[XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Post Reply
User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1305
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

[XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by undef.de » 23 Oct 2011 10:27

Personal Best Checkpoints

This Plugin is useful on Train-Servers and maybe RPG-Servers. It displays the
differences between your own Checkpoint-Times for each run.

The first run on a Challenge are now preset with a local driven record, so you can
compare from the first run your Checkpoint times. This feature is only active if
less then 32 Players connected to the Server to prevent long loads on Database access.

Currently it supports the Gamemodes: Rounds, TimeAttack, Team, Laps, Stunts and Cup

For more Information, Screenshots, Documentation and Downloads, please visit the related Site at my Labs:
http://www.undef.name/XAseco2/Personal- ... points.php
Last edited by undef.de on 18 May 2013 19:59, edited 2 times in total.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1305
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by undef.de » 23 Nov 2011 17:33

stanbymy12 wrote:Thanks for nice info. It’s useful for me. Can you give me some more information with details? I will wait for your next post.
Hmmm.. i can´t give more details as in my above post, otherwise i had add them already. :mrgreen:
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5650
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by Xymph » 23 Nov 2011 18:08

undef.de wrote:Hmmm.. i can´t give more details as in my above post, otherwise i had add them already.
In his three posts (of which I already deleted one necro-post) he sounds like a spammer, who'll return later to add the link (to the posts or to his signature). It's a common tactic to avoid immediate deletion of posts when they contain the spam links right away.
So, it's best to ignore such (semi-)nonsensical posts, for a bit at least, until it's clear they're not spammish.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by Ant » 25 Nov 2011 17:23

Xymph wrote:
undef.de wrote:Hmmm.. i can´t give more details as in my above post, otherwise i had add them already.
In his three posts (of which I already deleted one necro-post) he sounds like a spammer, who'll return later to add the link (to the posts or to his signature). It's a common tactic to avoid immediate deletion of posts when they contain the spam links right away.
So, it's best to ignore such (semi-)nonsensical posts, for a bit at least, until it's clear they're not spammish.
First of all sorry for the off topic, but I don't see why the board admins here just don't implement this - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28378

It will significantly cut down the amount of spam here, if not stop it all.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5650
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by Xymph » 25 Nov 2011 18:24

Ant wrote:First of all sorry for the off topic, but I don't see why the board admins here just don't implement this - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28378
1) I'm not a board admin - I'm not even a moderator (don't want to either, I've got enough on my plate).
2) There doesn't appear to be an active board admin for a long time, period. :roll:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Personal Best Checkpoints 1.3.2 (NEW)

Post by Ant » 25 Nov 2011 20:46

Xymph wrote:
Ant wrote:First of all sorry for the off topic, but I don't see why the board admins here just don't implement this - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28378
1) I'm not a board admin - I'm not even a moderator (don't want to either, I've got enough on my plate).
I wasn't directing that at you, it was just a general question.
Xymph wrote: 2) There doesn't appear to be an active board admin for a long time, period. :roll:
Its about time that changed then isn't it?

Post Reply