TM-FORUM

The TrackMania universal forum ^_^
It is currently 20 Feb 2017 10:27

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2006 13:38 
Developer
Developer

MCWulf wrote:
xbx wrote:
which version / OS?

1.25c and it runs under winxp x64 ... but yesterday, i managed it to run it normal... dont know how i made it, but today i wanted to start the server once more, same thing happens :?

that's interresting.
(looks like a timer problem, where the time is somehow going faster on the server.)
Can you send me a pm with the TmDedicatedLog.txt of when you get the problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2006 15:08 
sunday driver
sunday driver

Ok, did it... I found out how longer my pc runs, as faster is the dedicated server timed (i hate this sentence, sry for my english :lol: )

And one line in the log is lol:
Quote:
Assert Failed in C:\Nadeo\CodeBase\Nadeo\Engines\MwFoundations\source\MwProfiler.cpp Line 57
:lol:

Board: DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D
CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+
Graphic: NVidia GeForce 7800GTX
RAM: 4x Infinieon DDR2 1GB

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2006 17:34 
Developer
Developer

MCWulf wrote:
Ok, did it... I found out how longer my pc runs, as faster is the dedicated server timed (i hate this sentence, sry for my english :lol: )

And one line in the log is lol:
Quote:
Assert Failed in C:\Nadeo\CodeBase\Nadeo\Engines\MwFoundations\source\MwProfiler.cpp Line 57
:lol:

thanks for the log.
Now I see better what's going on, and I'll fix it in the next version of the dedicated server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2006 18:32 
sunday driver
sunday driver

thanks a lot! ^^

Board: DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D
CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+
Graphic: NVidia GeForce 7800GTX
RAM: 4x Infinieon DDR2 1GB

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 01:56 
pedestrian
pedestrian

BLaHiTiS wrote:
why would you do this by yourself (hmm , not that I'm a dictator and tell you not to)... but there's FAST, that already does this and its in development rightnow :)

Hehe, I had a look at fast, but to be honest, I couldn't figure out how to get it working.

The documentation is _very_ confusing for someone who only speaks english :)

Besides it was fun to code the parser myself. I know it's nowhere as good as fast, but if the documentation for fast becomes a bit more clear I will convert over to that for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 16:59 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

I get the Linux-server running but it doesn't show in the list.

lurker@parabel:~/TmDedicatedServer$ ./TrackManiaServer /game=sunrise /dedicated_cfg=dedicated.cfg /game_settings=gjallar2.txt /internet
Starting TmDedicated v2006-01-29...
Initializing...
Configuration file : dedicated.cfg
Loading system configuration...
...system configuration loaded
Assert Failed in ../../../Engines/SystemEngine/source/SystemFilesPosix.cpp Line 352
=> '_DirEnt->d_type != DT_UNKNOWN' failed.
Assert Failed in ../../../Engines/SystemEngine/source/SystemFilesPosix.cpp Line 352
Listening for xml-rpc commands on port 5000.
Trackmania server daemon started with pid=24004 (parent=24003).

I'm running Kubuntu Hoary distro with the latest updates.

Edit: Also, you might want to include some better documentation for the file directories, like what folder it looks for the match-settings files and such.
Edit2: I've tried putting my match-settings file all over now. In the TmDedicatedServer folder, the MatchSettings folder, the MatchSettings/Internet folder and so on. So I defined it like this;
lurker@parabel:~/TmDedicatedServer$ ./TrackManiaServer /game=sunrise /dedicated_cfg=dedicated.cfg /game_settings=/home/lurker/TmDedicatedServer/gjallar2.txt /internet
And the funny thing is that the log now says;
[Console] Match settings file : C:\home\lurker\TmDedicatedServer\gjallar2.txt
[Console] Loading match settings...
[Console] ...ERROR: The playlist file does not exist.

You might want to remove the C: part from the linux compile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 18:14 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Can anyone who succesfully run a linux Sunrise server please tell me where they placed the matchsettings-file and paste the file here for me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 18:20 
Developer
Developer

Lurker wrote:
Can anyone who succesfully run a linux Sunrise server please tell me where they placed the matchsettings-file and paste the file here for me?

I'm working on the problem, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a bugfix in the next version.

Can you tell me the kind of filesystem your using?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 18:30 
highway camper
highway camper

Hi guys,

another 2 problems, firts one is on my friend's linux server:

Initializing...
Loading dedicated server configuration...
...Dedicated server configuration loaded
Match settings file : MatchSettings\Internet\AdvancedTraining.txt
Loading match settings...
...Match settings loaded
Autostart server on internet
Starting server...
Connecting to master server...
tms.sh: line 1: 31024 Illegal instruction ./TrackManiaServer /game=nations /dedicated_cfg=dedicated.cfg /game_settings=MatchSettings/Internet/AdvancedTraining.txt /nodaemon /internet

and the second one is my windows server:

Assert Failed in C:\Nadeo\CodeBase\Nadeo\Engines\SystemEngine\source\SystemConfigDisplay.cpp Line 517

It is interesting, that on my desktop computer the server runs flawlessly, so I don't understand my other computers failure in running this server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 19:33 
cyclist
cyclist

I have successfully set up the Linux dedicated server.

