XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.98

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

thundercat
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.98

Post by thundercat » 14 Nov 2011 23:19

It shows dedimania weget again it come back just like that

Gueut666
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU,TM²

Post by Gueut666 » 15 Nov 2011 14:53

Since I did install the v0.98 all my XAseco crash dedimania, it does not work, does not take the time and impossible running dedimania chat because XAseco not be launched. I know what to do it: (

biloudeprovence
road tourist
road tourist

Post by biloudeprovence » 15 Nov 2011 16:03

Hi Xymph and slig :D

thank you very much for your work :thumbsup:

I have this error below when after completing a record on dedimania I use clicked command "/admin nextmap to my server

Code: Select all

[PHP 2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator on line 101 in file F:\Téléchargements\xaseco2_098\xaseco2\includes\GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP 2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator on line 104 in file F:\Téléchargements\xaseco2_098\xaseco2\includes\GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP 2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator on line 101 in file F:\Téléchargements\xaseco2_098\xaseco2\includes\GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP 2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator on line 104 in file F:\Téléchargements\xaseco2_098\xaseco2\includes\GbxRemote.inc.php
Have you an idea of ​​the problem ?

thank you in advance for your answer

Sorry fo my bad english :roflol:

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 15 Nov 2011 17:39

is_a() was indicated as deprecated in some php5 versions... what php version are you using ?

(btw it would not be bad to replace is_a() with instanceof() in future GbxRemote.inc.php versions)

biloudeprovence
road tourist
road tourist

Post by biloudeprovence » 15 Nov 2011 17:53

Hi Slig

thank you for your quick response
is_a() was indicated as deprecated in some php5 versions... what php version are you using ?
phpMyAdmin - 2.11.2.1
Version du client MySQL: 5.0.45

localhost
Version du serveur: 5.0.45-community-nt

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 19:42

Gueut666 wrote:Since I did install the v0.98 all my XAseco crash dedimania, it does not work, does not take the time and impossible running dedimania chat because XAseco not be launched. I know what to do it: (
If you know what to do, why are you posting here? :wink:
I presume you meant "don't know", and I do: include as much relevant information as possible, not as little. An excerpt of the last dozen lines from the log would be a good start, and also double-check that you've updated all changed source code files as per the upgrade instructions.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 19:45

biloudeprovence wrote:
phpMyAdmin - 2.11.2.1
Version du client MySQL: 5.0.45

localhost
Version du serveur: 5.0.45-community-nt
None of those are the PHP version that Slig asked about. Type on the command line: php -v

I'm running v5.3.3 and don't have those deprecation warnings, as according to the manual this function will no longer throw warnings from v5.3.0 onwards. So upgrade PHP, or get your sysadmin to do it.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

DnBfreak
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO TMS TMUF TM²C/S

Post by DnBfreak » 15 Nov 2011 19:51

Hey there,

I just installed this version. After joining my server i get this in the xaseco window

[XASECO2 Warning] Could not insert player's extra data! (Field 'MostFinished' doesn't have a default value)
sql = INSERT INTO players_extra
		          (PlayerId, Cps, DediCps, Donations, Style, Panels, PanelBG)
		          VALUES
		          (1, 0, -1, 0, 'Card', 'AdminRightCorner/DonateBelowCPList/RecordsRightCorner/VoteBottomCenter', 'PanelBGCard')
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get player's CPs! ()
sql = SELECT Cps, DediCps FROM players_extra
	          WHERE PlayerId=1
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get player's style! ()
sql = SELECT Style FROM players_extra
	          WHERE PlayerId=1
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get player's panels! ()
sql = SELECT Panels FROM players_extra
	          WHERE PlayerId=1
I checked my config files several times but i'm a bit stuck.

any idea how to fix this warning?

Thx!!

Gueut666
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Gueut666 » 15 Nov 2011 20:47

sorry for my english c m is a friend who had translated the text before I squeezes my google translation.
So here is my problem my server is hosted by roxsever I just did the update to v0.98 XAseco j ais well configure the dedimania.xml well ais j mid dedimaniacode my login and the server is well recognized on the page web http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=stat j ais well configure the plugin fufi_widgets_xaseco.xml putting all to true but veiled depuit my XAseco beug no more temp n ais taken into account and if the dedimania j activates <plugin> chat.dedimania.php </ plugin> imposible to relencer XAseco and for j scoreboardlists ais removing small arrow for the PANELS dedimania the end of the map but nothing happens I c is what to do Pourier you help thank you m

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 21:42

DnBfreak wrote:I just installed this version. After joining my server i get this in the xaseco window

[XASECO2 Warning] Could not insert player's extra data! (Field 'MostFinished' doesn't have a default value)
sql = INSERT INTO players_extra
		          (PlayerId, Cps, DediCps, Donations, Style, Panels, PanelBG)
		          VALUES
		          (1, 0, -1, 0, 'Card', 'AdminRightCorner/DonateBelowCPList/RecordsRightCorner/VoteBottomCenter', 'PanelBGCard')

MostFinished is an unofficial column, so I'm guessing you ran a third-party plugin that modified the players_extra table. Drop the column (via phpMyAdmin or somesuch) and it should work, or change the code as instructed by the plugin's installation notes.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 21:44

Gueut666 wrote:sorry for my english c m is a friend who had translated the text before I squeezes my google translation.
So here is my problem my server is hosted by roxsever I just did the update to v0.98 XAseco j ais well configure the dedimania.xml well ais j mid dedimaniacode my login and the server is well recognized on the page web http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=stat j ais well configure the plugin fufi_widgets_xaseco.xml putting all to true but veiled depuit my XAseco beug no more temp n ais taken into account and if the dedimania j activates <plugin> chat.dedimania.php </ plugin> imposible to relencer XAseco and for j scoreboardlists ais removing small arrow for the PANELS dedimania the end of the map but nothing happens I c is what to do Pourier you help thank you m
Sorry, but that is incomprehensible, and you didn't include a log excerpt either.

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 22:17

DnBfreak wrote: I just installed this version. After joining my server i get this in the xaseco window

You can setup a default value for this Field with this SQL-Statement, which you can use with PHPMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE `players_extra` CHANGE `MostFinished` `MostFinished` MEDIUMINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT "0" COMMENT "Added by plugin.records_eyepiece.php";
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

DnBfreak
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO TMS TMUF TM²C/S

Post by DnBfreak » 15 Nov 2011 22:37

undef.de wrote:
DnBfreak wrote: I just installed this version. After joining my server i get this in the xaseco window

You can setup a default value for this Field with this SQL-Statement, which you can use with PHPMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE `players_extra` CHANGE `MostFinished` `MostFinished` MEDIUMINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT "0" COMMENT "Added by plugin.records_eyepiece.php";
Awesome, that did the trick!!

thx!!

Gueut666
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Gueut666 » 16 Nov 2011 00:14

Sorry for my English but her veil is telling me in my file logfile.txt

11/16,00:06:22] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8082/Dedimania.8084): send: deflate, receive: deflate
!!!
!!! Connection Error !!! (Dedimania.8084)
Error in method_handler.php(647): OpenSession: too many opensession within few minutes ! Your script is buggy (ie sending opensession for each request or similar), or you are trying to use the same account on Dedimania for several servers... both are forbidden !

and also

[11/16,00:36:23] * Try connection on http://dedimania.net:8082/Dedimania ...
!!!
!!! Error no database response (http://dedimania.net:8082/Dedimania)
!!!

Gueut666
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Gueut666 » 16 Nov 2011 04:40

well I just reinstall everything and all works now XAseco veiled ouffffff