"This server is not registered on the ladder" - in cup mode

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

lukko
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

"This server is not registered on the ladder" - in cup mode

Post by lukko » 08 Sep 2011 09:31

I have problem on my server. When I set Cup mode every player see this message just before the 1 round (but not before Warm up):

"This server is not registered on the ladder. You cant join this match in official mode."

This problem doesn't never occurs in TA, Team or Rouds mode. It happens every time when I change the mode, already for months. What should I do to eliminate this message?

Northern Lights
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: "This server is not registered on the ladder" - in cup m

Post by Northern Lights » 22 May 2012 09:40

I might have the answer lukko. Though you may have found the answer yourself by now.
Apparently it happens when your own server is out of Sync with Nadeo's main server. I have been told by someone with a bit of experience to restart the server and it should cure the problem...
I would think that your own server would need to be set to Cup Mode first before stopping and restarting it.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18118

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=24332

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=26826

Make sure as suggested in one of the posts in the above forum links that your dedicated_cfg.txt file has the word 'forced' in it and looks like this :

<ladder_mode>forced</ladder_mode>

The dedicate_cfg file is found on my server in :
GameData > Config > dedicated_cfg.txt

I hope this works.... :sweet:

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: "This server is not registered on the ladder" - in cup m

Post by Slig » 22 May 2012 18:01

I don't remember 100% sure about it, but i think that there is never ladder in Cup mode.