usbTMNserver 1.95

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

usbTMNserver 1.95

Post by lille79 » 12 Apr 2008 21:36

Hi again!

I have now updated my 1.911 version of usbTMNserver to 1.95. This time I have updated with the latest aseco (0.95), the latest RemoteCP (3.3.3), and added the possibility of webstats (version 1.7, since the 1.9b won't work correctly with the banners on this setup). I haven't included setup tips on the webstats yet, so I'll make a quick guide next week.

I know this may be a release that won't be much used cause the TMNF is near, but this is the best package I've ever used myself. The RemoteCP and Aseco is just stable now, and I haven't had an error yet. (Remember to use Firefox or Opera for the RemoteCP, that small error I haven't figured out yet)

Not much more to say, other than what was mentioned in the first release, which can be found here

For the people that aren't familiar with the first usbTMNserver, I can tell you that this is a full Dedicated Server with all functions and specs with aseco to handle records, all the functions from Xymphs latest Aseco/Rasp release and the great RemoteCP 3 to control the server. The only thing you need to do is forward your ports(which I have specified in the Setup and Tips-file), and edit two files to get the server up and running.

I have written a Setup_and_tips-file for you to read before installing the server, so I highly recommend that you read it to get a successful result.

Known issues:
There are two error-messages when starting Aseco, but those should not have any effect regarding stability or function.
I have tried to get the english as correct as possible, but I'm not native english speaking, so bare with me :)

Hope this release is as welcome as the first release:

Will just want to thank Caipirinha for his idea with the usbTMNserver, and creating the original 1.0 version. That was what gave me the insight in setting up TMN-servers, and the inspiration to make this new version.

Here's the download link:
http://files.filefront.com/usbTMN+v195z ... einfo.html

/SSRlille79
Proud TMN-leader of the Super Sheep Racing team
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

djarrett
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU,TMUF

Re: usbTMNserver 1.95

Post by djarrett » 13 Apr 2008 01:03

TY for all your hard work, if it wasnt for your work I may not have a server up and running..
I will give the new one a go this weekend .thx again

djarrett
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU,TMUF

Post by djarrett » 17 Apr 2008 21:40

Hi Again,
You have done some fine work,that we appreciate.
I would like to be 1st in line to test USB Server 4TMNF.....Hint Hint...lol
really I wondered if there would be a USB server for TMNF
and If I can help I will ..ty Lille :1

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 17 Apr 2008 22:01

Can actually promise that I'm already doing some work to get it working. I'm doing a little thinking about the tools at the moment. I'm not familiar with the Aseco or Fast at the moment, so I have to look over some settings to get it right. RemoteCP 3.3.3 is working great, so that part is already ok. Haven't tested the v4 yet.
/lille79
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 22 Apr 2008 06:12

usbTMNserver 2.0beta will be released late tonight. The 2.0 version will be a TMForever release. The 1.95 is still great for the TMN-servers, so won't do an upgrade there.

Will contain:
RemoteCP4
Xaseco 0.96
/lille79