TRACKMANIA UNITED BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME NOW

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

eide
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by eide » 11 Nov 2006 17:47

robert1 wrote:sorry for bad language but i think its very stupid that england ( and rest of europe ) should have to w8 soon much longer
I really don't think that Nadeo wanted to miss the christmas sales. :P
Warning: Trackmania do affect you driving skills in real life.

s-j!
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by s-j! » 11 Nov 2006 17:52

robert1 wrote:http://www.focus-home.com/game.php?game ... 60&lang=en you can down load the DVD cover there
thnx :D

manialink :tm

s-j!
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by s-j! » 11 Nov 2006 17:54

but it have no back side :(
but I can download it on gamecopy world for game packs ;)

manialink :tm

MikoZ
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMSX,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): Mik

Post by MikoZ » 11 Nov 2006 19:14

loozerr wrote:
MikoZ wrote: umm cedric this comes shops on finland for 17 day november?
Nope, check first message. This is only way to get it fast to Finland, unless you want to pay much because of extra taxes and transport fees.
**** THX A LOT NADEO NOW I NEVER GOT THIS BECUSE MY DAD IS VERY ANGRY! if me ask nadeo lost just one big fan for finland...

BLooDMaN
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by BLooDMaN » 11 Nov 2006 19:19

Me: Mom! Give me your credit card, i have to buy a game via internet... i promise i'll give you the money as soon as possible.
Mom: Ok... but there's a little problem...
Me: What?
Mom: My card is full, i cant buy anything.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGHHGhghgggggggggggggggggggggggg %$@@$&$@^$%@$)(%*@#$%@ (*!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

mp3killer(SLO)
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by mp3killer(SLO) » 11 Nov 2006 19:23

I hope that there will still be any copies left 'till monday, as I'm going to get credit card that day! :P
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am!
Morow: The Best Progressive Radio Of Yesterday & Today

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 11 Nov 2006 19:27

MikoZ wrote:
loozerr wrote:
Nope, check first message. This is only way to get it fast to Finland, unless you want to pay much because of extra taxes and transport fees.
**** THX A LOT NADEO NOW I NEVER GOT THIS BECUSE MY DAD IS VERY ANGRY! if me ask nadeo lost just one big fan for finland...
take it easy man! 8) and to quit be a fan isnt right, if you make that you never was a good fan, but it`s just my own thinking

Koroner
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU

Post by Koroner » 11 Nov 2006 19:48

Markus, he could reply that you tell him "taking it easy" just because you have now the game installed in your sweet hard disk... :wink:

I think we - those who've just purchased TMU and who will begin playing it in a week - should only be comprehensive to the other trackmaniacs out there who had not the chance to do so.
Actually lots of fans, the majority.

loozerr
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TM[O,S,U,2,T]

Post by loozerr » 11 Nov 2006 19:50

MikoZ wrote:
loozerr wrote:
Is it nadeo's fault if Focus can't get it earlier to other parts of Europe? Or if your father is angry? It has nothing to do with Nadeo or Focus! Credit card is only smart way to pay in that kind of downloads. Grow up man!

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 11 Nov 2006 20:10

Koroner wrote:Markus, he could reply that you tell him "taking it easy" just because you have now the game installed in your sweet hard disk... :wink:
right! but if i couldnt get it, i never write anything like this! ok..i earn my own money and have no problems to buy it for that 40euros but i thought it cames out in germany in march...and no problem! so i play TMN to march...and many of my dutch clanm8`s had it bevor i downloaded it...and the next is, i dont know if i get the key`s because i dont know if my bank let focus accept, i`ve no credit card and npow i`ve to wait for 17.11 if i get the key or not, if not...no problem there stay`s TMN and then i`ll be 1 of 4-5 guy`s out of my clan wich have no TMU...so s*** happens...live`s hard :wink:

Koroner
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU

Post by Koroner » 11 Nov 2006 20:28

You show you are likely to be a calmer player than I am. ^^
I wanted TMU on november, and I might have opened a new bank account if it had been necessary...
(Luckily there is one kind of pre-payed card powered by post services in my country).

Florent
Developer
Developer

Post by Florent » 11 Nov 2006 20:51

eide wrote:
robert1 wrote:sorry for bad language but i think its very stupid that england ( and rest of europe ) should have to w8 soon much longer
I really don't think that Nadeo wanted to miss the christmas sales. :P
exactly. We all prefer a world wide launch, but it would mean two things:
1. a delay for everybody
2. losing the holiday season of one of the most popular game in France

so, we brought the 10,000 units online.

Now, I know some people are reluctant or cant pay online. It is as if they tell me: I have not enough money to buy it. I just can regret that, but I did my best. I wish a unit card that you can buy on the street would enable you to buy online stuff.

About England, be also aware that our former publisher just lied to us, never paid Sunrise and made bad operation for the territory just to steal two or three additionnal pennies. Which make the thing more complicated overall. f***.

TrabTowN
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMS,tmn,TMU

Post by TrabTowN » 11 Nov 2006 21:04

Florent wrote:many letters...
these little f***ers ... :evil:

fair play to you guys to keep it up.... :D

cant wait for next friday 00:01 :shock:
100²% addicted

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 11 Nov 2006 21:05

Here in belgium, if I have to believe the banks, the only thing you can really get there are visa classic, (for regular families , and visa classic with half the amount of cach for students and people like me).

The wealthy people get american express, diners club, mastercard etc etc..

There are no flexible solutions like visa elektron and prepayed visa and special "internet cards" here. Banks are also very conservative about this.

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 11 Nov 2006 21:22

Here in the Netherlands, I don't really know anyone with a credit card. Fortunately my father happened to have one to pay at hotels abroad and such. I have no idea how to get one either, or what the requirements are, or how they work. You just don't need one anywhere, so they are uncommon.

edit: I just looked it up, appearantly you can get basic credit cards at my bank for €10/year, but it requires you to have a fixed income and some other things.