Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?

Post by srdjan183 » 02 Dec 2011 21:13

mihailovicb wrote:Your job is not to look who made multiple accounts, this is free game, and you can make 100000000 accounts if you want, i dont know why you sooo care about that if someone have 2 or more accounts or have only one...
I dont care much what someone thinks, but you are spamming game forum as hell, so please stop doing that. You said your point, and i think everyone knows that..
I don't give a f*** for who plays with fake account. Don;t delete mine posts. Anyway, i care who have been so brave to f*** with me on game and do things normal person would never do. I say, all of those who was brave, now have my address, come and be so brave when you face with me.

I will come, i said that, Milan Petrović (cw*m.iLL) was playing with fake account presenting himself as female with name as regular person, that is a crime act. Not only that, he found it fun to f*** around with other players, manipulate them and do other sick things. He is not alone in that. All i need is confirmation from NADEO team, i have over 5GB of evidence to proove that, and also testemony of some ppl. I said, there is nothing and no one who can save them.

mihailovicb
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMN TMU

Post by mihailovicb » 02 Dec 2011 21:19

What are you layer ? This is game MAN !!!

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 02 Dec 2011 21:42

No, I am person. And you, or who else is not f**** with programed bot, but with person and human with flesh and blood. So, this is life. From now on, i will ignore those persons, and waiting confirmation.

Sometimes, life can become the game.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 05 Dec 2011 18:10

One more post, sorry. I Apologize to NADEO team for all this inconvenience, but i have to do this, and i know they realized that there is no escape from this (for those players).

I'm again banned from maniazone, yes i typed things that are not acceptable, but, if they didn't banned me and insulted me in the first place, i would never be forced to do so. So, if someone who reads this have not used TMNF acc with access to MANIAZONE, PM me login and pw (i will only use for posts, not change anything or play, probability for ban on this account is 99.9% /MANIAZONE).

And, for confirming information i already have, hope will be soon. Don't be concerned about what i will do to those players, i can send them to curt, or use other methods, you should not worry about that, just a few scumbag less on this world...

I do hope you know you do right thing, i know i do. There is absolutely nothing that can stop me, hope you know that.

Thanks.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 06 Dec 2011 13:51

One more information if you think I am insane or so on....i don't know if i said this, but i will now here, and i know it will not be deleted.

6 months ago or more, i sent emails to that person "Jecka" and asked for confirmation of identity (nicely). I didn't get any respond, and, only insults on game. After that, i found address of that person (real one), and get played with those ppl around, i didn't want to bother to travel to them and solve that for two reasons, one, I am very hard person to control when i get pissed off, and 2nd they are layers anyway, so no point to do so. After some amount of time (2 months or more), and alot of psyhological preassure, they did confess that real person was never played this game, i have hard evidence that those person i alredy said did played with that account, stealing identity of that person, with or without they knowledge. So, what they did is a pure crime act, and, even worse, they are playing with other ppl (and me), and much more sick stuff i will not speak here.

They deserve only the worst, those are not normal persons, and exacly because those persons, world is f*** up with crime and so on.

Thanks.