Verizon Tourney

Come in to speak about the competitions different organised by Nadeo and the community.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

wolfgtweb
highway camper
highway camper

Verizon Tourney

Post by wolfgtweb » 07 Nov 2006 15:06

I registered for the tourney yesterday and started running the tracks last night. I have two questions (to see if anyone else if having these issues): 1. I have went through the complete registration process but when I go to the tourney site (http://tmntourn.playlinc.com/) and click the "See your stats now, click here" link and enter my login name, it says not registered. Does this take some time to update? 2. I qualified for track 3 last night, and even this morning my name does not show up on the list of qualified users. How long does it take to show up on the list?

I am hoping there is just a refresh period that I have to wait on, because I have went through all of the registration stuff and I'm not sure what else to look at.

wolfgtweb
highway camper
highway camper

Post by wolfgtweb » 07 Nov 2006 15:38

What is the "Authenticate your account" thing? Do I have to do this to compete in the tourney? I don't see how that is possible. That would mean that you would have to purchase the retail version to compete because it asks for a key. Any ideas?

Pygon
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Pygon » 07 Nov 2006 15:44

Many other topics have covered this, but the stats are updated once a day by 12:00 (noon) PM EST, Monday through Friday.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 07 Nov 2006 16:21

wolfgtweb wrote:What is the "Authenticate your account" thing? Do I have to do this to compete in the tourney? I don't see how that is possible. That would mean that you would have to purchase the retail version to compete because it asks for a key. Any ideas?
No, you don't have to do this for the tourney.

wolfgtweb
highway camper
highway camper

Post by wolfgtweb » 07 Nov 2006 16:35

Thank you guys for the replies, sorry I didn't see this answered anywhere else, but I appreciate the responses.

YaVuZ
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

lol

Post by YaVuZ » 17 Jan 2007 17:15

hey
didn´t the tournament take place last year ??...
why du u still post bout it. ?? :D

Willum
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Willum » 17 Jan 2007 17:53

Look at the dates on thier posts. ;)