XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.15b

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.15b

Post by Xymph » 29 May 2012 19:49

Here is a small update to XAseco to bring the penultimate release below to version 1.15b. It includes the completely rewritten GBXDataFetcher module already released with XAseco2 v1.01 yesterday, along with a few small changes and fixes (of which some were already snuck into the v1.15 zip file since its original release). This is even more likely to be the final XAseco release.

Here are the v1.15b release notes:

New features and other changes in the v1.15b release of XASECO:
  • * rewrote the GBXDataFetcher module completely to correctly process ManiaPlanet maps and replays -- the new GBXChallMapFetcher and GBXReplayFetcher classes are not compatible with the old GBXChallengeFetcher and GBXReplayFetcher ones, but a new GBXChallengeFetcher wrapper class is included for backwards compatibility with third-party plugins
    * small update to the TMXInfoFetcher class to support 24-char UIDs
    * removed the obsolete ReplayParser class
Bug fixes in the v1.15b release of XASECO:
  • * two tiny fixes in Auto TimeLimit handling and /tmxinfo
    * the error checking in the TMXInfoSearcher class is slightly too strict -- fixed
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Finally, here is another release for XAseco, and probably the final one too. This v1.15 update brings XAseco approximately in sync with (and slightly beyond) XAseco2 in terms of features and fixes developed during the second half of last year. That includes support for the Dedimania MaxRank system, a new event and other Dedimania-related enhancements, and various other improvements. The latest/last TMF dedicated server build 2011-02-21 is now tested for, although that's more of an incentive for lazy admins :wink: to finally upgrade than a real requirement.

This is likely the last upgrade because I've more or less run out of ideas and frankly, after five years of development, also out of energy for this project, and it's simply time to move on. But I might still do a minor/bugfix release if the need arises. Here are the complete v1.15 release notes:

New features and other changes in the v1.15 release of XASECO:
  • * implemented several security enhancements to prevent unauthorised use of chat commands
    * in multi-page windows all pages are filled up with empty rows to the same number of rows as the first page to ease browsing (except when using the old TMN-style windows)
    * on TMF, the /jukebox, /add, /admin add and /admin addlocal commands now check the chosen track against the server settings and ignore it if it doesn't match
    * new support for the Dedimania MaxRank system:
    • * the default MaxRank is 30, meaning that players normally cannot attain a record outside the top-30
      * when a server MaxRank has been upgraded (still to be fully implemented by Slig) then all players on that server can attain records up to that larger rank
      * when a player's MaxRank has been upgraded (ditto) then that player can attain records up to his/her rank, or the server MaxRank if that is still larger
      * /dedirecs and /dedisectms show all known records for a track, including those outside the top-30
      * /dedilast and /dedirange also operate on the last known record, even if that is outside the top-30
      * the /dedistats output includes the Server MaxRank and your player MaxRank
    * a fatal error is now reported if no masteradmin is configured in config.xml
    * added an updatepanels.php script to the DOCS/ directory to allow updating all players' panels of a given type to a new template
    * added more logging, including transaction IDs, of copper transactions
    * new onDediRecsLoaded event to indicate that the Dedimania records for a new track have been received from the master server (thanks undef.de)
    * the checks why Dedimania records are ignored on a track have been improved, and the reasons are now logged always (not just in debug mode)
    * improved error checking and handling in the Dedimania system and the local database plugin
    * deployed updated web_access.inc.php for Dedimania communication (thanks Slig)
    * added a dynamic idle period to the main loop in order to reduce the CPU load if system usage allows it (thanks oliverde8)
    * the game mode values are now available as constants Gameinfo::RNDS (0), TA (1), TEAM (2), LAPS (3), STNT (4), CUP (5)
    * the game state (racing or scoreboard) is now maintained in $aseco->server->gamestate with constants Server::RACE and Server::SCORE (thanks undef.de)
    * improved error reporting in the updated TMXInfoFetcher and TMXInfoSearcher classes
    * this release requires the latest server build 2011-02-21
Bug fixes in the v1.15 release of XASECO:
  • * in Laps mode, the checkpoints panel isn't updated on the first passage through the finish when a previous best lap time is already known -- fixed
    * UTF-8 characters in (master)admin/operator titles in adminops.xml are not processed correctly -- fixed (thanks TheBigG)
    * on TMF the /dedisectms header shows the maximum number of local records instead of Dedimania ones -- fixed
    * /dedipb causes PHP warnings for a player without Dedimania record on a track with fewer than the maximum number of records -- fixed
    * tiny code and typo fixes discovered while creating XASECO2
Remember these installation notes:
  • Important:

* To register your server with the central Dedimania database, you must copy the login and password values in the <masterserver_account> section from your server's dedicated.cfg (TMN) or dedicated_cfg.txt (TMF) file into the corresponding section of the dedimania.xml file, and add the 3-character nation abbreviation. Instead of the password you can also use the community code for your server by using the server login/password on the official site for your game (TMO/TMS/TMN) or on this page for TMF.
    * Open port 8002 on your firewall/router for communication with the central Dedimania server.
    * In the zip file, all *.XML and *.PHP config files are now located inside the newinstall/ directory. This means that you can (and have to) unzip the download and replace all the PHP code files, without worrying about overwriting your customized config files. However, for every XML/PHP config file that was updated (see above), you must replace your version with the one from the newinstall/ directory, or compare them and add any new/changed configuration settings to your version to insure the system remains working correctly.
    * For a new installation, go into the newinstall/ directory and move all *.XML files into the main directory (next to aseco.php), all *.PHP files into the includes/ directory, and Aseco.bat|Aseco.sh|AsecoF.sh also into the main directory.
Grab it from http://www.gamers.org/tmn/ .

Enjoy,
Xymph
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.15

Post by undef.de » 31 May 2012 17:43

Really nice, now i can test all the changes for the event 'onDediRecsLoaded' (which works really nice in my Records-Eyepiece) , the $aseco->server->gamestate and the constants from Gameinfo.

Thanks!
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 31 May 2012 18:59

undef.de wrote:Really nice, now i can test all the changes for the event 'onDediRecsLoaded' (which works really nice in my Records-Eyepiece) , the $aseco->server->gamestate and the constants from Gameinfo.
You're welcome, but please don't flood me with updated plugins to mirror. A slow trickle would be nice. :P
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 31 May 2012 19:26

Xymph wrote: You're welcome, but please don't flood me with updated plugins to mirror. A slow trickle would be nice. :P
:roflol: No panic, if i release some plugins, then there are currently only two for X1... but i hope that the update for X2 comes also the next time and i can release them together. 8)
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 31 May 2012 20:32

undef.de wrote:but i hope that the update for X2 comes also the next time and i can release them together.
Sorry, just a few changes done for that so far, so nowhere near enough to warrant a release soon.

ccx
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by ccx » 31 May 2012 22:36

Thx mates :1

I try that new version this week-end :)

:lovetm

ccx.

[EDIT] : Wo0oWorks fine !

coopra1
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by coopra1 » 14 Sep 2012 17:47

Is it worth to actualization from 1.14 to 1.15? If isn't I'll leave it alone :P
I don't know how do it and don't loose any configuration files (won't configure it up again... alot of work!). I don't know how override it without losing the config...

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.15b

Post by Xymph » 20 Sep 2012 11:47

See the first post for the XAseco v1.15b update.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 20 Sep 2012 11:57

coopra1 wrote:Is it worth to actualization from 1.14 to 1.15?
You should always upgrade to the latest version (now 1.15b). Besides, v1.15 contained plenty of important new features and fixes.

espetarcular
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by espetarcular » 20 Sep 2012 15:03

Hello, my friend undef.de!
I would like to thank for help earlier ... I do not know remember, but it was worth.
I have a problem on my server.
When he is full of players xaseco 1:15 is very slow and takes to load screens. During the classification keeps appearing and local records dedimania and when starting the track is appearing screens classification. You know let me know what is happening. My friends are complaining that delay loading. When they type the command "/ afk" only after 3 track he enters spectator because the xaseco1.15're very slow and it only happens when he's filled with over 16 players, if the server has some players with him about 5 operate normally.

What should I do? What setting should do xaseco1.15? What settings should I change? Should I change the php? Where?
I await your response.
Acquire all the plugin undef.de

voodoo
highway camper
highway camper

Post by voodoo » 21 Sep 2012 01:29

Oops!
[XASECO Fatal Error] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Not supported XAseco version
(1.15b)! Please update to min. version 1.15! on line 261 in file C:\tmf_servers\
test\xaseco\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php

:shock: :?:

coopra1
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by coopra1 » 21 Sep 2012 06:45

I told in topic with Eyepiece.
For all who updated to XASECO v1.15b, you may change following parameter in plugin.records_eyepiece.php:

on line 258 change:

$xaseco_min_version = '1.15';
to
$xaseco_min_version = '1.15b';

And it will work.

Olymptor
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMO, TMS

Post by Olymptor » 29 Sep 2012 05:01

As everybody knows since last week, Dedimania banned Xaseco until 1.12 version.

Due to a very large number of maps, RPG servers are hard to manage.

Xaseco 1.12 had few lags when i change PC server, RPG servers need a very high performance...

So, i was forced to upgrade xaseco (and all my personal configs)
to 1.15b but... Now dedi works but xaseco is 10 more slow x__X

Do you think it is due to rewrite of GBX files ? I thought fufi plugin was too old but i desactived and lag seems continue.
I can use 1.13 or 1.14 but one day dedimania will ban them and the problem will come back. (maybe lag too)
I really don't want and can't reduce track number or disable/change plugins. :ftw:

Someone have suggestions ?
Thanks

(You can move in new subject if you think it's better)

ben*j
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by ben*j » 06 Oct 2012 08:48

Hi !!

I don't know if this is the good place to post this but i have a problem when i uprate the new xaseco for the dedimania.

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 517 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 on line 523 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[XASECO Warning] [-32300] InitWithIp - transport error - wrong lowlevel protocol version
[XASECO Fatal Error] Connection could not be established ! on line 712 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/aseco.php
i don't undestand the probleme sorry :oops:

someone for help me please ??

Thx

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 06 Oct 2012 20:45

ben*j wrote:I don't know if this is the good place to post this but i have a problem when i uprate the new xaseco for the dedimania.

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 517 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 on line 523 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[XASECO Warning] [-32300] InitWithIp - transport error - wrong lowlevel protocol version
[XASECO Fatal Error] Connection could not be established ! on line 712 in file /home/Servers_TAF/trial_server/xaseco/aseco.php
You left out an important log line before the errors, ie. whereto the connection is made.
Anyway, this is the same problem and answer.