Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Trackracer11
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 May 2008 04:01
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Trackracer11 » 10 Aug 2008 17:19

:tmforever: Glad to hear some news. Hope the site will be up soon. :wink:

wilameta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 371
Joined: 09 May 2008 01:08
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Columbus, Ohio, Usa

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by wilameta » 10 Aug 2008 17:25

As do we all.

User avatar
Warrior
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 13:56
Owned TM-games: tmnf, tmu
Location: worldwide
Contact:

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Warrior » 10 Aug 2008 17:27

Ok i have a web site with 5010 GB Transfer
Transfer 5 Terabyte per month
510000 MB disk space at my disposal

when my tech logs on to team speak today i will see if we can set up a temp are even a permant upload down load site to help i love testing new maps on my servers and to beable to swap them out every few days this keeps a good server fresh .

maybe we can set up a temp are something if needed

what ya guys/girls think

weird
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 69
Joined: 31 Aug 2006 11:04
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMUF

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by weird » 10 Aug 2008 19:46

Fleppie wrote:The reason why TMX is down is because the webserver stopped responding.
So we can not get access to the site or the FileSystem.
... and i thought you'd get premium service now that you're hosted with the husband of one of your coders. :oops:

User avatar
PallePingvin
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 123
Joined: 26 Jan 2007 13:02
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, TM2
Location: Sweden

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by PallePingvin » 10 Aug 2008 20:01

Warrior wrote:Ok i have a web site with 5010 GB Transfer
Transfer 5 Terabyte per month
510000 MB disk space at my disposal

when my tech logs on to team speak today i will see if we can set up a temp are even a permant upload down load site to help i love testing new maps on my servers and to beable to swap them out every few days this keeps a good server fresh .

maybe we can set up a temp are something if needed

what ya guys/girls think
sorry but: http://sharemania.eu

User avatar
Warrior
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 13:56
Owned TM-games: tmnf, tmu
Location: worldwide
Contact:

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Warrior » 11 Aug 2008 00:00

fine why dident ya say something before

(FG)Cyborg
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2008 14:10
Owned TM-games: tmn

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by (FG)Cyborg » 11 Aug 2008 04:30

Thanks for keeping us up to date with the issues on the web host...

I can not understand why some have made a big issue out of this, TMX is free folks so from time to time if things go wrong dont bitch at the crew or each other, does not solve any issues and makes us all look like idiots



TMX ftw!!!!!!!!!


Cyb

wilameta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 371
Joined: 09 May 2008 01:08
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Columbus, Ohio, Usa

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by wilameta » 11 Aug 2008 04:41

Well said Cyborg.

User avatar
w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1466
Joined: 23 May 2007 07:20
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr
Location: Venray

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by w1lla » 11 Aug 2008 09:10

hmm a bit strange first the isp starts a a huge error by making TMX go down, thne they get a new isp and now the webserver stops. Maybe try to get the webserver on a home pc it might have a better chance.;P

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Poiso
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 01:03
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Poiso » 11 Aug 2008 12:04

Wow! I never knew how integral TMX was to the overall experience of TM before I was cut off from it.

Best of luck you guys on the inside, let's get this jelly-train moving again.

reknaw
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 04 May 2008 05:56
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by reknaw » 11 Aug 2008 16:55

Maybe Nadeo could simply make TM-X an official site and build a TM-X interface in game. Servers running xaseco practically already have this anyway. :)

Back on topic though, I am eagerly awaiting the return of TM-X, it is without a doubt the biggest and best part of my TM experience. The mods deserve much love and many thanks for providing it. :)

rek.

kartoffelsocke
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 19:02
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by kartoffelsocke » 11 Aug 2008 19:08

Hey, i read the hole forum and I am very pacified now^^

thanks fleppie for the info´s.. there was something very strange one day.. i loged in and wanted 2 upload an replay for playpal.. then i did not earned karma.. the reason was that i was loged in with ure acc -.- ^^ no answer how this could be.
when i saw that i loged out and in with my own acc.

2 the idea of the user over me--> great idea^^
i love TMX... thats the main site i visite in WWW :)

so if tmx is ONLINE u may all visite my acc^^

Fleppie
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 18
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 22:02
Owned TM-games: TMNF TMN TMU
Location: Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Fleppie » 11 Aug 2008 20:05

kartoffelsocke wrote:Hey, i read the hole forum and I am very pacified now^^

thanks fleppie for the info´s.. there was something very strange one day.. i loged in and wanted 2 upload an replay for playpal.. then i did not earned karma.. the reason was that i was loged in with ure acc -.- ^^ no answer how this could be.
when i saw that i loged out and in with my own acc.

2 the idea of the user over me--> great idea^^
i love TMX... thats the main site i visite in WWW :)

so if tmx is ONLINE u may all visite my acc^^
Hi kartoffelsocke,

We are trying very hard to get TMX online as soon as humanly possible.

The glitch in the system when you were logged in as me is explained on the TMX forum. Ofcourse you can not read it right now ;)

We have yet to recieve an update from the datacenter, I really don't know why this is taking so long :S
I'll let you all know when I know more :)
Fleppie
TMX Coder for Trackmania Nations Forever

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5726
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Xymph » 11 Aug 2008 20:33

Fleppie wrote:We have yet to recieve an update from the datacenter, I really don't know why this is taking so long :S
You guys might want to stop waiting for email and IM updates, and pick up that old-fashioned telephone to put some pressure on this situation. No decent datacenter should be without a direct phone number for its customers, nor should they take that long to respond. :?
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Trackracer11
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 May 2008 04:01
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2

Re: Tm-Exchange Down? Agian?

Post by Trackracer11 » 12 Aug 2008 01:32

Xymph wrote:
Fleppie wrote:We have yet to recieve an update from the datacenter, I really don't know why this is taking so long :S
You guys might want to stop waiting for email and IM updates, and pick up that old-fashioned telephone to put some pressure on this situation. No decent datacenter should be without a direct phone number for its customers, nor should they take that long to respond. :?
I second that. :sucks: :tmforever: :lovenadeo:

Post Reply