[XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece/Fufi.Widgets rep. (0.9

Post by Ant » 22 Dec 2010 11:34

undef.de wrote:Ok, now i see the problem. The ChallengeWidget display as next Track the Track that was the next Track before you have added a Track to the Jukebox, and not the upcoming Track.
Exactly, and it returns to normal when the jukebox is empty.

Edit: This only happens if I juke a few tracks up at once. The least that I saw it happen with was when I juked 5 tracks at the same time - I don't know if this behaviour is because one person jukes so many tracks, I'm not sure if it would happen if for example 5 players all juked one track each.

sterretje22
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM²
Manialink(s): fireteam

Post by sterretje22 » 28 Dec 2010 02:51

hi man
I set up the gerymania in my stunt server but...
it don't show the gerymania records in the ranking list
it shows star~fire claimed the 19 gerymania record
but thats all...
I have version 0.9.3
`·.¸¸.->ѕтαя~ƒιяє<-.¸¸.·´
ImageImage
`·.¸¸.->~ƒιяє~<-.¸¸.·´

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 29 Dec 2010 17:25

sterretje22 wrote:hi man
I set up the gerymania in my stunt server but...
it don't show the gerymania records in the ranking list
it shows star~fire claimed the 19 gerymania record
but thats all...
I have version 0.9.3
That´s not a Bug of the Records-Eyepiece, it´s one in the Gerymania-Plugin and is already noticed at my (very large) todo-list. :?

Btw. I have released the Gerymania to the public, see here.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 0.9.5 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 02 Jan 2011 15:17

Just wanna say: There is an update out there... see my first post.

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 03 Jan 2011 01:21

Nice work Undef, its working very well at the moment :)

k3nzo
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmf

XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.12

Post by k3nzo » 05 Jan 2011 22:12

Hello, i very big problem with xaseco.

script xaseco is run on my computer but my server is run by GSP (game server provider), and now THE error.

Code: Select all

[XASECO Warning] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Could not read Track [/home/user_24000/trackmania_forever/GameData/Tracks
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000'txt'$s$i$ffffor varoL.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
[XASECO Warning] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Could not read Track [/home/user_24000/trackmania_forever/GameData/Tracks
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- $0ffMinitech '1'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- $0ffMinitech '3'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- Minitech 'for goraY-.- (neoN_)'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000Tech$f00_ $000Mini$00f_ .Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$i$s$wGuru$fooMini $fff_29.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$i$s$wGuru$fooMini $fff_30.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$W$i$051Ovel_Mini$z$w$005 #1.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$w$i$f80Mini$z$w$i$00 BIG.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/Mini 1.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()

Chmod is correct.

im sory for my english, im french.
Last edited by Xymph on 05 Jan 2011 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use code tags to post code/configs/logs... and moved into correct topic

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.12

Post by undef.de » 06 Jan 2011 11:53

k3nzo wrote: script xaseco is run on my computer but my server is run by GSP (game server provider), and now THE error.

/Challenges/Downloaded/$000'txt'$s$i$ffffor varoL.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- $0ffMinitech '1'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- $0ffMinitech '3'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000-x- Minitech 'for goraY-.- (neoN_)'.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$000Tech$f00_ $000Mini$00f_ .Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$i$s$wGuru$fooMini $fff_29.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$i$s$wGuru$fooMini $fff_30.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$W$i$051Ovel_Mini$z$w$005 #1.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/$w$i$f80Mini$z$w$i$00 BIG.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()
/Challenges/Downloaded/Mini 1.Challenge.Gbx] at getTracklist()

Chmod is correct.
It´s just a warning, that some of your Tracks are unable to open. Could you Play one of this Tracks? Does the files exist? Correct case?

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 Jan 2011 13:48

undef.de wrote:It´s just a warning, that some of your Tracks are unable to open. Could you Play one of this Tracks? Does the files exist? Correct case?
Undef: The problem is that the "Records Eyepiece" code is trying to directly read the tracks, and because his machine is totally different from the server, it can't find them.

On a side note, he's not going to be able to use any of the track adding features either. (they won't work because the server is on a different machine)

k3nzo
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmf

Post by k3nzo » 06 Jan 2011 14:00

What should I do to the plugin is correctly map?
Where can I go back FTP access of the machine?

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 06 Jan 2011 19:19

Assembler Maniac wrote:
undef.de wrote:It´s just a warning, that some of your Tracks are unable to open. Could you Play one of this Tracks? Does the files exist? Correct case?
Undef: The problem is that the "Records Eyepiece" code is trying to directly read the tracks, and because his machine is totally different from the server, it can't find them.

On a side note, he's not going to be able to use any of the track adding features either. (they won't work because the server is on a different machine)
Hmm... then is RASP (getChallengeData() from rasp.funcs.php) unable to read them too? Because my function based upon the same (gbxdatafetcher.inc.php).

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 Jan 2011 21:39

undef.de wrote:
Assembler Maniac wrote:Undef: The problem is that the "Records Eyepiece" code is trying to directly read the tracks, and because his machine is totally different from the server, it can't find them.

Hmm... then is RASP (getChallengeData() from rasp.funcs.php) unable to read them too? Because my function based upon the same (gbxdatafetcher.inc.php).
If something is using the gbxdatafetcher, then it's not going to be able to directly open the files to get the info when they're on a different machine.

gbxdatafetcher is a great tool, but it only works as long as you have both controller AND server on the same machine. It's certainly a lot faster than loading the track, querying the info, and unloading it, and it also gets more info (like the snapshot).

I think fopen can use an FTP or HTTP address, but that would mean the original poster would need an FTP or HTTP server running on his game server and be accessible/configured for him.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 06 Jan 2011 22:39

Assembler Maniac wrote:It's certainly a lot faster than loading the track, querying the info, and unloading it, and it also gets more info (like the snapshot).
In case it helps, I also wrote a class to perform those steps: GBXChallInfo
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

DnBfreak
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO TMS TMUF TM²C/S

Post by DnBfreak » 07 Jan 2011 16:19

Hi there,

after i updated to v0.9.5 i get a PHP-warning after track change. (only when some one is in the server)

[PHP Warning] mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given on line 5571 in file C:\TMservers\Server_IV\xaseco\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
Is there a way to fix this?

Thx!!

dnbfreak

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 07 Jan 2011 20:04

DnBfreak wrote:Hi there,

after i updated to v0.9.5 i get a PHP-warning after track change. (only when some one is in the server)

[PHP Warning] mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given on line 5571 in file C:\TMservers\Server_IV\xaseco\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
Is there a way to fix this?
This bug is already fixed in the upcoming release (hopefully at this weekend).

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by undef.de » 07 Jan 2011 20:24

Xymph wrote:
Assembler Maniac wrote:It's certainly a lot faster than loading the track, querying the info, and unloading it, and it also gets more info (like the snapshot).
In case it helps, I also wrote a class to perform those steps: GBXChallInfo
Thanks for explain the situation in detail.... i have to think about the options i can do now...

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm