It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:59 pm 
sunday driver
sunday driver

Owned TM-games: TMO+TMS+TMU+f
Manialink(s): ersatz
Some merchandising websites are quite well done.

System is designed in a way you can pay with several manners (credit card, bank or even get de package in a store near from your home and pay at the reception of it! the last one I prefer)

Search if you don't find a site like this in your country, it could help :wink:

I personaly don't trust e-bay to buy a game like TM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:39 pm 
cyclist
cyclist

Owned TM-games: TMU
Back onto the subject about playing online :P (sorry to spoil the fun)

I got Trackmania with Power up yonks ago, and played quite a bit online.Then forgot about the game. So now as I come back to play it again, when I go to sign in, I'm getting the 'wrong login' stuff. I STILL HAVE MY CD-KEY!! I also think my old user name was Basil, but I don't have a clue what email address it was linked to. Country was England and I beleive big city was Portsmouth. Any chance you guys could help? Maybe reset the internet number (I won't be posting it here 8) )

EDIT: Just went onto the trackmania website and went onto to that thing where I could managed my server accounts. Put in my key and it comes up with username, password, big city and country. Of course on trackmania it is asking me to CREATE an account, rather than sign in (but still wierdly getting 'wrong login' when I type this info in) . Is there a way I can bypass registering and try loggin in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:49 pm 
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz
You log in simply by entering the same data as the first time you registered, or at least the same login and password with the same CD key.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:42 am 
cyclist
cyclist

Zooz wrote:
You log in simply by entering the same data as the first time you registered, or at least the same login and password with the same CD key.

You see thats the problem, that was all of, ummmm, errrrrrrr, 2 years ago maybe :cry: :P ? Well I have the Trackmania with Power UP! Box, so don't no when I last played online, just know it was ages ago and have not kept log in details, just wonder if anything could be done if I still had my CD key.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:38 pm 
solid chaser
solid chaser

Owned TM-games: TMS, TMN and TMU. :)
=MT=RYAN. wrote:
no game shops in my town seel it anyway lol..........game.....gamestation.....blockbusters......castle of games....................so wont be getting first hannd or second hand lol
Well I just went into Gamestation and found Sunrise.

and the key works. I authenticated my TMN account.

I'm not too bothered if the game won't let me play online though. I'd need to download the Extreme patch for a start, anyway. Hopefully the game will let me create an online profile but there's no hell breaking loose if it won't.

It only vost me a fiver.

edit

carrot1401 wrote:
Zooz wrote:

You see thats the problem, that was all of, ummmm, errrrrrrr, 2 years ago maybe :cry: :P ? Well I have the Trackmania with Power UP! Box, so don't no when I last played online, just know it was ages ago and have not kept log in details, just wonder if anything could be done if I still had my CD key.
It does that with me on TMN, when I use a new computer.

Bleh. If your current details are not working.... try a) using the online server accounts form to generate yourself a new account, b) delete the old account (lol.... last resort) or c) delete the old account, then try re-registering.

and I just checked the TMS site with my CD-key and apparently my key has no active server accounts, which is strange since it is second-hand. But the multiplayer key worked for my TMN account and everything else is in the box, including a demo disc of another game, so I'm just hoping all I need to do is type my own account details in and see it work.

O.o

AMD Phenon 9950 @ 2.85 Ghz
4GB Kingston DDR2 RAM
Gigabyte GA-M750SLI-DS4 mobo
250GB SATA HDD
Gigabyte GTX275 Super Overclock Edition
Logic 3 USB Rumble Pad
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit

Mac Matrix: Author of the TMN Neon Craze

Post subject: Re: Please be careful when buying any TM game second hand....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:11 pm 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

You should also keep in mind that some accounts have been banned from servers because they were used by hackers and other idiots. Buying a game from such ppl is also a bad idea. I would always go for a brand-new copy...

Last edited by BLaHiTiS on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ah good point to add to the first post :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 am 
highway camper
highway camper

Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU
I got both TMO and TMS on eBay BUT I made sure to let the seller know that if they didn't give me the key I would be complaining to eBay. I had to complain about two sellers and eBay refunded my money without any hassle. And with the third seller, I got the games with the keys! :1010 :lovetm :pil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 pm 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Owned TM-games: TMNF , TMUF
Today I buyed a second handed trackmania united forever in GameMania , a game store. But I take a picture of my key at the backside and sent it to them , will they help me?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 am 
pedestrian
pedestrian

Owned TM-games: TMO, TMSX, TMN, TMUF
Mac Matrix wrote:
carrot1401 wrote:
Zooz wrote:

It does that with me on TMN, when I use a new computer.

Bleh. If your current details are not working.... try a) using the online server accounts form to generate yourself a new account, b) delete the old account (lol.... last resort) or c) delete the old account, then try re-registering.

Sorry for pulling this ancient topic back up but I am having such problems right now.

I reinstalled TM Sunrise and now I can't login with my existing online account because the only option the game gives me is to create an account.

And if I enter the data of my old account there it says the name is already in use. So what can I do now?

I would also delete the account and register it again if I knew how to do that.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm 
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Owned TM-games: All
why buy second hand when you can get the game from most high street shops!

GAME (uk game store) charges £4.99 for full TMUF game (3 for £10 section) whereas Nadeo charge £20 or so?

So please scout about before you decide to buy the game online and I wouldn't recommend anyone buys their game secondhand as this is more than likeyly a con!!! :grmblz:

in GAME you get the disk, case, booklet, Serial Key & 3D glasses! ALL FOR £4.99 (3 for £10 section!) :lovetm

GAME website: http://www.game.co.uk
GAME trackmania (PC, DS) http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?platform=*&s=trackmania&sort=itemOrderasc

as you can see from there Untied is £4.99 and United FOREVER is £4.99 on DS it is £17.98

it WILL say out of stock but just click here to contact customer service wwho WILL arrange for the product to be dispatched to you!

Happy Shopping! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 am 
highway camper
highway camper

thank you so much :gobananas:
organisme de credit

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:08 pm 
road tourist
road tourist

Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU
Manialink(s): Mix
People might want to buy TMU, TM 1.0.0, or TMS, which are difficult to find in shops, that's why they'd buy 2nd hand. Some of us like to have the older versions because they can be upgraded to newer versions anyway, so it's like you get 2 for the price of 1. Older versions are useful to me even when I have newer versions. I bought TM 1.0.0 when I already owned TM 1.2.5, and bought TMSX when I already had TMS and TMU. 3 for £10? Damn, I'm tempted to just go buy 3 TMUFs. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:52 pm 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
The first time I bought TMUF was off of eBay. Turns out that it came from Russia and wasn't new/sealed. That didn't turn out so well. I messed around with that for about a year and a half before, last week, I decided to buy it again off of Steam.

Things are certainly much better now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm 
highway camper
highway camper

Owned TM-games: trackmania nations
BLaHiTiS wrote:
Well, I can't stress this enough.

Knowing that there's lots of nations players who are looking on buying tm-sunrise or original, they got to be careful when they want to buy it second-hand.

When you do this, know that it's risky to buy trackmania via someone on places like e-bay because when you buy secondhand you risk buying from someone who didn't think about including their key and accountname+password.

Either that user is just neglecting to provide everything in a good matter, or in the other case he just didn't think about it or it's just a reason to have a quick buck.

I'm not saying that "everyone" who sells trackmania games on ebay will forget or not want to to ship a complete package but at leat you need to be aware that when you buy it there you always have to ask for proof of the online accouint data first. Have the secondhands-seller take a picture of his manual where you can celarly see the sticker with the key (but not readable, he should add a motion blur area)...

Befor you buy a second hand TrackMania (original/sunrise/extreme) box, remind the seller to write down his exact password and account name and let him change his e-mail adress.. (but that last one is an option cause when you know login/password/key, you know enough to get started)

I sometimes get painfull emails from those who bought an noncomplete or pirated version of the game and theres really not so much I can do.

I don't want to sound paranoid, but you should also keep in case you have your game completely with key, account and password: it may be that this account has been banned from game servers or even from the master server by Nadeo.

Also, I get many requests to try to talk to Nadeo to change the database, I can only restate what Florent once said: "the user database isn't a pigeon stall" (or something to that extent).. They can't go around changing codes and renaming stuff in their database because if you would just do this, you increase the chance that people are going to abuse this service for piracy needs...

So look out to buy trackmania in the best conditions possible when you want it second-hand..

B
Hey im new here so thanks for the info. And since im new, where did you get that sweet banner, blahitis?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:37 pm 
sunday driver
sunday driver

Owned TM-games: TMUF TMNF TMO TMS
Its better to buy the new one because a secondhand game could be damaged or have a deffect.