I keep the matchsettings file in MatchSettings\Internet\.

For some reason the game does not seem to start with my specified match settings, but I use the PHP interface (copy the PhpRemote folder into an apache web folder, i just used the root folder on mine) and use the php interface to load a new matchsettings file. You use the path MatchSettings\Internet\yoursetup.txt when specifying the location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 20:54 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Filesystem is reiserfs.
lurker@parabel:~/TmDedicatedServer$ mount
/dev/hda2 on / type reiserfs (rw,notail)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
/dev/hda3 on /home type reiserfs (rw)
/dev/hdb1 on /parabel type reiserfs (rw)
/dev on /.dev type unknown (rw,bind)
none on /dev type tmpfs (rw,size=5M,mode=0755)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)

Ok I've figured out that the matchsettings-file has to be placed in the GameData/Tracks folder, not the GameData/Tracks/MatchSettings folder like Windows. So now I get the file read atleast but it doesn't seem to help. It dies by itself after a few mins, without ever appearing on the list. I can see the "server user" online though. As in, the username and password I report to the MasterServer in dedicated.cfg appears online under Players but not Games.

lurker@parabel:~/TmDedicatedServer$ ./TrackManiaServer /game=sunrise /dedicated_cfg=dedicated.cfg /game_settings=MatchSettings/gjallar4.txt /internet
Initializing...
Trackmania server daemon started with pid=5467 (parent=5466).

The log file;
[Sys] Os = Linux
[Sys] Cpu = Unknown
[Sys] Physical memory = 100 Mb
[Sys] Windows GDI resolution = 0x0x0b
Crc Time = 113
[Sys] ExeChecksum = 0x1E0DC710
[Gbx] Exe date = 29/01/2006 03:08, game name = TmDedicated, game version = 0.1.5.0
[Gbx] Log date = 31/01/2006 20:34:50.996
[Sys] WARNING : GpuPerf not found => Automatic settings 'll be based upon device capabilities.
[Sys] Login =
[Sys] WARNING : GpuPerf not found => Automatic settings 'll be based upon device capabilities.
[TimeMs] Total=116 CheckNetwork=0
--- 116 CGbxApp::Init SetLogFile=1 CreateEngines=113 SetRegistry=0 SystemConfig=0
[Hms] CPlugTreeVisualMip::s_ScaleZ = 4
[Hms] ShaderQuality=PC0
[Hms] TextureQuality=|TexturesQuality|VeryLow
[Hms] Shadows=|Shadows|Minimum
[Hms] ShadowBufferDisable=0
[Hms] MaxFiltering=|MaxFiltering|Bilinear
[Hms] AnisotropicLevel=4
[Hms] VertexProcess=|VertexProcess|Hardware
[Hms] MultiSampling=None
[Dx9] MemoryAgpUseFactor=0
[Console] Initializing...
[Console] Configuration file : dedicated.cfg
[Console] Loading system configuration...
[Console] ...system configuration loaded
[Net] Connection Type : LAN
[Net] DefaultServerUDPPort : 2 350
[Net] DefaultServerTCPPort : 2 350
[Net] DefaultClientUDPPort : 0
[Net] DefaultClientTCPPort : 0
[Net] DefaultP2PServerTCPPort : 3 450
[Net] ForceServerAddress : 212.125.177.58
[Net] ForceUseLocalAddress : 0
-> DT_UNKNOWN: .
-> DT_UNKNOWN: ..
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logaqfwZi.tmp
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logLAISOb.tmp
-> DT_UNKNOWN: 22d82218_Any%5cAdvertisement%5cVsk2.zip
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logIQ1D2J.tmp
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logaqfwZi.tmp
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logLAISOb.tmp
-> DT_UNKNOWN: 22d82218_Any%5cAdvertisement%5cVsk2.zip
-> DT_UNKNOWN: logIQ1D2J.tmp
[Console] Listening for xml-rpc commands on port 5000.
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Server
-> DT_UNKNOWN: MatchSettings
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Replays
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Campaigns
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Challenges
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Server
-> DT_UNKNOWN: MatchSettings
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Replays
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Campaigns
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Challenges
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Lan
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Solo
-> DT_UNKNOWN: gjallar2.txt
-> DT_UNKNOWN: gjallar4.txt
-> DT_UNKNOWN: HotSeat
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Internet
-> DT_UNKNOWN: Official
[TimeMs] Total=12 ViewportConfig=0
--- 0 InputPort
--- 0 ViewportCreate
--- 0 AudioPort
--- 12 StartApp
------ 1 LoadGameFile
------ 10 GameApp::Start InitShadows=0 OnStartGame=0
--------- 3 NetInitGame
--------- 5 CtnGame::Start Collector=0 ProfileScore=0 AllocSoundRessources=0 NetLoadBlackList=0 NetLoadGuestList=0
------------ 0 Skin
------------ 3 ChallengeCampaign
--------- 0 ScanDiskForReplays
starting game.
[Console] Loading dedicated server configuration...
[TimeMs] Total=12 ViewportConfig=0
--- 0 InputPort
--- 0 ViewportCreate
--- 0 AudioPort
--- 12 StartApp
------ 1 LoadGameFile
------ 10 GameApp::Start InitShadows=0 OnStartGame=0
--------- 3 NetInitGame
--------- 5 CtnGame::Start Collector=0 ProfileScore=0 AllocSoundRessources=0 NetLoadBlackList=0 NetLoadGuestList=0
------------ 0 Skin
------------ 3 ChallengeCampaign
--------- 0 ScanDiskForReplays
[Dx9] 0 Textures wanting 0Mb, 0Mb actually allocated.
[Console] ...Dedicated server configuration loaded
[Console] Match settings file : MatchSettings\gjallar4.txt
[Console] Loading match settings...
[Console] ...Match settings loaded
[Console] Autostart server on internet
[Net] IP Address : 212.125.177.58:2350
[Console] Starting server...
[Net] CGameNetwork::Cl_Disconnect : Client disconnected
[Console] Connecting to master server...
[CoreCmd] AsyncCmdBuffer n°15 'Update_Network' ->Run() has taken 491ms ! (humantimer=775)
[CoreCmd] AsyncCmdBuffer n°15 'Update_Network' ->Run() has taken 343ms ! (humantimer=1 329)
[CoreCmd] AsyncCmdBuffer n°15 'Update_Network' ->Run() has taken 1 594ms ! (humantimer=3 841)
[Net] IP Address : 212.125.177.58:2350
[Console] ...OK
[CoreCmd] AsyncCmdBuffer n°15 'Update_Network' ->Run() has taken 1 836ms ! (humantimer=6 446)
[Console] Connecting to ladder...
[Console] ...OK
[Console] Please wait
[Console] Downloading...
Assert Failed in ../../../Engines/NetEngine/source/NetDataServer.cpp Line 1516
=> 'False' failed.
Assert Failed in ../../../Engines/NetEngine/source/NetDataServer.cpp Line 1516
=> 'False' failed.

