Need to register server on the ladder

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

GBjr
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Need to register server on the ladder

Post by GBjr » 15 Jan 2010 00:32

I have just set up a new server and while playing on it, I suddenly get the message.

"This server is not registered on the ladder. You cant join this match in official mode."

Where do I go to register on the ladder? Which ladder am I signing up for?

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Re: Need to register server on the ladder

Post by Ant » 15 Jan 2010 02:50

You need to wait for the next race, then you should be official - if you're not official - you will see the message again, and if you are - you won't see a message :thumbsup:

Also, see This Topic

And the Dedicated server readme

Especially this part of it

Code: Select all

features:
- the dedicated server account is now automatically registered. you don't need to do it from the game any longer. (but you have to provide a valid nation in addition to login/password)
And notice this quote too
oVum wrote:I made a separate TMU account on the: http://official.trackmania.com/tmf-dedicated/ so I can receive coppers

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 18 Jan 2010 20:15

XXX-Ant wrote:And the Dedicated server readme

Especially this part of it

Code: Select all

features:
- the dedicated server account is now automatically registered. you don't need to do it from the game any longer. (but you have to provide a valid nation in addition to login/password)
That's quoted from the TMN:ESWC guide....

In TMF, I believe you still have to create the login ingame or via the player page.

If the OP's server is running though, of course they have a login. The ladder message just means you lost connection with Nadeo for a moment, so there won't be any points that round (can also occur if you accidentally start up a new server process with the same config too, or try to log in with the server account in use). If it doesn't clear up after a few rounds, just restart the server and cross your fingers.

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 20 Jan 2010 22:39

nocturne wrote:
That's quoted from the TMN:ESWC guide....

In TMF, I believe you still have to create the login ingame or via the player page.
Fair enough, I used that guide and adapted it to what I need for TMUF - but yeah you're right its from the TMN:ESWC guide, just thought it still might help someone though.
nocturne wrote: If the OP's server is running though, of course they have a login. The ladder message just means you lost connection with Nadeo for a moment, so there won't be any points that round (can also occur if you accidentally start up a new server process with the same config too, or try to log in with the server account in use). If it doesn't clear up after a few rounds, just restart the server and cross your fingers.
Sort of similar to what I said earlier :wink:
XXX-Ant wrote: You need to wait for the next race, then you should be official - if you're not official - you will see the message again, and if you are - you won't see a message :thumbsup: