Maniarecords was finally disabled!
ManiaRecords was always an interim solution until Dedimania came to TM2. That's why we disable our service now - More than 1 WR-Database does not make sense. Thanks to everyone who spent time on coding and maintaining the Database - Especially uBm and undef.de.
About this ManiaRecords-Plugin
An Online World-Record Database Plugin. The world records that you drive on servers that use this plugin are stored in a centralized database. The records of ManiaRecords are displayed on MX.
- Global, server-independent World-Record Logging
- Cross-Servertool compatible (XAseco2, FoxControl, Manialive)
- Database and statistics on the web
- Records are displayed on MX
- High configurable
- Records-Eyepiece integration
- Compatible to undef's Info-Widget
Help: Frequently Asked Questions
ManiaRecords on the Web: http://maniarecords.org
Updating to v1.1.7: Make sure to replace the worldrecords.xml with the new one!
It's quiet simple to install:
- Extract the files to the Xaseco2-Folder
- Put this into your plugins.xml: <plugin>plugin.worldrecords.php</plugin>
- Edit the worldrecords.xml to set the position a.s.o.
If you experience problems...
Please connect as Master-Admin to your server and type /maniarecords debugon into the chat. Then drive 1 or 2 rounds and send the XAseco2-Logfile, the Server-Account and a detailed description of the problem to the E-Mail that you see after typing the command above. Make sure to remove all private data from the log, before sending the mail. Thank you!
* Optimized performance by Transmission-Queue
* Reduced amount of data thats transferred
* Position of the detail window can be changed
* Info-Widget support can be disabled
* Banlist support
* Added <ForcePanelDisplay> to the config. Enable this if you see no panel during race.
* Added a check if Records-Eyepiece is active to hide the panel automatically
* Added <DisableRacePanel> and <DisableScorePanel> to the config
* Disabled the <debug>-Tag in the config. Start debugging by /maniarecords debugon
* Update messages are now displayed on important updates only
* Interim Release, no big changes
* Bugfix. Now everything seems to be stable
* Prepared for the upcoming Records-Eyepiece Version
* Full support for the Info-Widget
* Fixed Mania Link Tags
* Added a new debug feature
* Fixed a bug in the network code
* Updated the XML
* Renamed the window title to ManiaRecords
* More configuration options
* Fixed bug during API-Initialization
* Improved Security
* Added links to the Web-Database
* Fixed last rank position showing false values
* Fixed window position on restart
* Style configuration via the worldrecords.xml
* Fixed a ranking bug
* Chat messages
* Record-List is updating instantly
* Fixed PHP-Warnings
* Window Layout optimized
* Clickable Recordlist
Hope this helps for the moment!
vni aka jimpower