[XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 13 Nov 2011 18:36

Just wanna say: There is an update out there... see my first post.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Ant » 14 Nov 2011 10:00

Nice work undef - seems to be working well. I think maybe a few more things could do with tweaking but they are mainly just cosmetic changes.

On the tracklist sorting, while I have the xml set to sort them by track name and then choose author in game to sort them, they do get sorted alphabetically now, but in 2 lists. What I mean by that is the authors starting with higher case letters are first going from a-z then further on in the list it goes through a-z again but with the author names starting with lowercase letters. Can that not be fixed?

Also on the score table lists, I noticed the local and dedi recs are arranged in a list counting down from 1-10 for example, but no other lists do this (maybe that was the case before, but I can't remember now). Is it possible to do this on all lists? or if not, then at least on the top tracks list?

I noticed as well that you have added 'C' to all the values in the top donators list, but not in the top betwins list, is it possible to also change that?

Apart from these things, the actual functionality of this seems faultless right now :thumbsup:

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 14 Nov 2011 19:02

Ant wrote: On the tracklist sorting, while I have the xml set to sort them by track name and then choose author in game to sort them, they do get sorted alphabetically now, but in 2 lists. What I mean by that is the authors starting with higher case letters are first going from a-z then further on in the list it goes through a-z again but with the author names starting with lowercase letters. Can that not be fixed?
Good catch, fixed for the next release.

Ant wrote: Also on the score table lists, I noticed the local and dedi recs are arranged in a list counting down from 1-10 for example, but no other lists do this (maybe that was the case before, but I can't remember now). Is it possible to do this on all lists? or if not, then at least on the top tracks list?
I dislike the positions at such Tables, because the values on the left are exact such one. The position for local, dedi etc. is just to identify quickly the position.

Ant wrote: I noticed as well that you have added 'C' to all the values in the top donators list, but not in the top betwins list, is it possible to also change that?
Added.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Ant » 14 Nov 2011 23:01

Nice one on the additions :)
undef.de wrote: I dislike the positions at such Tables, because the values on the left are exact such one. The position for local, dedi etc. is just to identify quickly the position.
Is this not even possible just for the top tracks widget?

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 16:51

Ant wrote: (maybe that was the case before, but I can't remember now)
Forgot to answer this: This was from the first time in this style (as i remember right, 0.8.0 was 2010-08-01).
Ant wrote:
undef.de wrote: I dislike the positions at such Tables, because the values on the left are exact such one. The position for local, dedi etc. is just to identify quickly the position.
Is this not even possible just for the top tracks widget?
Possible it is, but i dislike them today also. :wink: And as you see at

Image

in the Windows are´nt such position too.

Sorry, but i want not overflood the Score with too much information. That´s why i did´nt have build 3-4 ideas for other Scorelists and in Race.
Last edited by undef.de on 27 Nov 2011 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

sotn0r
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 31
Joined: 04 Jan 2011 18:10
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by sotn0r » 15 Nov 2011 17:10

i have a strange bug on one of my servers since i updated to 1.0.2 (same problem in 1.0.3):

in laps mode, the live ranking widget displays Red and Blue Team scores as the first two entries as soon as somebody crosses the finish line.

anyone experiences the same behaviour?


Image

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 17:18

sotn0r wrote:i have a strange bug on one of my servers since i updated to 1.0.2 (same problem in 1.0.3):

in laps mode, the live ranking widget displays Red and Blue Team scores as the first two entries as soon as somebody crosses the finish line.

anyone experiences the same behaviour?
In 1.0.1 it was´nt same? Or better: Which version before did not have this bug?
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

sotn0r
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 31
Joined: 04 Jan 2011 18:10
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by sotn0r » 15 Nov 2011 17:22

before that i was using version 0.9.9

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Ant » 15 Nov 2011 17:23

undef.de wrote:
Ant wrote:
undef.de wrote: I dislike the positions at such Tables, because the values on the left are exact such one. The position for local, dedi etc. is just to identify quickly the position.
Is this not even possible just for the top tracks widget?
Possible it is, but i dislike them today also. :wink: And as you see at

Image

in the Windows are´nt such position too.

Sorry, but i want not overflood the Score with too much information. That´s why i did´nt have build 3-4 ideas for other Scorelists and in Race.
Ok man thats fair enough, it was only an idea anyway.

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 17:41

sotn0r wrote:before that i was using version 0.9.9
Damn... :grmblz: Found it, for a quick fix you can change the release 1.0.3 line 14881 to 14883 from:

Code: Select all

		// Change the Team login/nicknames and colors in Team
		if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 3) {
			// 3 = Team
to

Code: Select all

		// Change the Team login/nicknames and colors in Team
		if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 2) {
			// 2 = Team
Fixed in the next release, thanks!
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

sotn0r
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 31
Joined: 04 Jan 2011 18:10
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by sotn0r » 15 Nov 2011 18:33

works great, thank you for the quick help!

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5703
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 19:36

undef.de wrote:Found it, for a quick fix you can change the release 1.0.3 line 14881 to 14883 from:

Code: Select all

		// Change the Team login/nicknames and colors in Team
		if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 3) {
			// 3 = Team
to

Code: Select all

		// Change the Team login/nicknames and colors in Team
		if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 2) {
			// 2 = Team
Fixed in the next release, thanks!
Team mode is actually number 4 - TimeAttack is 2. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 20:11

Xymph wrote: Team mode is actually number 4 - TimeAttack is 2. :wink:
Ahm... sorry, but Team mode in TMF is 2, see also: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=49483 :wink:
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5703
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Xymph » 15 Nov 2011 20:53

undef.de wrote:
Xymph wrote: Team mode is actually number 4 - TimeAttack is 2. :wink:
Ahm... sorry, but Team mode in TMF is 2, see also:
Hrrmff, all these plugins for X1 and/or X2 are starting to confuse even me. Or I'm just overworked. :cry:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1339
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 15 Nov 2011 21:03

Xymph wrote:
undef.de wrote:
Xymph wrote: Team mode is actually number 4 - TimeAttack is 2. :wink:
Ahm... sorry, but Team mode in TMF is 2, see also:
Hrrmff, all these plugins for X1 and/or X2 are starting to confuse even me. Or I'm just overworked. :cry:
Same here. :roflol:
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Post Reply