New MXInfoFetcher & MXInfoSearcher classes (TMX updated)

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

New MXInfoFetcher & MXInfoSearcher classes (TMX updated)

Post by Xymph » 26 Sep 2011 21:35

The new MX Info Fetcher and MX Info Searcher classes released yesterday with XASECO2 v0.95 are now also available for download separately. These classes offer a simple object-oriented interface between the MX API and PHP, allowing to obtain info on a map by UID or MX ID, and to get a list of maps matching search criteria (or just the 10 most recently added maps). Both include a quick driver script to show how the classes can be used.

MXInfoFetcher does not yet have the ability to return the list of records and replays for a map, because MX itself does not yet support uploading replays (that might still take a while), but the class will be updated once that's possible.

The corresponding TMX classes have also been updated again (multiple times in the past few years in fact), but I figured I'd not necro-post in my TMXInfoSearcher topic anymore. :mrgreen:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: Updated MXInfoFetcher & MXInfoSearcher classes

Post by Xymph » 12 Jul 2012 17:49

MX (Mania Exchange) recently opened their ShootMania section, and also overhauled their API to retrieve information on, and search for, TrackMania² Canyon and ShootMania maps. The PHP classes MX Info Fetcher and MX Info Searcher have now been updated to support all these changes, and as usual you can find them on my Scripts & Tools page.

Edit: one more update to both classes to support the new MapType field in MX's API.
Last edited by Xymph on 13 Jul 2012 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: New versions
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: New MXInfoFetcher & MXInfoSearcher classes (TMX updated)

Post by Xymph » 28 Jul 2012 18:43

Because of this bug there are updates to the TMX Info Searcher and MX Info Searcher classes, as usual on the aforementioned Scripts & Tools page.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: Updated MXInfoFetcher & (T)MXInfoSearcher classes

Post by Xymph » 30 Mar 2013 13:08

I've added a Countable interface to the TMXInfoSearcher and MXInfoSearcher classes. And the recent XAseco2 release included updates for the MXInfoFetcher and MXInfoSearcher classes, which are now available separately as well.

As always you can find them on my Scripts & Tools page.