Help with this information

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

djmv
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: pff

Help with this information

Post by djmv » 06 Feb 2009 13:07

I have seen many server with these panels.

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69743195sm4.jpg

Which plugin or program is this?

I love this program.Plz help me
Last edited by djmv on 06 Feb 2009 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Re: Help with this information

Post by w1lla » 06 Feb 2009 13:18

XAseco is the program called;
Plugins are fufiwidget and fufi menu what can be found in xaseco tmn/tmnf topic

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

TMN
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by TMN » 06 Feb 2009 13:22

This dont look like xaseco and fufi.. :S
But i dont know what it is ..
Shady
>>--- Join us at Catch Gamer 100k server in NOR. ---<<

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 Feb 2009 13:43

That's the control program that Aero wrote (DeReCo). It runs at all of the TMRS servers.

djmv
cyclist
cyclist

Post by djmv » 06 Feb 2009 15:03

thanks you Assembler Maniac.Any link to download it?

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 06 Feb 2009 15:25

Don't know where to download it, and I'm not even sure it's released to public.

Hopefully Aero will respond to this post.

Speedy64
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS

Post by Speedy64 » 10 Feb 2009 11:24

Hy all

I'm working at DeReCo with Aero, so i think i can say somethink to it :)

DeReCo is a fully new Script with a complete new base.
The Project was started like a "i want something small for my server" last summer or so, never expected to become as big as it is now. It was nice - and i started with aero and a few other people to make it a really useable script with a lot of functions.
I wanted to make it fast and stable, and it seems to be a right decission as it is running on about 6-8 TM-Servers atm without problems - Island, Stadium or any Mixtures, no Problem, also its possible to use TimeAttack or Rounds,...
Look on any of the TMRS-Servers or the havocing.net (1 of it is stadium also) if u want to see the current version (v0.34=newest).

We are working on a kind of small Public Beta-Version since some People asked for it, but this isnt finished till now - but it shouldnt take a long time to ;) only a few configurations and somethink like that...

For any Questions, Wishes or Bugreports,... contace me (Speedy64) or Aero - u can find us on the tmrs- or havocing-net-servers very often :P or write an ingame-message or something - or go on trackmania.speedy64.de to find my 2 servers...

ps: sorry for my bad english - i'm german ;)

djmv
cyclist
cyclist

Post by djmv » 20 Mar 2009 12:32

i visit this site but i don.t see any download link for download Dereco program :(

Its bit hard to find it in this site because i.m not speaking german :(

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 20 Mar 2009 23:49

djmv wrote:i visit this site but i don.t see any download link for download Dereco program :(

Its bit hard to find it in this site because i.m not speaking german :(
Speedy64 wrote:Hy all

I'm working at DeReCo with Aero, so i think i can say somethink to it :)

DeReCo is a fully new Script with a complete new base.
The Project was started like a "i want something small for my server" last summer or so, never expected to become as big as it is now. It was nice - and i started with aero and a few other people to make it a really useable script with a lot of functions.
I wanted to make it fast and stable, and it seems to be a right decission as it is running on about 6-8 TM-Servers atm without problems - Island, Stadium or any Mixtures, no Problem, also its possible to use TimeAttack or Rounds,...
Look on any of the TMRS-Servers or the havocing.net (1 of it is stadium also) if u want to see the current version (v0.34=newest).

We are working on a kind of small Public Beta-Version since some People asked for it, but this isnt finished till now - but it shouldnt take a long time to ;) only a few configurations and somethink like that...

For any Questions, Wishes or Bugreports,... contace me (Speedy64) or Aero - u can find us on the tmrs- or havocing-net-servers very often :P or write an ingame-message or something - or go on trackmania.speedy64.de to find my 2 servers...

ps: sorry for my bad english - i'm german ;)
Reading is knowledge, and knowledge is power!

ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: faadfad

Post by ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ » 29 Mar 2009 09:14

i love this program.Can anyone share it for personal use ? plz

alex59
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMUF

Post by alex59 » 02 Apr 2009 10:14

I have a buggy release here (XML-Config doesn't work properly, unless you don't demove comments, trackadd to database never worked for me), but Speedy is currently working on the new public version. Just ask him for the release.

Login: speedy64

ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ » 02 Apr 2009 12:46

its very good program i.m waitting for public beta version.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 11 Apr 2009 13:47

Here is a message for the makers of TM-DeReCo, please fix it before making a public release, or this tool may have to be denied access to Dedimania.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by ЭΛ Ğ尺乇ÇØ » 15 Apr 2009 05:13

so we will not see dereco program this week?

Speedy64
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS

Post by Speedy64 » 15 Apr 2009 07:07

i have finished most parts (the dedimania-bug found by Xymph is fixed also i think)

only have to merge some changes from another person in it and then a little bit testing. atm i'm waiting for the last updates of some people but should be very soon. till that i'm creating a short install/use-readme (whats not easy for me in english - would fine if there is somebody who could correct it later as i know my english isnt best :P), another testinstall on a clean system and maybe debugging if needed.

atm an "full-featured" version is running on my own 2 servers (havocing.net), 1 with V0.35S and 1 with V0.35D where the -S is more like the version that will get online (V0.40S), only a few modules more will be skipped at start. till that if wanted u can meet me (speedy64) on that two servers (on late day/evening or weekend mostly). also u can see the "old" V0.33 on the TMRS-Servers...

then i may pack a first (very small and currently featurelimited) beta of it and send it to maybe 2-3 peoples (havent selected them till now) at start to find problems @ installation/setup - dont want to help 20 peoples with the same install-bugs if there are some :P) and when its running fine there i'll put it on my side.

sry for the long time - but dont want to release a bug-collection like some publishers do with its games...
dont want to say that it will be bugfree - but hopefully no really big ones ;) and as some players should know it for example is running very fine on the TMRS-servers for weeks now...

mfg speedy