Ranks for players not showing.

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

durifto
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Ranks for players not showing.

Post by durifto » 16 Oct 2009 05:18

Just setup a server using the latest versions, 2009-10-09 dedicated with xaseco 1.10.

Server works well: connectable from outside players, dedimania recs show and update, local recs works, donations works as well.

Only thing is that ranks are not showing for players.

I have tmuf so i logged into the player page and created a basic dedicated server account which shows up as 0-50k. Is that why I wont see ranks since i have not upgraded that to a 0-60k ladder server? Or is there something else going wrong?

thanks.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Ranks for players not showing.

Post by Xymph » 16 Oct 2009 07:36

durifto wrote:Just setup a server using the latest versions, 2009-10-09 dedicated with xaseco 1.10.

Server works well: connectable from outside players, dedimania recs show and update, local recs works, donations works as well.

Only thing is that ranks are not showing for players.
What kind of ranks, ladder or server? XAseco's server ranks are enabled by default unless you disabled plugin.rasp.php or $feature_ranks in rasp.settings.php.
durifto wrote:I have tmuf so i logged into the player page and created a basic dedicated server account which shows up as 0-50k. Is that why I wont see ranks since i have not upgraded that to a 0-60k ladder server?
No, that has nothing to do with either.
durifto wrote:Or is there something else going wrong?
Possibly.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

durifto
cyclist
cyclist

Post by durifto » 16 Oct 2009 14:32

I guess I am referring to the players ladder ranks that show under the players name when pressing tab.

ladder mode is forced in the dedicated cfg file with defaults of 0 and 50000.

ports 2352 and 3452 are open. I did not open 5002 on the router as only xaseco is using it and myself in game which I join through lan, and no remote admin will be provided.

dago
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by dago » 16 Oct 2009 14:45

More knowledgable people may correct me if i m wrong but.

Since you join in lan i think it is normal that you dont see players ladder ranks, same thing happens to me.

are players connecting by net can see ladder points ?

Dan
join VITAMINEC
Servermania V 0.98
xaseco 1.10

durifto
cyclist
cyclist

Post by durifto » 16 Oct 2009 14:52

yep, i just checked that and you are right. i will have to connect through net also then.

thanks.