General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Wax
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

TMUF player key lost + account name

Post by Wax » 27 Feb 2010 19:33

hey guys i had bought united forever about over a year ago only i burnt it and put it in a plastic case and writen the code on to it but it has bin partly erased so is there any chance to recover it? if not i hope my dad will buy it again xD

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Re: TMUF player key lost + account name

Post by =THC=Flash » 01 Mar 2010 14:58

You bought it in a Store or via Download? If it was downloaded, you should have your password in your E-mail ( if you usually save your mails for long time, and not erase the important ones ). If it was in a Store, well, in that case it will be a little hard to prove to Nadeo that you really bought an original copy, so i think your father must buy you a new copy! :wink:

Wax
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Wax » 01 Mar 2010 21:06

=THC=Flash wrote:You bought it in a Store or via Download? If it was downloaded, you should have your password in your E-mail ( if you usually save your mails for long time, and not erase the important ones ). If it was in a Store, well, in that case it will be a little hard to prove to Nadeo that you really bought an original copy, so i think your father must buy you a new copy! :wink:
i download it only the mailbox that i (my dad) was using saved mail on the pc and the pc crasht and now iv'e lost it

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 02 Mar 2010 16:44

If you can't recall the account name and don't have access to the registered email address, there's really no way to prove if you purchased the game or not.

Wax
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Wax » 03 Mar 2010 09:59

yes but if i have partly of the key, would that be enough to let them believe i really bought it?

Wax
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Wax » 03 Mar 2010 14:08

ivé found my account name back again on the forums on this site tm-racing.nl cause my onlog name there was the same as from trackmania :lol: :D :lovetm