This version is for TMO / TMS / old TMN / old TMU only !
For TM-Forever, both TMN-F and TMU-F, use Fast 3.2.x !
For those under windows, use the version fast3.1.3o-winphp5.zip (it contain a minimal php5.2, avoiding you to install php5 or modify the php.exe path in the script, and you are sure it works with it), or fast3.1.3o.zip for updates.
Be carefull to have a copy of start scripts and fast.php if you modified them.
The .txt files should be sufficient to make it work. Please take the time to read and test before asking for nothing. A minimal basics are mandatory, at least you should first know how to make your dedicated work....
Note: Dedimania.com/dedimania.net is a rent dedicated server (my myself), if you want to participate, donations are welcome, and else i'm never against some tmu coppers (send to 'slig').
Note2: you will have to use the new start scripts or modify your old one if you want the autoupdate feature restart fast, else you will have to restart it by hand. The php module php_zip is needed for the autoupdate feature ; for windows users the new php5 directory in the archive include php_zip, for linux you will have to add it yourself if your php5 don't include it yet (or else the autoupdate will just be inactive).
About dedicated, please remember that if your script is on the same server as the dedicated, it is supposed to access to it using the IP 127.0.0.1, and also that in the dedicated config file <force_ip_address> and <bind_ip_address> should always be empty unless you really need it (which is exceptional, for exemple 2 public IP on the computer)3.1.3o
- added Auto kick of already connected player which try to connect again
(so probably was disconnected or crashed)
- added new features in autorestart_newmap
- added /cp command to choose the top# reference for times gaps
- added Player disconnect message
- added better support for ignore/ban/black lists in admin commands
- added panel in top with best 6 times of current race
- added FinishTimeout in GameInfos struct
- fixed common GbxRemote.inc.php file improvments with most others
server scripts maintainers
- fixed main loop improved
- fixed improved reconnection to dedicated server when anormally closed
- fixed improved visibility of main panel
- fixed roundspoints plugin was not compatible with Rounds pointslimit of 0
- fixed tops with not available/coherent checkpoints are now shown in gray,
and not any more usable as reference for times gaps
- fixed some others little things
- added a open/close "button" permitting to fully close records panel
- added a TeamScore manialink plugin for Team mode, showing rounds
results and players points. In team mode the records panel
defaults to closed while playing.
- added a admin no votes plugin which automatically disable callvotes
when an active admin is on the server.
- added support for TMN PlayerServerMessageAnswer callback in Fast events
- added a ChatSendServerMessageToAdmins($msg) function
- added a global $_NextChallengeInfos (can be usefull to get next map
author time for example)
- added a little plugin dev documentation page
- added many more comments in howto plugins
- added a manialink howto plugin (ml_howto)
#- added a simplified Manialink/DisplayServerMessage function for simple popup
- added progressive automatic finaltimeout in ktlc mode
- fixed some bugs in fixed number rounds mode
- fixed /play permitted to play when spec without using the play password
- fixed language had not the right value in some cases
- fixed little thing with Dedimania connexion
- fixed the records manialink never became visible when Dedimania came back
if it was unreachable when Fast was launched
- fixed little bugs in ktlc mode
- fixed /adm prev alone made a next :/
- fixed some php bugs with streams (some only with linux 64bits), in
GbxRemote.inc.php and web_access.php
- fixed some timeouts and accesses retries in database connexions and
- fixed in some cases, the player record was not shown in manialink
when is last in list
- added players results pos in rounds, in matchlog for rounds and team mode
- fixed in some cases players in strange disconnect state were not in
- fixed now the the upper left 'x' close also notices (easier for
players who want no graphical adds at all)
- added a maps shuffle function and a /map shuffle # chat command
- fixed some bad values tests in the database plugin, about the
Nation/Country essentially (thx to snakebyte).
- fixed now the nickname in records panel is updated when the player
- fixed better substring function to count utf-8 and TM colors codes
- fixed remove error message for unknown server methods unless high
- added a nice and usefull full featured player list panel (for tmu)
with admin capabilities
- added some usefull chat admin commands to handle maps
/adm next [#|envir] , /adm prev [#|envir] , /adm map #
/map xxx to load a matchsettings
- added some usefull chat admin commands to handle players
/adm unban , /adm unblack , /adm unignore
- added some chat player commands to handle spec/team state
by command: /spec [force], /play, /red, /blue
- added for gc5, a roundlimit mode for Rounds mode which make the map
ended after # rounds played
- added in ktlc plugin to auto force spec of loosers and finish map,
and log only usefull rounds
- added time of connection and played in fastlog in disconnect line
- fixed netlost state of player is now reset at each
check/chat/manialink click to prevent bad auto kicks
- fixed many fixes and changes in network part for Dedimania accesses
(and many changes on the Dedimania server wich was overloaded)
- fixed added things to autoupdate internal tables and infos about the
dedicated state and changes when methods to set/modify
server values are used.
- fixed some internal events added to handle some server changes which
had not specific events
- fixed many little internal things, mostly not visible for players
- fixed notices refresh
- fixed matchlog rounds details in team mode
- fixed new map autorestart at beginning for next map after fast launch
- added option for matchlog utf8 html copy (local or ftp remote)
- fixed many files did not start with '<?php' but just '<?'
- fixed the vote panel opened in some case when autro vote configured to false