auto noobie help plugin ver 1.01

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

auto noobie help plugin ver 1.01

Post by cow » 17 May 2008 17:48

I get tired of answering the same questions over and over.. and I have noticed noobs tend to be impaitent for an answer.
WEll I riped up a chat bot that was designed by DSA, modded by XXX.
I post this as a small token of thanks for all those that have put so much work into making tm fun. It needs some work, I would like to make all the website links link.. pretty simple but I am lazy right now.. also thinking about makign the messages private.. and a couple more new noob questions I have to add that I cant recall right now. ANd yeah sorry about the search and replace but I never expected to share this.. so many people have helped me, so I put in a little effort. EH I hope this helps someone, people get a kick out of it on my server Tet19s music tower
save as chat.noobhelp.php and add to plugins.xml

Code: Select all

<?php
//DFA swear warn and kick plugin for aseco
//www.dfa-tmn.eu
//bovine.poitnclark.net
//www.tm-forum.com
//http://www.gamers.org/tmn/
//Modified by XXX-MAX
//cow modded to hell and thanks to xymph for stealing from him too
//ver 1.01

require_once('includes/gbxdatafetcher.inc.php');  // provides access to GBX data

Aseco::registerEvent('onChat', 'checkforNoobs');
function checkforNoobs(&$aseco, &$command) {
      $pid = $command[0];
      $loginname = $command[1];
      $player = $aseco->server->players->getPlayer($loginname);
      $playernick = stripcolors($player->nickname);
      	$track = $aseco->server->trackdir . $aseco->server->challenge->filename;
	$gbx = new GBXDataFetcher($track, true);

//sorry didn't make this nice and easy and can be made much better
//search and replace botname to change bot name
//search and replace $l[youremail@email.com]youremail@email.com$l
//search and replace $l[clans website]clans website$l
//I include the whole link for the two above, the first is the actual link and the second is what the link text shoudl say $l[www.google.com]click here to google$l
//search and replace yourclanname
//search and replace yourclansservername
//search mean   near the bottom I explain what our clan name means.. you can change or del that

if ($pid !=o){
//makes sure it doesnt respond to itself ^^

if (stristr($command[2], 'Custom Car')) {
			$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 You HAVE to own TMU-f, open port 3450 and go to trackmania-carpark. grab the loc file if you can';
$aseco->addCall('ChatSendServerMessage', array($message));

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'restart')) {
			$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 Type /replay to start a replay vote.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'what') && stristr($command[2], 'song')) {
		$message = formatText($aseco->getChatMessage('SONG'),
		                      stripColors($aseco->server->challenge->name),
		                      $gbx->songfile);

