XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.90

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.90

Post by Xymph » 05 Sep 2011 20:06

As promised, here is the (dare I say it? :) ) eagerly-awaited first release of XASECO2 for TrackMania² Canyon. This initial distribution is by no means complete, but should allow you to get going together with the latest dedicated server. It also hasn't been exhaustively tested, but most of the functionality remained the same as on TM Forever so hopefully few problems crop up.

So, this v0.90 release is best considered a beta, much like the game and dedicated server are still in beta. The goal is arrive at v1.00 with all the same functionality as XASECO v1.14 for TMF, but this will likely still take a month or more. Documentation is also still lacking. Meanwhile, plugin authors can try their plugins with this release, taking account of the notes below. Since the plugin mechanism remained essentially the same, simple plugins may already work with little change, while others can hopefully be ported (or even made to work for both TMF and TM²C) without too much hassle.

I know undef.de is already hard at work at making his Records Eyepiece and other plugins compatible, but I haven't tried any third-party plugins myself (building this release took a lot of time already). As for Fufi's Widgets and especially Fufi's Menu, my hope is that someone will pick up their maintenance and release XASECO2-compatible versions.

Below are the initial release notes:

Changes in the v0.90 release of XASECO2 compared to XASECO v1.14:
  • * the local database and its connection now use UTF-8 as default character set
    * updated the GBXDataFetcher class to handle TM²C Maps and Replays
    * all records, checkpoint and finish times are now displayed in thousands of a second
    * the styles/ directory contains a new set of TM²C-compatible window style templates (see /style list)
    * the panels/ directory contains a new set of TM²C-compatible panel templates (see /admin panel list, /recpanel list and /votepanel list)
    * implemented several security enhancements to prevent unauthorised use of chat commands
    * in multi-page windows all pages are filled up with empty rows to the same number of rows as the first page to ease browsing
    * the player stats panel during the scoreboard is defined by the panels/StatsCanyon.xml template
    * the positions of the arrow button (to open the system message log) and of the player stats panel have been changed so they don't overlap with standard GUI elements
    * all references (command names and descriptions, variables, comments, etc) to Track(s) are replaced by Map(s), most notably:
    • * the plugin.track.php plugin is now called plugin.map.php
      * the /track command is renamed into /map
      * the /admin readtracklist and writetracklist commands changed to /admin readmaplist and writemaplist, respectively
      * the following config.xml options were renamed:
      • * <lists_colortracks> to <lists_colormaps>
        * <show_curtrack> to <show_curmap>
        * <default_tracklist> to <default_maplist> (and its value to maplist.txt)
        * <writetracklist_random> to <writemaplist_random>
        * <trackhist_file> to <maphist_file> (and its value to maphist.txt)
      * the musicserver.xml option <override_track> changed to <override_map>
    * the /admin acdl command is renamed to /admin amdl (allow map download)
    * all references to Coppers are replaced by Planets
    * the plain TMN-style look for windows has been removed
    * this release requires the latest server build 2011-09-05
Notes on plugin-related changes in the v0.90 release of XASECO2:
  • * all references (the database table, columns in various tables, objects, variables, comments, etc) to Challenge(s) are replaced by Map(s)
    * all database columns are now CamelCased for consistency
    * the following events were renamed:
    • * onNewChallenge => onBeginMap
      * onNewChallenge2 => onBeginMap2
      * onEndRace => onEndMap
      * onEndRace1 => onEndMap1
      * onRestartChallenge => onRestartMap
      * onRestartChallenge2 => onRestartMap2
      * onTracklistChanged => onMaplistChanged
    * the game modes ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode) are numbered internally as per the dedicated server numbering (see the description of SetGameMode)
    * new onRulesScriptCallback event for handling the new MP RulesScriptCallback callback
    * deprecated *Challenge* method calls have been replaced with their *Map* equivalents
Features not yet available in the v0.90 release of XASECO2:
  • * the Dedimania world records system is not yet available for TM²C, so the corresponding plugins are not included
    * MX (Mania Exchange) support will follow in a future release due to time constraints, so the pertaining plugin and classes are not included, and /add, /admin add and /xlist are disabled
    * planet transactions are not yet possible so the donate plugin and its panels are not included, and /admin pay doesn't work either
    * plugin.matchsave.php has only been partially edited for the aforementioned naming changes, and plugin.rasp_irc.php not at all
Download it from http://www.gamers.org/tm2/ .

Cheers,
Xymph

PS. Please do not PM or email me for support, but use this forum.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

lyova
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM²

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.90

Post by lyova » 05 Sep 2011 21:29

I made ​​a new installation xaseco2
But after starting the script, I get an empty file xaseco2.log
and nothing else happens.

all the old scripts for TMNF of xaseco and new one fast4.0.0d, FoxControl_TM2, ManiaLive2 for TM² works good in my serevrs.

i'm use a
PHP Version is 5.3.6 on FreeBSD
Last edited by lyova on 05 Sep 2011 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 05 Sep 2011 21:42

lyova wrote:I made a new installation xaseco2
But after starting the script, I get an empty file xaseco2.log
and nothing else happens.
And logfile.txt, is that empty too? How exactly are you starting XAseco2?
For support, please provide as much relevant info as possible, not as little. :wink:
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

lyova
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM²

Post by lyova » 05 Sep 2011 21:51

sorry i'm forget replase rasp.settings.php in folder xaseco2/includes

but now
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_jukebox.php]
[PHP Warning] require_once(includes/mxinfosearcher.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on line 18 in file /usr/games/MP03/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.rasp_jukebox.php
need a mxinfosearcher.inc.php file
Last edited by lyova on 05 Sep 2011 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 05 Sep 2011 22:06

lyova wrote:start.sh
#!/bin/sh
cd /usr/games/MP03/xaseco2
nice -n -10 /usr/local/bin/php xaseco2.php </dev/null> xaseco2.log 2>&1
logfile.txt is not created
Perhaps you're missing a '&' at the end to put the whole command into the background. Try running it manually from the above directory with just "/usr/local/bin/php xaseco2.php" and see what appears in the shell.

You may get a require_once error, in that case comment out the pertaining mxinfosearcher.inc.php line from plugins/plugin.rasp_jukebox.php. This is fixed in the zip.

kremsy
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2

Post by kremsy » 05 Sep 2011 22:53

thank you, will there be fuffi widgets available or forecedmods

i tried fuffi 0.8b (TMF fuffi)

and it says
PHP Fatal error: Class 'Plugin' not found in /home/tm2esc2/plugins/plugin.fufi.widgets.php on line 159

Line 159:
class FufiWidgets extends Plugin {
You need a TM2 Server? Look on: http://www.tm2-server.net :)

New Shootmania Server available, check out: http://www.mania-server.net

kremsy
road tourist
road tourist

Post by kremsy » 05 Sep 2011 23:23

hmm hope that a new version of fuffi coming out soon, up to them i try to reprogramm it ;)

and what is about forcedmods?

kremsy
road tourist
road tourist

Post by kremsy » 05 Sep 2011 23:36

tryed the tmf forcedmods and it didnt work ;) hope its a new release soon :)

perycjusz
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by perycjusz » 06 Sep 2011 00:27

Xymph wrote:* planet transactions are not yet possible so the donate plugin and its panels are not included, and /admin pay doesn't work either

Transaction with the planets in the new beta4 dedicted server ist possible :)

GS-Liam
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: All

Post by GS-Liam » 06 Sep 2011 00:27

All Gaming Solutions customers please enter a support ticket to switch your server to Xaseco2 (All new orders will have Xaseco2 by standard) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Regards
Liam Bishop
E-mail/Msn: Liam@Gaming-Solutions.com
Xfire: gsliam
http://www.gaming-solutions.com

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 06 Sep 2011 06:02

perycjusz wrote:
Xymph wrote:* planet transactions are not yet possible so the donate plugin and its panels are not included, and /admin pay doesn't work either
Transaction with the planets in the new beta4 dedicted server ist possible
Yes, I read that yesterday for the first time, but I first wanted to get this release out the door. I'll look into it for the next release.

nighthawk4571
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TM Original, United

Post by nighthawk4571 » 06 Sep 2011 06:37

Hi Xymph - good to see your new package - I've been hanging out for it!

Ok, I followed the instructions closely and rechecked my settings several times but am getting this error on both the logfile.txt and xaseco2.log files:

Code: Select all

# initialize XASECO2 ###########################################################
[XAseco2] PHP Version is 5.3.8 on Linux
[XAseco2] Load settings [config.xml]
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 0 on line 232 in file 

/home/maniaplanet/TM20/xaseco2/xaseco2.php
......... Load plugin etc ...

