Just a quick life sign

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Just a quick life sign

Post by f*ckfish » 17 Oct 2009 10:43

Hey beloved TM community,
since I mysteriously vanished from the forums a while ago I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
As nouse and Xymph already said, I'm really really occupied with my real life at the moment and I needed some time out from the plugin development stress ;-) I'm about to start to work on my diploma and I still don't know when I'll return to Trackmania. I stopped to read the forum which helped to maintain the distance I needed to fully concentrate on my studies (okay, I just browsed some threads out of curiosity, but I still will not interfere for now).

I'm really happy that schmidi picked up AutoQueue development, keep it up, I think you're doing a great job :thumbsup: Also thanks to Xymph for updating the menu :D

As I said, I'll still be away from TM for now so there's no need in posting any requests to me, I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine and that I'm quite happy that everything around here seems to work out pretty well.

So goodbye community, continue the good work,
f*ckfish aka Alex
inactive, sorry

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Re: Just a quick life sign

Post by lille79 » 17 Oct 2009 11:58

Nice to hear that you're "alive and kicking" :D Good luck with your work, studies and other activities!

It's important to keep focus, so I understand you very much. Keep up the studies :thumbsup:
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

k4nm4n
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by k4nm4n » 04 Dec 2009 18:23

Hi Fufi,
I just wanted to say that I am happy because I found this post from you and good luck. I hope you will return someday. :lovetm :1

schmidi
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmo, tms, tmuf

Post by schmidi » 05 Dec 2009 19:22

Nice to hear you are still "around". Good luck for your studies and diploma.
f*ckfish wrote:I'm really happy that schmidi picked up AutoQueue development, keep it up, I think you're doing a great job :thumbsup:
thx. Just trying to continue your good work...