Moderator: TM-Patrol

XRay007
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS(X), TMN

Found trainer

Post by XRay007 » 17 Feb 2007 10:48

Hi
my friend founds a trainer don't know where exactly, but it stops the time so you can drive the time you want. It works in Solo Mode and Multiplayer Mode.

Maybe in next update it will be fixed that the trainer dosen't work anymore. It's very stupid if someone use it.

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU

Post by Fleckman » 17 Feb 2007 10:51

Last night I had a guy on my server that "drove" a 13:00 on DesertB2 (TMX-WR 16:77)!

This explains it, I guess...

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 17 Feb 2007 19:52

I've seen it a few times, it's easy to notice since they don't get checkpoint times. Just ban them.

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Fleckman » 17 Feb 2007 20:02

I did of course, but what's to stop him from just going to the next server?

Southend Rage
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Southend Rage » 17 Feb 2007 20:11

this is extremely bad whoever did this should be sent to prison (there must be somthing illegal with this trainer)

BADBADFBABDjabdiauybfpgbhesduor bh0tr8gbu
United F O R E V E R

Southend Rage
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Southend Rage » 17 Feb 2007 20:14

I found a couple of trainers here http://m001.gamecopyworld.net/games/pct ... RAINER%201 DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

one by Jedi and one by another guy
United F O R E V E R

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Fleckman » 17 Feb 2007 20:15

Well, it certainly has taken the fun out of TMU for me.
Hopefully Nadeo will fix this soon.

FixRyan
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by FixRyan » 17 Feb 2007 20:32

they should make a sticky for this for suspected cheats just put the name down and if admins of server see the names and suspect or know there cheating to just ban them

and then nadeo can check it out because it is illegal to change the way and games/programs unless you have permission to do so

if nadeo can afford and if they can they should get a punkbuster which AA(americas army) and BF(battlefield) which goes through all program files of that game and see if there trainers and mods what shouldnt be there .............but people have still cracked throught punkbuster but punkbuster servers are allways 1 step ahead theyve brought programs out what the admins of server can use to see if the suspected cheat is returning good or bad screenshots and if admin doesnt like it they ban them and then report them (which punkbusters servers actually do there job and ban these people by ip and mac address)

and as fleckman says it takes fun out of the game so we want to get rid of these people

sorry for wasting about 2 min of your life LOL :D

FixRyan
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by FixRyan » 17 Feb 2007 20:36

they should make a sticky for this for suspected cheats just put the name down and if admins of server see the names and suspect or know there cheating to just ban them

and then nadeo can check it out because it is illegal to change the way and games/programs unless you have permission to do so

if nadeo can afford and if they can they should get a punkbuster which AA(americas army) and BF(battlefield) which goes through all program files of that game and see if there trainers and mods what shouldnt be there .............but people have still cracked throught punkbuster but punkbuster servers are allways 1 step ahead theyve brought programs out what the admins of server can use to see if the suspected cheat is returning good or bad screenshots and if admin doesnt like it they ban them and then report them (which punkbusters servers actually do there job and ban these people by ip and mac address)

and as fleckman says it takes fun out of the game so we want to get rid of these people

sorry for wasting about 2 min of your life LOL :D

Scouse

Post by Scouse » 17 Feb 2007 20:46

Southend Rage wrote:I found a couple of trainers here http://m001.gamecopyworld.net/games/pct ... RAINER%201 DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

one by Jedi and one by another guy
Cheers!

i especially love the do not download :lol: , dunno that its very smart to be posting such info on here
but i do agree, DOWN WITH CHEATERS

Dumon
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Dumon » 17 Feb 2007 23:09

i've seen some times in the solomode. a player named christian drove 5 seconds faster than the record. i downloaded the replay... he crashed about every 5m ^^ fix this **** or gimme my money back :P its no fun anymore when there are cheaters in this game...

TMN
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by TMN » 17 Feb 2007 23:54

One solution for this is make a script that ban's every player who finishes a track without any Checkpoint times, and
maybe make a online blacklist of players who is using this Trainers.

This will help the ONLINE part of the game, but not the solo mode. For the SOLO mode the only solution
as far as i can see now is manualy download the replays, and report abuse to nadeo.

But i think this will be used moustly in SOLO mode, so something needs to be done.

=NF=

nakke
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by nakke » 18 Feb 2007 00:01

This desperately needs a fixing update.

TrabTowN
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMS,tmn,TMU

Post by TrabTowN » 18 Feb 2007 00:51

TMN wrote:One solution for this is make a script that ban's every player who finishes a track without any Checkpoint times, and
maybe make a online blacklist of players who is using this Trainers.

This will help the ONLINE part of the game, but not the solo mode. For the SOLO mode the only solution
as far as i can see now is manualy download the replays, and report abuse to nadeo.

But i think this will be used moustly in SOLO mode, so something needs to be done.

=NF=
OMG :shock:

..we will defenetly do a scriptupdate for our server software... sooo f**king cheaters.. better stay away from our servers!
and i will make the logins puplic!
100²% addicted

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Fleckman » 18 Feb 2007 07:34

TrabTowN wrote:i will make the logins puplic!
I won't go this far, cause I myself am not good enough to judge whether the times are possible for the top players or not.
And I think even the Checkpoint times won't help much - couldn't they turn on their cheat after the last Checkpoint? That would probably still give them an advantage of several seconds and be undetectable, wouldn't it?
How about sending Nadeo the apropriate logs and letting them handle this?
They took swift action with the guys that had "-2"-platform records, so I hope for a similar solution here.

btw - the guy I banned still seems to be quite active in mp-mode: he has improved more than 6000 places in the ladder in just 1 day.