However, this release does include two new admin commands for TMF, a new /add option for TMF and TMN that was requested elsewhere in the Toolbox, and several fixes for earlier features. Dedimania world records are also supported for both TMNF and TMUF, and are combined in the TMU section of the Dedimania site. Here is the complete list from http://www.gamers.org/tmn/Features_096.html :
- New features and other changes in the v0.96 release of XASECO:
* the system has been renamed to XASECO to avoid confusion with other ASECO/RASP systems, and to signify it's a complete and integrated solution for server control
* added ManiaLinks windows (via new include manialinks.inc.php) to allow the system to display TMN-style pop-ups on TMF
* added a Prev button to all multi-page ManiaLinks windows when viewing the second and subsequent pages
* added recognition of server type TMF and game mode Cup, including with the /admin setgamemode command
* updated the /server command to handle Cup mode and show the RoundsPerChallenge value (in addition to the points limit) if the server is in Cup mode
* new /admin disablerespawn command (TMF-only) to show the current DisableRespawn setting (allowing players to respawn at checkpoints), and to toggle it with an ON" or "OFF" (case-insensitive) parameter
* new /admin forceshowall command (TMF-only) to show the current ForceShowAllOpponents setting (forcing players to show all opponents), and to toggle it with an ON" or "OFF" (case-insensitive) parameter
* updated the TMXInfoFetcher class to handle the new TMNF section
* on a TMNF server (packmask Stadium) the /tmxinfo and /tmxrecs commands as well as the TMX world record message at the start of a new track will consult the TMNF section of TMX, on a TMUF server the TMU section, and (as before) on a TMN server the TMN section
* the /add and /admin add commands will consult the TMNF, TMUF and TMN sections of TMX according to the same rules
* new $jukebox_permadd option in rasp.settings.php to allow tracks voted into the jukebox via /add to remain permanently in the server's track list (normally they're removed after they're finished)
* added extra check for non-empty TM server build during start-up
* several minor tweaks to web_access.inc.php to make it more robust and prevent stream_select() warnings (thanks Slig)
Bug fixes in the v0.96 release of XASECO:
* when a player equals his/her local or Dedimania record, it would be logged again with the next higher position (but not stored anywhere) – fixed
* new Dedimania record messages would be displayed for LAN logins making records, even though the records aren't actually submitted to the central Dedimania server – fixed
* plugin.matchsave.php used the CRLF constant in a TMN pop-up – fixed into LF
Known issues in the v0.96 release of XASECO:
* there is no support for handling non-Stadium environments (except in /nextmap), coppers, and other TMU-specific features
* the /statsall command doesn't work in TMF because there's no way to obtain a player's world stats (yet?)
* the pop-up windows in plugin.matchsave.php have not (yet) been converted to ManiaLink windows
* To register your server with the central Dedimania database, you must copy the three values in the <masterserver_account> section from your server's dedicated.cfg file into the corresponding section of the dedimania.xml file. Instead of the password you can also use the community code for your server by using the server login/password on the official site for your game (TMO/TMS/TMN) or on this page for TMF.
* Open port 8003 on your firewall/router for communication with the central Dedimania server (if that's not possible, the system falls back on port 80).
* In the zip file, all *.XML and config files are now located inside the newinstall/ directory. This means that you should be able to unzip the download and replace all the code files (unless you made changes to any) without worrying about overwriting your customized config files. However, for every XML/config file that was updated (see above), you must replace your version with the one from the newinstall/ directory, or compare them and add any new/changed configuration settings to your version to insure the system remains working correctly.
* For a new installation, go into the newinstall/ directory and move all *.XML files into the main directory, next to aseco.php, and *.PHP files into the includes/ directory.
The TMN database from v0.95 and older can be used with this release, but because of the slight physics difference between Stadium tracks in TMN and TMNF/TMUF, admins have to ask themselves whether it's fair to preserve all the existing records. You can keep the challenges and players obviously, but you could consider deleting the records and rs_times tables in MySQL. This physics difference is also the reason why all TMNF/TMUF records on Dedimania are combined into the TMU section.
And now, without further ado, the download and all further information can be found on my XASECO/TMN page: