Everything else which you can't find above

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Bobi Bolivia
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Promotion of my server :)

Post by Bobi Bolivia » 22 Dec 2011 22:50

Hey all. (for moderators, I really didn't know, where I can write a topic like this 8))
I am Bobi Bolivia, and I am from Slovakia.

Once upon a time, NADEO released Freezone stuff... and that was the end of community as we know it.
Everybody looked forward for TM2 Canyon... and now we see, what happened. TMNF/UF community still loses players, and TM2 Canyon hasn't got at least same count of players. And that's why I write here.

I simply want to invite you to my server. It isn't Freezone - I don't want and I won't support this absurdity :thumbsup:
I decided to make a server, with good tech tracks (no fullspeeds, no mini-lols, no shorts,...) as memorial of old good times with full servers, and no worries, if I played 5 maps, and now I have to go to spec mode, or if I need to add server to favourites, because I am TMNF player, and I can't play on server without Freezone plugin. Server now have 494 tracks (good tracks, of course 8)), and I will expand it every time when I will have more tracks :).

Everyone is welcome, so here are som useful links:

>>> tmtp://#addfavourite=rts001
>>> tmtp://#join=rts001

For TMNF players: I know (!), that maybe you have full list of favourite servers, but I will be very glad, if you replace one of them with my server. Believe me, you won't regret it ! :wink:

Now som technical facts:
Server is running on free virtual-server hosting, so I expect troubles with more players. But keep in mind that if server has a good traffic, I will think about paid hosting.
Serves is limited to 32 players. I don't expect more than 20 players, but... surprise me ! :D
Server is now only 0-50000 LP, but in future (if we have a good traffic, and if we have a coppers :D) I want to make a ladder server, and maybe some "mirrors" with higher ladder.
Server has 494 tracks. Each one is tech and time is between 25-50 seconds (you can find som exceptions with bigger time, but just to 1 minute).

So dudes, my server is waiting for you.
Show me, that still here are some players, who really like TMNF/UF :thumbsup:

Calinstelistu
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All PC from TM1+2Can

Re: Promotion of my server :)

Post by Calinstelistu » 23 Dec 2011 14:40

:)

DeJaMo
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, Canyon

Re: Promotion of my server :)

Post by DeJaMo » 24 Dec 2011 16:13

Bobi Bolivia wrote: Once upon a time, NADEO released Freezone stuff... and that was the end of community as we know it.
I simply want to invite you to my server. It isn't Freezone - I don't want and I won't support this absurdity :thumbsup:
Show me, that still here are some players, who really like TMNF/UF :thumbsup:
I don't know whether to admire or laugh at your optimism, but the reality is that TM died about a year ago.