Trackmania

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

nicomoore0
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: All

Re: Trackmania

Post by nicomoore0 » 15 Mar 2011 14:45

Right I think it's time you grew a pair of balls Altonator! You talk a load of ****! You honestly do!

THIS IS AN INVITE TO ALL TM FORUM MODERATORS TO COME ONTO OUR SERVER AND HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH OUR ENTIRE ADMIN TEAM ABOUT THE TROUBLE THAT ALTONATOR CAUSED FOR US.

Do you know an author called Hotseason? her TM name is Summer, she made maps such as New Dawn, Breatheless, Over The Moon, and many many more. Its has been proven and confirmed that YOU, yes YOU ALTONATOR were ripping her tracks and making edits instead of using your own ideas.

I do have a TMX account which is either nicomoore. nicomoore0, nicomoore1991, nico1991. The reason I do not know IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE USED THE **** THING! So do not start **** saying that I steal maps you **** dipshit! If I ever met you I would personally castrate you as I cannot tolerate lies being told against me! I have not lied at all in this thread and I would like to thank a few people who have enquired about these posts when they have visited my server, they have all seen what you truely are! Nothing but a silly, immature, no brained little boy who had a sense of power and tried to tarnish the integrity of our server.

Jamie expect screenshots and chat logs in your PMs soon. These will be from the times when that IDIOT made the threats against our server, stole maps and everything else! You will be shocked when you read it.
C®AżΨ αηηιнιllαтσя ッ

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 15 Mar 2011 19:53

nicomoore0 wrote:THIS IS AN INVITE TO ALL TM FORUM MODERATORS TO COME ONTO OUR SERVER AND HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH OUR ENTIRE ADMIN TEAM ABOUT THE TROUBLE THAT ALTONATOR CAUSED FOR US.
THAT'S NO REASON TO SHOUT. And that's not what forum moderators are for.
nicomoore0 wrote:Jamie expect screenshots and chat logs in your PMs soon.
Don't. No forum mod should be harassed via PMs (yes, I'd consider that harassment) about personal feuds you have with someone else. Moderators are no party in a dispute, they are no mediator or judge. They are just here to moderate the public forum so that the rest of us isn't bothered by spam, other problems with threads/posts, or public feuds that run on too long. Like in this case, so perhaps a thread lock is needed soon. :roll:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 15 Mar 2011 21:23

nicomoore0 wrote:Do you know an author called Hotseason? her TM name is Summer, she made maps such as New Dawn, Breatheless, Over The Moon, and many many more. Its has been proven and confirmed that YOU, yes YOU ALTONATOR were ripping her tracks and making edits instead of using your own ideas. [...] Jamie expect screenshots and chat logs in your PMs soon. These will be from the times when [that IDIOT] made the threats against our server, stole maps and everything else!
As for the track affair, this looks like an issue to be discussed on TMX, not here.

altonator
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMNF
Manialink(s): b.o.f/comp

Post by altonator » 15 Mar 2011 22:01

Thank you guys, i am taking this argument no further
BLACK OUT FORCE

http://b-o-f.forumr.net

nicomoore0
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: All

Post by nicomoore0 » 16 Mar 2011 05:08

C®AżΨ αηηιнιllαтσя ッ

slayer007
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF, TMN, TMNF

Post by slayer007 » 23 Mar 2011 20:06

Well I haven't played in a few months, but as for the Server/Clan debate, and being reported, I have not met a single person on this game that reports with no reason. But, I have met people that rage at others for no reason, so this is really going nowhere. As for the server, there are hundreds of them, so its not really a big deal, as you can play on a different one.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

altonator
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by altonator » 24 Mar 2011 08:38

No lock on this post yet?
BLACK OUT FORCE

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 24 Mar 2011 10:54

Why locking it? There was a nice friendly ending of the discussion in this thread. There is no need to lock it, because the thread will descend through the pages, if no new posts are coming. So simply ignore this and after a while the thread won't be on the first page any more.

altonator
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by altonator » 24 Mar 2011 12:43

Hey, you're right :)
Trackmania is a game, it should be about people enjoying themselves and having a good time, not about arguments and people trying to pathetically fight each other.
This game is over the internet so no physical harm can come to anyone.

To make sure there is no mental harm either please be nice out there :)

Altonator
BLACK OUT FORCE