[PF] Press Forward Server - Invitation

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

arramus
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

[PF] Press Forward Server - Invitation

Post by arramus » 17 Oct 2008 16:24

Hello all,

The [PF] TMF track collection at TMX has grown substantially with 200+ in the public domain. I've spent the last week play testing (with a lot of support from track makers from TMX) and narrowed that down to 122. They've all been added to [PF] Press Forward | arramus server located in Japan so please pop along for a visit to try them out. If you haven't played a [PF] track before the rules are simple; just Press Forward and the ride is automatic based on the track makers specifications. The server has Aseco plugins with dedimania connected for trackmakers to see how much exposure they're getting using the TMX global website module and users have access to a side Menu for convenient track selection.

The tracks range from about 25 seconds up to just over 3 minutes. The server has been set for 3:15 so you can relive the magic a few times over...or simply find cuts as I see some users take great pleasure in doing. I for one will be there for artistic appreciation and the sense of awe and delight that (in many cases) months of [PF] track building can offer.

My hats go off to all members of the TMX community who have given up a lot of time to repeatedly play test and tweak their [PF] tracks and ensure they are in release state before uploading them. The tracks on the server represent a range of abilities and personalities and this really shows in everyone's work. Some tracks are ideally suited for hungry speed demons whereas others are more sedate and focus on stunts and tricks. Some even offer it all with a theme, mediatracker content, BGM, a real pinball table of a ride and a sense of magentic hover boots. Whatever your taste there's bound to be something for you.

A timely track for some members of the community from skeleton called [PF] Paranormal Fright.

arramus