- New features and other changes in the v0.81 release of ASECO/RASP:
* new /chatlog command to display the most recent 30 (default) lines of player chat in a pop-up window
* showing a FAST-like record report after each track is now optional too, via config.xml setting <show_recs_after>; if False, the old top-5 from v0.7 is shown
* new admin command: /admin showguestlist to display the list of guest player(s)
* new admin commands: /admin writeguestlist and /admin readguestlist to write/read the player guestlist to/from disk
* The player connect/leave messages are now available from a separate jfreu.player.php plugin, in case you don't want/need the rest of the Jfreu functionality (rank limiting, unspec voting, bad word filtering, admin commands, etc).
* The Jfreu unspec-fix plugin (jfreu.unspec.php) by F*ckfish is now part of the standard distribution, although by default not included in plugins.xml.
Bug fixes in the v0.81 release of ASECO/RASP:
* When a player connected, the before record report was shown to all players, instead of just the new one – fixed.
Btw, is there a need for Unban, Unblacklist, Add/RemoveGuest commands in /admin, or are all admins using Remote-CP/Servermania/whathaveyou for that anyway?
As usual, the download and all further information can be found on my TMN page: