TMNF - TMUF Server Clients / Apps

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

(GBR) Ðis-harmõny
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMS, TMU, TMN
Manialink(s): GBR, Dis

TMNF - TMUF Server Clients / Apps

Post by (GBR) Ðis-harmõny » 04 Apr 2008 15:28

Hi all...

I run our GBR servers and war rooms in TMU @ the moment and would like to know if there are any apps out there available to prepare the trasnfer to TMNF and TMUF ....I have played on the Sato Test Server and some of the features are really nice ...

Could anyone please help and point me to where or how to get the new server clients for tmuf? (the tm server .exe (if different) and also a client like onyx fats aseco or some other php varient

I hope to prepare for d-day so we can go live with the game ... if not i will wait but would prefer to spend my time racing the new game not having to do manialinks and servers for a month first ;)

Thx for your help in advance
Regards,

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: TMNF - TMUF Server Clients / Apps

Post by f*ckfish » 04 Apr 2008 18:16

Yet again, since you are a beta tester, you could ask in the beta forum. But there are probably more people interested in this issue.
Just be patient, most of the server tools are being updated at the moment, at least that's what I think ;-)
inactive, sorry

Oldbie
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Oldbie » 04 Apr 2008 22:20

f*ckfish wrote:Yet again, since you are a beta tester, you could ask in the beta forum. But there are probably more people interested in this issue.
Just be patient, most of the server tools are being updated at the moment, at least that's what I think ;-)
I'm one of those "more people"
I dont have a Beta account but I am an TMN and TMU server admin and I am too waiting for the new server software to come online. I know I'm not able to test it (I'm no beta tester....) but I want to take a look and try to make it as ready as possible. I want to get my server online as soon as possible. Actually, I had the first Dutch TMU server :D
TM(whatever) depends on its servers.....keep the admins happy :)
Rugby World Cup Champions 1995, 2007: DIE SPRINGBOKKE

FstSrb
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN
Manialink(s): CR>

Post by FstSrb » 05 Apr 2008 17:06

Me too , please make possible admins to be prepared for D day ASAP.
I was thinking, if they are not releasing special server pack for TMNF, TMNUF, maybe it will be compatible with existence ones?

thnx

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 05 Apr 2008 20:15

FstSrb wrote:Me too , please make possible admins to be prepared for D day ASAP.
I was thinking, if they are not releasing special server pack for TMNF, TMNUF, maybe it will be compatible with existence ones?
Of course there will be a new TMF dedicated server, just like there was for TMN and TMU. That's just common sense. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

weird
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMUF

Post by weird » 05 Apr 2008 20:20

Xymph wrote:
FstSrb wrote:Me too , please make possible admins to be prepared for D day ASAP.
Of course there will be a new TMF dedicated server, just like there was for TMN and TMU. That's just common sense. :wink:
not as logical as you might think, considering TMNF is supposed to be just stadium part of TMU and TMUF is just a patch. so you might draw the conclusion that TMU server should work without an upgrade.

but as usual, Nadeo never tells, so those outside the beta circle has to guess (yes/no, 50% chance of getting it right), until someone inside the circle spills a few details here and there.

FstSrb
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN
Manialink(s): CR>

Post by FstSrb » 05 Apr 2008 23:03

weird wrote:
Xymph wrote:
not as logical as you might think, considering TMNF is supposed to be just stadium part of TMU and TMUF is just a patch. so you might draw the conclusion that TMU server should work without an upgrade.

but as usual, Nadeo never tells, so those outside the beta circle has to guess (yes/no, 50% chance of getting it right), until someone inside the circle spills a few details here and there.

Sorry my bad I was refering to TMU Dedicated server cometable , not TMN ...
yes you are in right !

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by f*ckfish » 06 Apr 2008 03:12

There's one dedicated server for all. So finally the tool development will concentrate on one single platform. Enough said, good night.
inactive, sorry

(GBR) Ðis-harmõny
road tourist
road tourist

Post by (GBR) Ðis-harmõny » 06 Apr 2008 05:11

f*ckfish wrote:There's one dedicated server for all. So finally the tool development will concentrate on one single platform. Enough said, good night.
indeed fish this is not quite what i meant in the thread (not ur fault lol) .... the thread is TMNF - TMUF Server Clients / Apps .... As in aseco onyx fast etc ... i want to know of where the develpoment lies in this area of tmf (of both) ...ie ... i have the server.exe allready but i am struggeling to find the php extensions and apps like aseco to go along side and launch and controll it with ....Hope this clarifys and leads to some answers
Regards,

Fleckman
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU

Post by Fleckman » 06 Apr 2008 07:41

Wrong part of the Forum for this; I think!

PM on the way ;)

Firebengel
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Firebengel » 06 Apr 2008 23:50

It seems to be a TMFu**you admin release....
no information, no time to test, i think we all should shut down our servers for one day at release day.
Only well informed admins can do their job.

Regrads
Fire

f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by f*ckfish » 07 Apr 2008 01:26

What do you expect? A full list of methods and callbacks or better a downloadable version of a server that is still in beta development?
The server will be released when it's time. And the 3rd party applications will follow. Stop whining about your servers going offline for maybe an hour...
I don't know when and in which order the patches and the dedi will be released, but I know that when I first downloaded and installed the alpha there were already online servers running aseco a few hours later, so it can't be that hard...
inactive, sorry

weird
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMUF

Post by weird » 07 Apr 2008 09:56

Firebengel wrote:It seems to be a TMFu**you admin release....
hahaha!
Firebengel wrote:no information, no time to test, i think we all should shut down our servers for one day at release day.
or just keep your server up on old TMN network. i have a feeling not everybody will upgrade right away, unless a forced upgrade comes along.

hal|Sascha
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMS, TMO

Post by hal|Sascha » 07 Apr 2008 11:13

f*ckfish wrote:What do you expect? A full list of methods and callbacks or better a downloadable version of a server that is still in beta development?
The server will be released when it's time. And the 3rd party applications will follow. Stop whining about your servers going offline for maybe an hour...
I don't know when and in which order the patches and the dedi will be released, but I know that when I first downloaded and installed the alpha there were already online servers running aseco a few hours later, so it can't be that hard...
agree :mrgreen:

:ftw: I don't understand what it should help if ppl get the dedicated server + tools earlier, if they can't test the server without the game?
Possibly I understand something wrong :shock:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Mainboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1950XTX
Audio: Soundblaster Audigy 4
Internet: ADSL 6Mbit

(GBR) Ðis-harmõny
road tourist
road tourist

Post by (GBR) Ðis-harmõny » 07 Apr 2008 15:55

Agreed fish .. allthough i must say my original statement was not a "whine" but a way or putting the idea or preparartion out in the open to see....

We will just have some work to do ...Was only an enquiry .. keep ya hair on ;)
Regards,