* at the bottom (2kb Log File created)[*

[XAseco2] Load plugin [mistral.idlekick.php]
[09/06,13:38:39] Try to connect to MP dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:5000 timeout 180s
[XASECO2 Warning] [-32300] InitWithIp - transport error - could not open socket (error: 111, 

Connection refused)
[XASECO2 Fatal Error] Connection could not be established ! on line 724 in file 

/home/maniaplanet/TM20/xaseco2/xaseco2.php
'Transport error' to me means I have something wrong in the port settings but I have set this server up with the default 5000 port and haven't changed these either:

' <server_port>2350</server_port>
<server_p2p_port>3450</server_p2p_port>'

My last three attempts to start, as I tried things like - change 127.0.0.1 to localhost etc, brought these (Command Line) messages: 10292, 10699 & 11151. Server is running before XASECO2 start. I'm sure the cause must be simple but I just can't find it. Your expert help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 06 Sep 2011 06:53

nighthawk4571 wrote:Ok, I followed the instructions closely and rechecked my settings several times but am getting this error on both the logfile.txt and xaseco2.log files:

# initialize XASECO2 ###########################################################
[XAseco2] PHP Version is 5.3.8 on Linux
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 0 on line 232 in file /home/maniaplanet/TM20/xaseco2/xaseco2.php
You need to configure a master admin login in config.xml to get rid of that one.
nighthawk4571 wrote: [09/06,13:38:39] Try to connect to MP dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:5000 timeout 180s
[XASECO2 Warning] [-32300] InitWithIp - transport error - could not open socket (error: 111, Connection refused)
[XASECO2 Fatal Error] Connection could not be established ! on line 724 in file /home/maniaplanet/TM20/xaseco2/xaseco2.php[/code]

'Transport error' to me means I have something wrong in the port settings but I have set this server up with the default 5000 port and haven't changed these either:
Or the dedicated isn't running (properly).
To test, try something simpler like the RPC utilities.

Big_Al
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU TMUF TMN TMNF

Post by Big_Al » 06 Sep 2011 07:16

First of all: Thx vm Xymph for Xaseco² Beta :thumbsup:

I downloaded and modified in the oldschool way, xaseco starts and runs, but I have errors and on the server You see nothing of Xaseco². No window, no starting message - just nothing. But it runs :?:

[XAseco2] PHP Version is 5.3.0 on WINNT
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: XASECO2 on line 223 in file C:\Gameserver\TM2 Tech Blau #1\xaseco2\xaseco2.php
[XASECO2 Warning] Server init timeout not specified in config.xml !
[XAseco2] Load default style [styles/NavBlueBlur.xml]
[XAseco2] Load admin/ops lists []
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not read/parse adminops file  !
[XAseco2] Load banned IPs list []
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not read/parse banned IPs file  !
[XAseco2] Load plugins list [plugins.xml]
[09/06,07:45:37] Try to connect to MP dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:5000 timeout 0s
[09/06,07:45:37] Try to authenticate with login 'xxx' and password 'xxx'
[09/06,07:45:37] Connection established successfully !
[09/06,07:45:37] << player 249 joined the game [mfg-bigal : $l[MfG-eSports.com]$w$o$d73-MfG-$l$fffBig Al : Germany : 833 : 78.34.130.113]
[PHP Warning] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 2388 in file C:\Gameserver\TM2 Tech Blau #1\xaseco2\xaseco2.php
###############################################################################
  XASECO2 v0.90 running on 127.0.0.1:5000
  Name   : Kacklappen - mfgkacklappen1
  Game   : ManiaPlanet - Canyon - TimeAttack
  Version: 3.0.0 / 2011-09-05_16_13
  Author : Xymph
###############################################################################
[PHP Warning] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 2388 in file C:\Gameserver\TM2 Tech Blau #1\xaseco2\xaseco2.php
Begin Map
[09/06,07:45:37] map changed [undefined] >> [Burning Rubber]
[09/06,07:45:37] currently no record on Burning Rubber
End Round
End Map
Begin Map
[09/06,07:47:06] map changed [Burning Rubber] >> [Peruana]
[09/06,07:47:06] currently no record on Peruana
Begin Round
Edit: Okay I get some success, step, by step, so need to answer on the things i wrote above, but I will for sure soon be back with other questions :D

kremsy
road tourist
road tourist

Post by kremsy » 06 Sep 2011 09:12

Is there anything other on Maprestart than in TMF?
In fuffi widgets i dont see any restart event, and the widgets not loading on map restart, but on nextmap and acutal map it workes like I reprogged it.