Enable both Callvote + Chatvote ?

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

niZe1996
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Enable both Callvote + Chatvote ?

Post by niZe1996 » 17 Feb 2013 16:19

Simple question: Are you able to activate chatvotes and callvotes at the same time in a server?
And another one: Can you disable restartvotes but enable skipvotes (for my RPG server)?
GreetzZz, niZe
E-mail: Pieter.Ghillebaert@hotmail.com

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Enable both Callvote + Chatvote ?

Post by Xymph » 17 Feb 2013 17:11

Server questions belong in the Toolbox forum. But chatvotes exist only in XAseco (AFAIK), so your post actually belongs in the XAseco forum. :wink:
niZe1996 wrote:Simple question: Are you able to activate chatvotes and callvotes at the same time in a server?
Yes, just comment out the code that disables callvotes in includes/votes.config.php.
niZe1996 wrote:And another one: Can you disable restartvotes but enable skipvotes (for my RPG server)?
Yes, with suitable callvote settings. This plugin may help.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

niZe1996
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by niZe1996 » 17 Feb 2013 19:22

Is it easy to code that you can't restart in the standard callvote/chatlog plugins? I don't like the Undef Vote Manager layout
GreetzZz, niZe

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 17 Feb 2013 21:47

niZe1996 wrote:Is it easy to code that you can't restart in the standard callvote/chatlog plugins?
For chatvotes, you can easily tweak the vote ratios in the aforementioned config file. For callvotes, it takes a little more effort, but there's no "standard" plugin for those.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

niZe1996
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by niZe1996 » 18 Feb 2013 21:28

The Boss Xymph wrote:Yes, just comment out the code that disables callvotes in includes/votes.config.php.
Can you give me more information about the lines I need to delete? I always delete the wrong ones, because it gives errors so it wasn't very effective :)
GreetzZz, niZe

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 19 Feb 2013 06:45

niZe1996 wrote:
Xymph wrote:Yes, just comment out the code that disables callvotes in includes/votes.config.php.
Can you give me more information about the lines I need to delete? I always delete the wrong ones, because it gives errors so it wasn't very effective :)
The two queries just after "if ($feature_votes) {".

niZe1996
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by niZe1996 » 20 Feb 2013 15:07

Xymph wrote:
niZe1996 wrote:
Xymph wrote:Yes, just comment out the code that disables callvotes in includes/votes.config.php.
The two queries just after "if ($feature_votes) {".
Give me the text because I keep failing :p
EDIT: Now it works, I had to restart the whole server and not just aseco. Thanks!
GreetzZz, niZe