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'lag')) {
			$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 If lagging,try lowering your graphics setting, mouse to top right of screen or hit "o" to turn off opponate cars.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'top5')) {
			$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 its /top10 now';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'lost')&& stristr($command[2], 'pass')) {
$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 if you lost your pass, you can get it emailed back or visit $l[www.tm-forum.com]www.tm-forum.com $l and post in the technical support section';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'where')&& stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 You HAVE to own TMU-f,open port 3450 and go to carpark. dont for get to grab the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'fps')) {
$message = '$000[botname]$9f0 click the - key at top of keyboard to see fps';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'yourclanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'email')||stristr($command[2], 'do you')&&stristr($command[2], 'email')) {
$message = ' $0ff [botname] $9f0 Email: $l[youremail@email.com]youremail@email.com$l ';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'join')&& stristr($command[2], 'yourclanname')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $9f0 If you want to join yourclanname send an email to our dinh, Wardenyourclanname@gmail.com';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'add')||stristr($command[2], 'can')&&stristr($command[2], 'add')||stristr($command[2], 'add tracks to the server')||stristr($command[2], 'play tracks from tmx')||stristr($command[2], 'add tracks from tmx')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 Want to try your track or one on tmx? go to tracks page grab the # at the end of the url. in chat type $0ff/add <number>$9f0 from tmx, beg a couple people to vote $0ff/y, tracks are play and del, if you want your track perm, ask an admin';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'pm?')||stristr($command[2], 'private msg')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'msg')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'pm')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 To chat in private  first $0ff/players$9f0 to get login name then$0ff/pm login $9f0 for private chat..';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'team')&&stristr($command[2], 'website') || stristr($command[2], 'yourclanname') && stristr($command[2], 'website')|| stristr($command[2], 'does') && stristr($command[2], 'website')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $l[clans website]clans website$l ';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'skins')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 You have to own tmu and open port 3450 and go to carpark. Dont forget the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'where')&&stristr($command[2], 'skins')||stristr($command[2], 'where')&&stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 You have to own tmu and open port 3450 and go to carpark. Dont forget the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'locator')||stristr($command[2], 'what')&&stristr($command[2], 'loc')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffSure. The locator or .loc file allows players to download the gfx from the web instead of your computer, thereby decreasing the time it takes for your skin to show up.COpy the link or url to the car/song/avatar/graphic you are sharing, paste in a textfile, choose saveass, and call it filename.ext.loc with .ext being the proper extension of the file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'botname skin time')||stristr($command[2], 'andy skin time')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffNot again! OK, when you put a new skin on, you also have to automatically upload that skin to everyone you meet. And as skins are over 2 meg, it can take a while. Just be patient. it will come.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'avatars')|| stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'avatar')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff Best place for all that info $9f0$l[http://www.tm-forums/viewtopic.php?t=2141]www.tm-forum.com$l ,$0ff they have a few flag and skin stencil packs there,, just look arround, you have to own united for us to see it though';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'botname colors')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'color')) {
$message = 'Uses hex, here is a chart, more info at: $l[www.tm-creative.org]tm-creative.org$l $000$$000 $500$$500 $f00$$f00 $050$$050 $0f0$$0f0 $005$$005 $00f$$00f $550$$550 $ff0$$ff0 $505$$505 $f0f$$f0f $055$$055 $0ff$$0ff $555$$555 $fff$$fff $$rgb 0123456789abcdef
$zso $$f0fCow$$055yourclanname = $f0fCow$055yourclanname';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'color') && stristr($command[2], 'nick')) {
$message = 'There is a cool tut at $l[www.tm-creative.org]tm-creative.org$l, including the crazy letters';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'yourclanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'mean')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff  yourclanname is a trackmania team name. Wardenyourclanname is the team leader. the name is in reference to stephen kings dark tower series and the ka-tet and the number 19';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'yourclanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'stand for')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff  yourclanname is a trackmania team name. Wardenyourclanname is the team leader. the name is in reference to stephen kings dark tower series and the ka-tet and the number 19';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'botname teamname')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'team')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffTo add you teamname to the database first $9f0/teamname your teamname $0ff then $9f0 /teamname debave to save it';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cant see')&&stristr($command[2], 'anyone')||stristr($command[2], 'no other cars')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff hit the "o" key to see other peoples cars';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cars')&&stristr($command[2], 'disapeared')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff hit the "o" key to see other peoples cars';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'everyone')&&stristr($command[2], 'disapeared')) {

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'spec')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff in spectator mode, hit tab, then RIGHT click on the person your want to spec';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'i own tmu')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff well make sure port 3450 is forwarded';
} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how do you forward')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff go to $l[www.portforward.com]portforwad.com$l and find your router brand and follow instructions using port 3450 for the port';
} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'dont') && stristr($command[2], 'router')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff well disable windows firewall or open port 3450';
} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how') && stristr($command[2], 'open')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff google or just use a loc';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'have you seen')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff wondering when someone was last here? type /laston loginname to find out ';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'havent seen')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff wondering when someone was last here? type /laston loginname to find out ';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'what')&& stristr($command[2], 'last track')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff type /history to see the last 10 tracks played '.$playernick;

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cant')&& stristr($command[2], 'download')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff We turn off downloads for bandwidth reasons, go to $l[http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/]tm exchange$l and download the track, award the track while you are there, '.$playernick;

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'see')&& stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff Do you own TMU-f? if not then no, we cant see your car, '.$playernick;

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'server')&& stristr($command[2], 'name')|| stristr($command[2], 'server')&& stristr($command[2], 'called')) {
$message = '$FF0[botname$FF0]$9f0 $0ff  yourclansservername, '.$playernick;

}
}
}
?>
version 1.00
first release not much to say but the questions ar posted below.
version 1.01
added some $l links fixed some typos
answers
what song is this.. just uses xyamphs song plugin (dont think the plugin is needed but don't know)
tells people about /laston command(xaseco only I would search/replace to /seen for aseco2) if they mention they havent seen someone
added some help with routers and port forwarding
some help on the history of tracks
added some terms to questions already there.. to catch more of the same.
add an explanation on why my downloads are off.
Last edited by cow on 19 May 2008 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Re: auto noobie help plugin ver 1.0

Post by nouseforname » 17 May 2008 18:15

nice version. but it's almost the same as the chatbot plugin isn't it?

i modded my bot also to answer some questions.

but ur choice works better for some sentense. ;)
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by cow » 17 May 2008 19:33

yep
that's all it is.. the xxx bot when I got it and it already had some built in help.
I saw someone asking for something similar in xaseco's 0.98 thread and since, I could finally help a little in return for all the help I get here, I decided to post.
questions answered for people that don't read php well.
HOw to get custom cars, avatrs etc
how to join your clan
whats your clans email and website
what the clan name means
how to check fps
how to deal with a lost tm pass
how to add from tmx
whats a loc
how to pm
how to color text and a color chart(which I need to make better)
all the cars dispeared .. hit the O key :)
and how to spec someone.
xseco specific :thumbsup:
I also tell people that type restart that it is /replay now
and that /top5 is /top10 now

I need more common questions
Tet19's MusicTower

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 18 May 2008 10:34

<?php
//DFA swear warn and kick plugin for aseco
//www.dfa-tmn.eu
//Modified by XXX-MAX
//cow modded to hell
//edited by w1lla changed text and added some things to it.
Aseco::registerEvent('onChat', 'checkChatForBadWords');
function checkChatForBadWords(&$aseco, &$command) {
      $pid = $command[0];
      $loginname = $command[1];
      $player = $aseco->server->players->getPlayer($loginname);
      $playernick = stripcolors($player->nickname);
//sorry didn't make this nice and easy and can be made much better
//search and replace cOw to change bot name
//search and replace Youremail@email.com
//search and replace clanname
//search and replace clanwebsite
//search and replace servername
//search mean   near the bottom I explain what our clan name means.. you can change or del that

//w1lla added dedicated and quickstart aswell as xaseco fact.

// for sites $l[add adress for your internet browser] $f80 Add your Name for The link here$l$z'

if ($pid !=o){
//makes sure it doesnt respond to itself ^^

if (stristr($command[2], 'Custom Car')) {
         $message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 You HAVE to own TMU-f, open port 3450 and go to $lwww.trackmania-carpark.com$l $f80trackmania-carpark. grab the .loc file there for your car$z';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'restart')) {
         $message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 Type /replay to start a replay vote.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'lag')) {
         $message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 If you are lagging, try lowering your graphics settings, mouse to top right of your screen screen or hit "o" to turn off opponent cars.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'top5')) {
         $message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 its /top10 now';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'lost')&& stristr($command[2], 'pass')) {
$message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 if you lost your pass, you can get it emailed back or visit $lwww.tm-forum.com$l and post a thread in the technical support section';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'where')&& stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 You HAVE to own TMU-f,open port 3450 and go to carpark. dont forget to grab the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'fps')) {
$message = '$000[cOw]$9f0 click the - key at top of keyboard to see fps';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'clanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'email')||stristr($command[2], 'do you')&&stristr($command[2], 'email')) {
$message = ' $0ff [cOw] $9f0 Email: Youremail@email.com';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'join')&& stristr($command[2], 'clanname')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $9f0 If you want to join clanname send an email to our dinh, Wardenclanname@gmail.com';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'add')||stristr($command[2], 'can')&&stristr($command[2], 'add')||stristr($command[2], 'add tracks to the server')||stristr($command[2], 'play tracks from tmx')||stristr($command[2], 'add tracks from tmx')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 Want to try your track or one from tmx? go to tracks page grab the # at the end of the url. in chat type $0ff/add <number>$9f0 from tmx, beg a couple people to vote $0ff/y, tracks are play and del, if you want your track permitted, ask an admin';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'pm?')||stristr($command[2], 'private msg')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'msg')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'pm')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 To chat in private  first type $0ff/players$9f0 to get login name then $0ff/pm login $9f0 for private chat..';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'team')&&stristr($command[2], 'website') || stristr($command[2], 'clanname') && stristr($command[2], 'website')|| stristr($command[2], 'does') && stristr($command[2], 'website')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $lclanwebsite$l';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'skins')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 You have to own tmu and open port 3450 and go to carpark. Dont forget the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'where')&&stristr($command[2], 'skins')||stristr($command[2], 'where')&&stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 You have to own tmu and open port 3450 and go to carpark. Dont forget the locator file';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'locator')||stristr($command[2], 'what')&&stristr($command[2], 'loc')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffSure. The locator or .loc file allows players to download the gfx from the web instead of your computer, thereby decreasing the time it takes for your skin to show up.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cOw skin time')||stristr($command[2], 'andy skin time')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffNot again! OK, when you put a new skin on, you also have to automatically upload that skin to everyone you meet. And as skins are over 2 meg, it can take a while. Just be patient. it will come.';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'avatars')|| stristr($command[2], 'how')&& stristr($command[2], 'avatar')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff Best place for all that info $9f0$lhttp://www.tm-forums/viewtopic.php?t=2141$l ,$0ff they have a few flag and skin stencil packs there, just look arround, you have to own united for us to see it though';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cOw colors')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'color')) {
$message = 'Uses hex, here is a chart, more info at: $lwww.tm-creative.org$l $000$$000 $500$$500 $f00$$f00 $050$$050 $0f0$$0f0 $005$$005 $00f$$00f $550$$550 $ff0$$ff0 $505$$505 $f0f$$f0f $055$$055 $0ff$$0ff $555$$555 $fff$$fff $$rgb 0123456789abcdef
$zso $$f0fCow$$055Tet19 = $f0fCow$055Tet19';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'color') && stristr($command[2], 'nick')) {
$message = 'There is a cool tut at $lwww.tm-creative.org$l, including the crazy letters';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'clanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'mean')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff  Tet19 is a trackmania team name. Wardenclanname is the team leader. the name is in reference to stephen kings dark tower series and the ka-tet and the number 19';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'clanname')&&stristr($command[2], 'stand for')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff  Tet19 is a trackmania team name. Wardenclanname is the team leader. the name is in reference to stephen kings dark tower series and the ka-tet and the number 19';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cOw teamname')||stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'team')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ffTo add you teamname to the database first $9f0/teamname your teamname $0ff then $9f0 /teamname debave to save it';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cant see')&&stristr($command[2], 'anyone')||stristr($command[2], 'no other cars')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff hit the "o" key to see other peoples cars';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'cars')&&stristr($command[2], 'disappeared')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff hit the "o" key to see other peoples cars';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'how')&&stristr($command[2], 'spec')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0]$9f0 $0ff in spectator mode, hit tab, then RIGHT click on the person you want to spec';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'see')&& stristr($command[2], 'car')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0 $0ff Do you own TMU-f? if not then no, we cant see your car, '.$playernick;

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'server')&& stristr($command[2], 'name')|| stristr($command[2], 'server')&& stristr($command[2], 'called')) {
$message = '$FF0[cOw$FF0]$9f0 $0ff  servername, '.$playernick;

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'download')&& stristr($command[2], 'xaseco')) {
$message = 'Want to get Xaseco $lwww.gamers.org/tmn$l$z';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'quickstart')) {
$message = '$l[http://www.gamers.org/tmf/quickstart.html]$f80Quickstart Xaseco and TMF Server$l$z';

} elseif (stristr($command[2], 'dedicated')) {
$message = '$l[http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14203]$f80Dedicated Server $l$z';

}
}
}
?>

nice plugin hope this gets nice recognisation to it.

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Re: auto noobie help plugin ver 1.01

Post by cow » 19 May 2008 23:29

slight format bug in "what song"
I appologise and will strive to test better
Tet19's MusicTower