TRUCK MMX - Server manager 11.02.09

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

XTRINO
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: TRUCK MMX - Server controller 10.08.16

Post by XTRINO » 25 Sep 2010 19:45

Hi!
I have a problem with T.R.U.C.K MMX, it seems to be randomly crash, usually when the server changes track for some reason.
But from what i've seen it seems really nice and it's great that i don't need to struggle with Php and Mysql anymore :)
So i hope to see a fix on the problem :)
I forgot to mention i also have 20 people+ on the server and i'm using a 100/10mbit Fibre Lan connection.
One other problem is that i can't get the Jukebox to work, i Add an track but it won't load it for some reason, after a while it disappears from the list, any ideas?
cheers for a good and easy server controller.

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: TRUCK MMX - Server controller 10.10.09

Post by KLF » 09 Oct 2010 20:13

New version! Finnaly new panels! :3

What is new/changed on version 10.10.09
  • • New panels for local records and dedimania (can be customized)
    • New menu "Server" on the main window, for quick changes on the server
    • Menu->Tools->Reload language files, also reload TRUCK main language files
    • Small fixes
You can download the last version from here.
:lovetm
XTRINO wrote:I have a problem with T.R.U.C.K MMX, it seems to be randomly crash, usually when the server changes track for some reason.
But from what i've seen it seems really nice and it's great that i don't need to struggle with Php and Mysql anymore :)
So i hope to see a fix on the problem :)
I forgot to mention i also have 20 people+ on the server and i'm using a 100/10mbit Fibre Lan connection.
One other problem is that i can't get the Jukebox to work, i Add an track but it won't load it for some reason, after a while it disappears from the list, any ideas?
Sorry for not answering before...
When you say it "crashes" it just disconect or it gives some other kind of problem, or a error message?
About the Jukebox, check if the track file name has some strange characters, also make sure you are using a recent dedicated version. TRUCK will only work properly with recent dedicated server versions.
XTRINO wrote:cheers for a good and easy server controller.
Thank You! :pil
KLF Trackmania tools:
:arrow:T.R.U.C.K. => Easy trackmania server controler for windows
:arrow:TM-Colors => Find the color codes for Trackmania

qvart
highway camper
highway camper

Post by qvart » 13 Oct 2010 13:52

hey m8, i got some problems with the server medals, server rank and the jukebox. None of this seems to work, even if i got a medal on a track it wont show, server rank is just blank, and the jukebox doesent play the tracks that got jukeboxed. know whats wrong?

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by KLF » 13 Oct 2010 14:21

Hi, the rank and some other calculations only happens at the end of the challenge. So if you just connected the controler to the server, wait the next challenge.
Regarding the jukebox (and maybe other of your issues) make sure you are using a recent version of the dedicated server. TRUCK will not work properly with a server created with the game or with an old dedicated server.
You can get the latest version of the dedicated server on this thread.
Some characters on the file name of the track can also create problems to jukebox the track.
KLF Trackmania tools:

RookGaming
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmu

Post by RookGaming » 13 Oct 2010 17:19

Hey Champ well first of nice and simple server.

However there are a few problems and/or bugs.

When i download new tracks for the server and forgive me if this is a stupid question: But why isnt the new tracks saved on the server (matchssettings)?

Then when i use the track guru the server plays the same map over and over again when there is more then 200 tracks on the server?

And by the way i get no error message so i cant really give you a screnshot.

Requests:
See the first request is related to the guru.
See when a map a is restated by an admin it would be nice if i or the other admins could see who is restarting the map.
Because at the moment i constantly think its that freakin bug.

Hope there will be a chance to download maps ingame at some point?

By the way the save and load command isnt working = no reaction at all from the server.

Can you please add another admin flag so i can decide who can do what on the server.
Like operator - and sub operator or what ever you wanna call it.
See i want admins on the server with basic functions so they can help people when problems or fights come up.

Some admins will abuse some functions and it would be nice to have the option to eliminate that problem by just giving them the basic: like restart and such.

Thanks for all your great work hope you keep it up mate.
Best regards from RG

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by KLF » 14 Oct 2010 16:02

RookGaming wrote:Then when i use the track guru the server plays the same map over and over again when there is more then 200 tracks on the server?
This usually happens when you have hard tracks and most players can't finish them and the track get ++ votes, so it will come over and over again, until some players finish it or the track get -- votes. Typical scenario for this are rpg tracks and fs tracks with hard jumps. The reason is that it tries to make the current players on server play all tracks of the server, taking their votes in consideration.
I need to add more options and redo the math of the ponctuation, to avoid such situations (keep repeating the same track).
In these cases, just disable the track guru module.
RookGaming wrote:Hope there will be a chance to download maps ingame at some point?
I will implement an option to download tm-x tracks, i just need more spare time :thumbsup:
RookGaming wrote:When i download new tracks for the server and forgive me if this is a stupid question: But why isnt the new tracks saved on the server (matchssettings)?
By the way the save and load command isnt working = no reaction at all from the server.
The /save and /load is working, but as the restart of the challenge, it doesn't gives any message, wich i will add in the next release. The file is saved (by the dedicated) on the GameData/Tracks of your dedicated server folder.
RookGaming wrote:Can you please add another admin flag so i can decide who can do what on the server.
It's planed, most of the modules already have a "required flag" setting. I just need to finish that, allowing the server owner to assingn custom flags.
RookGaming wrote:Thanks for all your great work hope you keep it up mate.
Thank You! :pil
KLF Trackmania tools:

RookGaming
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmu

Post by RookGaming » 14 Oct 2010 16:28

Hey I just took a look at the /save thing... well i am sorry nothing is saved here at my end.

However I made a new server with the same settup (just copyed and moved the config etc) and now for some odd reason it works :? ???

Thanks for the fast answer :thumbsup: and the great work.

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Re: TRUCK MMX - Server controller 10.10.22

Post by KLF » 23 Oct 2010 02:32

New version: 10.10.22
  • * New module: Dedimania checkpoints (bug when getting top1 will be fixed later...)
    * New module: System messages (display restarts, bans, ...)
    * Added your old record time on the personal record messages
    * Changes in track guru: new formula and ++ votes are discarded for unfinished tracks
    * Changed dedimania module to use port 8002
    * Bug fixed when setting/changing the dedimania password
You can download it from here.
KLF Trackmania tools:

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Re: TRUCK MMX - Server controller 10.10.30

Post by KLF » 30 Oct 2010 18:37

New version. :thumbsup:

• * New messages for cancel vote and /rr added to the system messages module
    * Dedimania checkpoints now works in laps mode
    * Added an exit option to the main menu (player kick itself)
    * Main menu has new option to configure the ammount of icons per line (4-10)
    * Server rank has a new parameter to divide the number of points (1-10000)
    * You can set a url for a server mod in the TRUCK menu (the mod will be removed from server when TRUCK close)
    * You can set a url for a car custom skin in the TRUCK menu (the skin will be removed from server when TRUCK close)
    * New user flags: Admin, Vip and Friend
    * Bug fixed when searching for track's author login with upper case characters
    * Default required flag for the track manager changed to Admin (for new instalations)
KLF Trackmania tools:

Contel@o
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Contel@o » 02 Nov 2010 19:43

Dear KLF .. My name is MAX the other day you came in Italy / Sicily and visit our server "CLAN OF SICILIAN" .. congratulations once again for your controller ....
1) - I have finished translating it in Italian as you asked ... is ready for use.
2) - I noticed a small error in the conversion value display "BestLapSelf" and value "LapTime ".... I put the server in a round with 2 laps round .. ie:

<gameinfos>
game_mode = 0
finishtimeout = 0
allwarmupduration = 1
disablerespawn = 0
rounds_pointslimit = 28
rounds_usenewrules = 0
rounds_forcedlaps = 2
rounds_pointslimitnewrules = 0
</ Gameinfos>

In the first round time values are displayed properly, but from the second round onwards begin to be incorrect values of both the "BestLapSelf" is that of LapTime .. that is an example of how you view:
BestLapSelf = 71581:57.03
LapTime = 35.43
or ....
LapTime = 71582:12.18
Can you solve this problem in the display the correct time?
This problem is due to the fact that it creates a conflict when you mount the server in a round where each round consists of two laps or more laps?

Sorry for this English .... I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and Good Job ........ great KLF

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by KLF » 04 Dec 2010 00:52

TRUCK 10.12.03
• New module: Admin chat
• Fixed multilap time control for some game modes (thanks to Contel@o)
• Fixed the icons per line limit on the main menu
• "New round" messages for rounds, team and cup modes
• Friend flag auto assign the player to the server's guest list
• Creation of system and chat log files (Logs folder)
• Integrated a simple web server to supply informations for gadgets
• Minor fixes and changes
Contel@o wrote:Dear KLF ..
1) - I have finished translating it in Italian as you asked ... is ready for use.
2) - I noticed a small error in the conversion value display "BestLapSelf" and value "LapTime ".... I put the server in a round with 2 laps round ...
Hi, sorry for not answer before, i got some computer problems :cry:

1- That is great, can you send me the translation files to: klaus@klf.com.br ?
Since you have change the language files, make a copy of them before updating to the new version, since it will replace the language files.

2- Thank you for pointing this bug, it should be ok now :thumbsup:

KLF Trackmania tools:

stevernofski
highway camper
highway camper

Re: TRUCK MMX - Server controller 10.12.03

Post by stevernofski » 04 Dec 2010 19:40

Do I have to configurate something extra to let dedimania work? Because everything is working except for dedemania...

An then I have also another little question is it possible to add tracks directly to the server from TMX?

GRTZ

Stev

KLF
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by KLF » 05 Dec 2010 17:22

stevernofski wrote:Do I have to configurate something extra to let dedimania work?
Yes, you must inform the password or comunity code of your server account, this is required by dedimania. To configure, right click over the dedimania module and select configure. A new window will open, there you can fill the "password" property.
If everything is ok, in the next challenge the dedimania times will appear.

Here is a screen to help:
stevernofski wrote:An then I have also another little question is it possible to add tracks directly to the server from TMX?
Not yet, but will be added soon.

:pil
KLF Trackmania tools:

stevernofski
highway camper
highway camper

Post by stevernofski » 05 Dec 2010 19:50

First of all ty for the quick and clear response, I Followed ur steps and it worked immediatly.

So, thanks...

stevernofski
highway camper
highway camper

Post by stevernofski » 06 Dec 2010 19:17

stevernofski wrote:First of all ty for the quick and clear response, I Followed ur steps and it worked immediatly.

So, thanks...
I see the dedimania records but if i go to dedimania statistics the record isn't registrated there...?