TMNF/TMUF Ladder Server : 60K+ howto

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

weerwolf1
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: All but original

Re: TMNF/TMUF Ladder Server : 60K+ howto

Post by weerwolf1 » 17 Dec 2008 10:21

I guess not. Because this type of server is created under your tmuf key. Still, you need a tmuf account for a server to handle coppers from donations. With your tmuf key you can create up to 10 dedicated server accounts ;)
LYNX°°°° - Maniaplanet Gaming Community!
news | clan | community | & more
°°°°

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 17 Dec 2008 17:47

weerwolf1 wrote:I guess not. Because this type of server is created under your tmuf key. Still, you need a tmuf account for a server to handle coppers from donations. With your tmuf key you can create up to 10 dedicated server accounts ;)
:( so people will loose the server from the favorites list , ai thats to bad..

Thanx for your explanation :1

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 17 Dec 2008 18:54

relaxedracer wrote: :( so people will loose the server from the favorites list , ai thats to bad..
hey, why don't you just try to promote a tmnf account as ladder server ? then you will know...

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 17 Dec 2008 21:27

Slig wrote:hey, why don't you just try to promote a tmnf account as ladder server ? then you will know...
Ok , i will as soon as i have enough coppers :P , i just wanted to be shure before spending all thouse coppers :mrgreen:

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 18 Dec 2008 00:35

relaxedracer wrote:
Slig wrote:hey, why don't you just try to promote a tmnf account as ladder server ? then you will know...
Ok , i will as soon as i have enough coppers :P , i just wanted to be shure before spending all thouse coppers :mrgreen:
there is no risk : when you remove a server from its ladder state you get back the coppers ;)

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 18 Dec 2008 15:41

Slig wrote:there is no risk : when you remove a server from its ladder state you get back the coppers ;)

Nice :1

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 18 Dec 2008 19:32

Hmm , when i try to register a tmnf account it says "loginname already inuse"
Is there a way of completly remove/unregister a tmnf account so the loginname is availible agian? :D

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 18 Dec 2008 23:48

relaxedracer wrote:Hmm , when i try to register a tmnf account it says "loginname already inuse"
Is there a way of completly remove/unregister a tmnf account so the loginname is availible agian? :D
What are you trying to do ? you can't create a new server login with the same name as an existing login.

I meant that on the tmuf player page you can set/buy a ladder state for an existing tmnf account which is used for server (using your tmuf account cdkey last 3 chars)

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 19 Dec 2008 09:48

Slig wrote:What are you trying to do ? you can't create a new server login with the same name as an existing login.

I meant that on the tmuf player page you can set/buy a ladder state for an existing tmnf account which is used for server (using your tmuf account cdkey last 3 chars)
Ai , ok sorry i misunderstood , i will try this as soon as i have enough coppers :roflol: ...
But wil it be able to handle copper donations?

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 19 Dec 2008 20:54

relaxedracer wrote:
Slig wrote:What are you trying to do ? you can't create a new server login with the same name as an existing login.

Ai , ok sorry i misunderstood , i will try this as soon as i have enough coppers :roflol: ...
But wil it be able to handle copper donations?
Unless you succeed to send coppers to that login, which should logically failed, it won't be able to.

black_soldier
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO, TMS ,TMNF
Manialink(s): http://elteam.ath.cx

Post by black_soldier » 30 Dec 2008 17:53

sorry for my english agian^^

i want to learn when i delete a ladder server from my player page my coppers go back to my account?

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 30 Dec 2008 18:34

black_soldier wrote:when i delete a ladder server from my player page my coppers go back to my account?
yes

black_soldier
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO, TMS ,TMNF
Manialink(s): http://elteam.ath.cx

Post by black_soldier » 30 Dec 2008 18:46

ok thx a lot!:)

Stringer

Post by Stringer » 16 Jan 2009 22:58

Im also getting authentication error login with dedi server acct. :((

Stringer

Post by Stringer » 17 Jan 2009 12:13

Bumping this in desparation!

Is this the 'official' forum for issues like this? I have comments on this subject posted in more than 1 thread and I cant see a suitable response in any of them. Having spoken online to buddies who have done this before I am sure I have done everything right but it just doesn't work.