General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

[RFR]DaD
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMU, TM2c, TM2s

Re: Worst racing game ever??

Post by [RFR]DaD » 06 May 2008 05:05

lol, that guy sounds like he needs to get Race 07 or Live for Speed, then go race with all the other 7 year olds who only want to wreck you into a wall rather than race. :roflol:

Trackmaniack
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All

Re: Worst racing game ever??

Post by Trackmaniack » 09 May 2008 17:46

Herrick wrote:
iquere wrote:The very reason I've been playing TM games for nearly 3 years is just because of how unique it is. If you want car collisions, go play a Burnout game (they're all awesome)

:lovetm
The original, Revenge and Dominator were all crap imo, no idea how the latest one stacks up but I have the feeling it'll probably suck fat hairy balls too.
Hey now....Burnout was a great game! I take it you haven't played POI? Burnout point of impact has to be the best one of the series...Anyway, I think that collisions would be a good idea...not like a destruction derby thing, but like NASCAR or something...I don't slam other drivers around in that game...but a little nudge-match in a fight for first can be a real adrenaline rush...
However, to appease the other side of the argument, I know that the feasibility of such a thing would be hard, because of the wide variety of the bandwidths of the people racing...I just think that it would be an interesting deal...
Cruisin' through life, TM-Style!