TM-FORUM

The TrackMania universal forum ^_^
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:21 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 am 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
Hi, just want to ask this simple question, because i don't believe that any of persons from developing team read or bother with that.

If they do, then it would be nice to tell me that. I get banned 4-5 times on accounts created especially for that purpose (among others), and on main account (srdjan183).

If developers actually ban, than i want to ask them to ban mine main account from game entirely, because then i know i will not gain help on that way.

Anyway I get banned just because i tell the truth and warn other players who read. My nickname is "Jecka is FAKE miLL account", and it is about that topic, that's why I'm banned. Also, other members are allowed to speak bad language, and when i respond the same way i get ban.

Hope for simple and quick answer, for Serbia region, names etc.

Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
I guess no one knows....48 views and no one knows. Well, thank you very much, i will find out this way or another way, it is not important, it is just matter of time.

And please, if devs actually ban from maniazone, ban account "srdjan183" from game entirely. What i did, i gived my account to few friends, and that is breaking the rules of License Agreement, so you have reason to ban me. Thank you.

Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
So after two weeks, and 8x reads, no one knows?

One post deleted, just spam i guess...Anyway, time cost, i find it impossible that moderators here or someone who read don't know.

Strange silence? Just answer... and ban that account (srdjan183), no use of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm 
Offline
solid chaser
solid chaser
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 pm
Posts: 1215
Location: The Internet
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S
No I dont know.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 am 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
»Enryx« wrote:
No I dont know.

Maybe you don't, but it is highly unlikely that after two weeks no one who knows and is into topic didn't read this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:09 pm 
Offline
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 am
Posts: 454
Location: Scotland
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis
srdjan183 wrote:
Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?

You chose the wrong forum.

_________________
Image
______________________________
My manialink: Jadis
My TM Blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 am 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
Queen Jadis wrote:
srdjan183 wrote:
Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?

You chose the wrong forum.

I am banned there... that's why i ask here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 am 
Offline
highway camper
highway camper

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 am
Posts: 1
Owned TM-games: TMU
???

_________________
The Best term life insurance age 42&Cost of Whole Life Insurance for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 am 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
After 20 days, still no one knows....Well time is a precious for me same as it is for you. If someone who know see this thread, please type it, since those who knows don't want to answer this q..,

TY>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm 
Offline
Developer
Developer

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm
Posts: 20
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Hello srdjan183,

I don't understand how you have banned because no one at Nadeo have banned your game accounts.

But if you talked about a ban on a server (or severals), you should see with the admins of these servers.

Best regards


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
Cerovan wrote:
Hello srdjan183,

I don't understand how you have banned because no one at Nadeo have banned your game accounts.

But if you talked about a ban on a server (or severals), you should see with the admins of these servers.

Best regards


Well, thanks, but i was talking about MANIAZONE forum, there I AM banned, and i just ask who can ban me, local players or someone else, thanks for answering the question, that means no one from Nadeo team was banned me. It was suggested by some players that they didn't banned me, but developers of game, that's why i ask, who can ban anyway (except you)?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
I have to say that I'm still banned on MANIAZONE. Since i didn't get the answer who banned me (now i know it is not a developers, as one player "Boris" suggested), i assume it was maniazone moderators. I'm not banned in Serbia only, but in whole maniazone forums. Here is a "reason":

"Sorry Jecka is FAKE m.iLL ACC, you are banned from using this forum!
constantly swearing and threatening people "

That is not true, i did said things i never say to people, but since those with who i was talking with do not deserve to be called people, i had to respond on their insults. What i did, is responding in the same manner as they swear and insulted me.

So i will do just copy/paste of mine first question in hope that someone will answer, it is obvious that some of the players are banned me. Question is, who from moderators, login informations. I am sure that is keeped in database. Thank you.

EDIT: IF you, from curiosity read my posts on maniazone, don't take fast conclusion, since mine posts are deleted numerous number of time, until they don't get what they want to hear from me. If you carefully follow that logic, you can see a pattern they are ruled with.

EDIT0: Moderators: Hylis, XCS SaTaNaSDiaBoLo aka farfa, AlinoA, da¢SP´Boris. シ, ¢нє.〤-iヤ, Cerovan, those are moderators, and one of them banned me. Now i ask Cerovan to remove ban from main account (because I'm tired of creating new ones just to do one post and get another ban). Thanks. Also, from quick view of log, he can tell me who banned me, or if he don't want to take risk, can remove moderator status of that user.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:00 pm 
Offline
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Posts: 28
Owned TM-games: TMN TMU
Hi, please dont mind his posts, hes just paranoic man who thinks that we baned him from forum even if we arent...
I am moderator of Serbian zone , but i never banned anyone...
Even if i didnt baned him, he deserves what he got , ban, becouse he was insulting and threatened to peoples.

thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 pm 
Offline
cyclist
cyclist

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 31
Owned TM-games: TMN
Look, i don't even care for ban to be honest, and i said that alredy, i think i was clear to Cerovan for what i care. If someone else want to know, then i will say it even here. I care only for revenge to those people who was manipulated other players (including me), make fun of them creating fake persons (act of crime*) and accounts. There is no one who can save them from getting mine revenge, including police, laws, or anything on earth except God and me.

I think i was clear on that matter to NADEO team. For all i know, you can ban me from game entirely i do not care, remember, Boris and other players are one who cares. For all i know, Boris might be the person who really didn't banned me, but also, for all i know he is in that group of players who made fun of other players to fulfill they personal ego.

To be more specific, i care only to show those person that there is someone above them, and when they realise that, maybe they will change (i doubt). But, unfortunatly, there is just a few ways to do so.

Thanks. As i said, i was banned for telling the truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who can ban you from maniazone except moderators?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm 
Offline
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Posts: 28
Owned TM-games: TMN TMU
Your job is not to look who made multiple accounts, this is free game, and you can make 100000000 accounts if you want, i dont know why you sooo care about that if someone have 2 or more accounts or have only one...
I dont care much what someone thinks, but you are spamming game forum as hell, so please stop doing that. You said your point, and i think everyone knows that..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group