[Xaseco] network info widget 0.1 (17.5.2010)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

reaby
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

[Xaseco] network info widget 0.1 (17.5.2010)

Post by reaby » 17 May 2010 05:56

I was stumbling upon dedicated callbacklist and found somethign that got my interest. There is a callback which allows you to query some server data, pity that the info is kinda useless - after some testing i found out that it doesn't show p2p data for users, ping for users and reliable server thoughtput.

my best wishes is that hopefully developers can add some useful info to the callback, so this info could be then utilized to show if some person is spamming server with p2p traffic, or if pings are too high, well packetloss can be now seen.

well grab the plugin if you feel adventorious.
http://koti.mbnet.fi/reaby/xaseco/info. ... twork+info

it's only breafly tested, as for what comes to reability, it hasn't tested for long periods of time. there shouldn't be any memory leaks, but well use at your own risk.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: [Xaseco] network info widget 0.1 (17.5.2010)

Post by Xymph » 17 May 2010 20:02

reaby wrote:I was stumbling upon dedicated callbacklist and found somethign that got my interest. There is a callback which [...]
GetNetworkStats is a method, not a callback. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub