Fast3.2.XX is TM Forever only ! ...and is will not work with old TMO/TMS/TMN.
For those under windows, use the version fast3.2.2c-winphp5.zip (it contain a minimal php5.2.7, avoiding you to install php5 or modify the php.exe path in the script, and you are sure it works with it), or fast3.2.2c.zip for linux, and fastupdate3.2.2c for simple updates (just overwrite with new files).
Be carefull to have a copy of start scripts and fast.php if you modified them.
The .txt files should be sufficient to make it work. Please take the time to read and test before asking for nothing. A minimal basics are mandatory, at least you should first know how to make your dedicated work....
Plugins for Fast3.2 (if you have also a plugin up to date, just ask me to add the link here !) :
- Mcm Plugin : local database plugin, by mcm.
- Glider Plugin Pack : multi functions plugin, by Glider.
- swearbot : Chatbot/Badword plugin, by Mat-d-Rat
- IRC Bot : irc bot plugin, by -tK-
- ChatBot and AutoShuffle : chatbot and autoshuffle plugins, by phoenix
- AutoQueue : queue the spectators to enter in a full server, by f*ckfish
- plugin.99.mywelcome : will popup a manialink message at player connection (Slig)
- plugin.99.mymessage : send auto messages to the chat every x minutes or at map start (Slig)
- plugin.99.forcemod : force random mods, can be used to set loading screens (adapted by Slig)
Last dedicated server release : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14203
Last Game FIX : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19288
Note: Dedimania.com/dedimania.net is a rent dedicated server (by myself), if you want to participate, all donations are welcome, and else i'm never against some tmu coppers (send to 'slig').
Note2: if you want the autoupdate feature to work then you need the php module php_zip ; for windows users the php5 directory included in the archive have it, for linux you will have to add it yourself if your php5 don't include it yet (or else the autoupdate will just be inactive).
About dedicated, please remember that if your script is on the same server as the dedicated, it is supposed to access to it using the IP 127.0.0.1, and also that in the dedicated config file <force_ip_address> and <bind_ip_address> should always be empty unless you really need it (which is exceptional, for exemple 2 public IP on the computer)3.2.2c
- fixed an little error in utf8 check/filter
- fixed filtering of names sent to Dedimania.
Also fixed it on Dedimania side (now if the xmlrpc parse fail
then an utf8 filtering is done and the parse is retried, also
when data is bad Dedimania send an error 400 instead of 404)
- added upper left cross now set manialinks on/off directly,
and 1st hotkey (F5) is set on it for quick on/off while playing
- fixed the chat on/off cross is now usable when manialinks are off
- fixed few changes in the popup plugin
- fixed a fatal error case, and added some log info in some error cases in dedimania replies
- fixed nasty bug making a wrong finish in some race conditions
- added some cheat tests (mainly for GHB D3D hack)
- added some sanity checks to invalidate records (which can't be
considered as cheat for sure)
- added Fast announce and detection (a new started script will stop when an
older active one is detected)
- added some test to terminate warmup in some unusual cases
- added a popup plugin to help making simple popup in plugins
- fixed loaded utf8 list switch to learn mode if an utf8 error happens
- fixed the url in the Game FIX message for not fixed games in forced opponents mode
- fixed dropEvent to stop also the current level
- fixed after reconnect the manialinks are not disabled any more
- fixed in dialog with dedicated some timeout when reading callbacks/async responses,
some error messages, and a bug which could modified sent datas
- fixed /versions show original tmnf/tmuf versions as 2.11.11 with a different color
- fixed some restart problem in case of false start
- added connection handling for local mysql database
- added infos about main usefull plugin.01.players.php global
variables and tables in beginning of the file
- fixed the PlayerCheckpoint event did not appear in log in some cases
- fixed a minor add in utf8 handling
- fixed The EndRound() event has a new parameter $SpecialRestarting
which is true in case of false start or like round/race restarting process.
- fixed in Cup mode, the winner(s) don't release a giveup false start any more
- fixed some other issues with false start restart and warmup handling
- fixed /debug changed to not show the database password.
- fixed the delay to update the players positions panel when spec was wrong
- fixed te minimum record and author times for Dedimania records
- fixed script did not work using a php version without memory_get_usage()
- fixed a nasty mini bug which make the script crash on /lol use
- fixed manialinks had sometimes strange reaction on some servers,
should be fixed
- fixed tm_substr() now make a full/real control that a utf8 string is
comatible with the tm dedicated. All plugins should use it
on player nicknames or map names (btw for players you can use
NickDraw, NickDraw2 or NickDraw3 in $_players most time).
(please don't use it for each draw : store the result and use it !)
- fixed now if the call of methods to the dedicated make a utf8 related
error, Fast try to fix it and resend. Btw it is a rescue
feature ! plugins have to use tm_substr() to avoid such case
to happen. In case of utf8 error, if $_debug >= 2 then the
call is serialized and saved to a file, which can be used
to help debug.
- added method to dedicated can now be sent asynchronously (ie not
loosing time waiting for the response). It can be used
explicitally using addCallAsync() instead of addCall().
Manialinks and chat now use it automatically, which should
improve script reactivity when there are many players, and
also make manialinks faster.
- added max player control when the server is ladder >60K (it does not
set the max player number, but verify that the max is
respected and put the last new player as spec if needed).
Setting as player above max number (with Fast, not using external
controller) is now also forbidden.
- added server and spec passwords control, forbidding them for ladder servers
- added some chat commands added or fixed, mainly :
- added a false start feature, which restart round/race in case of early
'del' or netlost at beginning. It is disabled by default, and
have associated /falsestart (or /fs) commands.
- added /team score back #, /rounds score back # and /cup score back #
which permit to set back to score of previous round.
- added now restart/next/prev don't reset Cup scores : to reset scores
use /cup reset , /adm next reset , /adm prev reset , /adm restart reset
- many little other things...
- fixed '/adm setmap' changed map immediatly
- chged '/adm map' and '/maps xx' show actual and next map using colors
- added '/adm restart wu' do a reload of the map and so restart it
with warmup if active.
- added support for relay server (ManiaChannel on 2008-06-10 dedicated).
Note: some harmless warnings can happen on relay server because
some infos are missing on relay dedicated...
- added some /adm commands (setnext, setprev, setmap)
- fixed time based custom points (time1000 and time2000)
- fixed adapted /adm opponents for new dedicated (2008-06-10)
- chged removed spectator workaround since the game fix make it ok now
- fixed menu handling modified, should work with more php versions (some versions
of php have bugs in deep array handling with references, and also
memory leaks in object destructions...
- chged live infos are now manialinks and not notices any more
- added workaround for nicer spectator view/modes
- chged completed/corrected the /info infos
- added a custom directory usable to put custom files instead of
using the plugins directory
- added a possibility to disable plugins and locale files in fast.php
- fixed infos read after connection to dedicated completed
- fixed a problem with decimal dot in float to string conversions
depending on php locale config
- fixed the net activity for Forever servers
- fixed some changes in Fast core about dedicated callbacks handling
- added a degraded mode which automatically disable server p2p and
VehicleNetQuality when player number increase, depending on
configured net rates
- added many configs in fast.php for defaut state of player HUD
- added config for servername in chat lines
- chged higly increased the autokick delay in case of lost net activity
- chged separate autohide for rounds score panel and scoretable
- chged removed default language config (no need as all forever games
have the language info)
- added utf8 integrity control for names written in manialinks
- added some internal Events
- chged updated GbxRemote.inc.php, and added a bigendian version
- fixed some webaccess fixes
- added packmask to xmlrpc_db_access to fit dedimania change
- added some /adm commands added or fixed
- added a debug plugin usable by admins, Fast author, and Dedicated author
- fixed many changes in manialinks support to send to dedicated only parts
which have really changed
- added game hud support
- added new menus system, handled by ml_menus plugin, and involved changes in
many plugins, for devs see ml_howto and plugins to see how using it...
- added new Fast hud based on the new menu system
- fixed all manialinks based plugins to use new manialinks system and the menus,
with player hud easy config
- added new mapinfo replacement with author time and next map infos
- chged best times or current challenges adapted
- added cup support in matchlog
- added plugin ml_scorepanel, which disable score panel between round
and show round panel result only after passing the finish
can be activated by setting a value in fast.php, or
using /scorepanel on|off. default stabdard tmf
- fixed manialinks changes less ugly at the end of warmup
- fixed handling of hud parts
- fixed some other minor things
- fixed dedimania refused Cup mode records, now they are rounds records
- fixed missing notives infos (diff with top1)
- fixed some bugs and missfeatures in some chat commands
- fixed some problem with manialinks
- fixed some changes in ml_howto
- fixed some log info for debugging
- new/fixed the way manialinks are handled has been fully changed
- added some new callbacks
- fixed all Fast structs no reflect the optional infos of server
- fixed many internal changes, removing some code which became useless
- fixed few changes for basic support of TM Forever