Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Coppers Transfer Limit?

Post by Pesky » 31 Jul 2011 10:47

Hi all

just wondering. Is there a Coppers Transfer Limit for Logins? Lets say amount of xxxxxx per 24h?

We had our Dirtmasters last night with a total Prize of 1 Million Coppers and of course i wanted to transfer the prices.
But after sending 450.000 Coppers to the Winner i cannot continue because it says "You dont have enough coppers" on each transfer.
Which isnt true because i still have 800.000 on my account.
Even "small" amounts of 50.000 are refused.

Any hints?
Thx
Pesky

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Re: Coppers Transfer Limit?

Post by jamie_macdonald » 01 Aug 2011 13:44

I have sent many coppers in the past, and have come across this problem/limit. You will notice when it's OK to send again as the tax from the tranfers will drop off also (often the NADEO tax will not appear to be taken, and it's not until this is accounted for more can be sent).

I am not sure if it's a daily limit, (it may well be but i cannot find documentation to state this) but either way, you should see a little more drop off for the tax and then be able to send OK again.

I have also seen others hit this problem and it seems to be consistant around the 500k mark (tax included).

Hope this helps,

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 09 Aug 2011 20:51

Sorry, but i still cant transfer more coppers after trying for 6 days now. Still saying i dont have enough coppers, which isnt true. Maybe some Nadeo-Member can look into it? Interesting is that the fee for my Freezone-Servers was deducted fine on monday.
Login=pesky

Thx

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 12 Aug 2011 12:42

Indeed, 500k coppers is the monthly limit.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin