possible new plugin..?

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

possible new plugin..?

Post by O'Dre » 16 Jun 2015 13:50

Hi all
I recently have been thinking of a new plugin for online servers. I am not sure if anything like it has been uploaded, and I am no where near capable of creating it, but basically it is a statistical plugin which would allow you to see your (and other players) overall combined time on every track ? Quite a lot like the server ranking system.
obviously it would only apply to people who have competed every track on the server with a record. For example on a server with 4 maps, if a player's times are -

so there total time to.complete all tracks was "00:02:40" (hours:minutes:seconds.... and possibly down to millisecond) or at least a similar concept

I could very well be the only player to ever think this would be an interesting statistic, but thought I'd mention it here and see if anyone would be capable of designing and creating a plugin to perform this calculation.

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Re: possible new plugin..?

Post by w1lla » 19 Jun 2015 00:55

for which server controller?

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

Re: possible new plugin..?

Post by O'Dre » 19 Jun 2015 01:40

its just an idea, I haven't thought about which controller or anything like that.