Post subject: hm
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 00:27 
pedestrian
pedestrian

thanks for the answers.
Who developed this Application?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 01:09 
road tourist
road tourist

Owned TM-games: TM TMO TMU TMS TMN
After a few days of testing on 0125 and 0129 here goes :

1- Nice work...more stable.
2- can finally configure network speed (dsl, lan, etc...)
3- major improvement to the basic.php which makes it a much more practical interface to manage servers.
4- With the new port configuration capability (before i was usin windows firewall to force every instance to use a particular port), i could run 3 servers simultaneaously on the same server HW (tmn, tmo, tms). 24 players over 3 servers, 1, ta, 1 round, 1 team mode.

I ran into only one problem : the servers will not start from a terminal server or remote desktop connection and will crash right away. However, if the server has already been started locally on the system, no problem when conencting to the terminal server sessions and the application continue to run. I think it has to do with the way it initialise the display on startup.

log crash :

Code:
[Sys] Os = Microsoft Windows XP(Service Pack 2)
[Sys] Cpu = Intel Pentium 3 at ~ 998 MHz
[Sys] Physical memory = 512 Mb
[Sys] Windows GDI resolution = 1 024x768x16b
Crc Time = 70
[Sys] ExeChecksum = 0x8109CB2A
[Gbx] Exe date = 29/01/2006 05:21, game name = TmDedicated, game version = 0.1.5.0
[Gbx] Log date = 31/01/2006 19:05:41.175
Assert Failed in C:\Nadeo\CodeBase\Nadeo\Engines\SystemEngine\source\SystemConfigDisplay.cpp Line 517
   => 'False' failed.
   Called from address 0x0041D21A
   Called from address 0x00601D26
   Called from address 0x00601E0A
   Called from address 0x005FC28B
   Called from address 0x004AFAC4
   Called from address 0x005E2F01
   Called from address 0x005E3F4A
   Called from address 0x005E4D77
   Called from address 0x00439F5E
   Called from address 0x0040245E
   Called from address 0x0043B2B3
   Called from address 0x00403A31
[Sys] Time is 19h 5mn 41s 175ms
Assert Failed in ..\Classic\Include\FastBuffer.h Line 569
   Called from address 0x0041D1F8
   Called from address 0x00601D46
Assert Failed in ..\Classic\Include\FastBuffer.h Line 570
   Called from address 0x0041D1F8
   Called from address 0x00601D66
Win32 Exception : Access violation
   =>Occured at address 0x00601D74
   The thread tried to read from the invalid address (data) 0x00000000
   eax=0x00000000   ebx=0x00000000   ecx=0x00000000   edx=0x00610001
   edi=0x00000000   esi=0x00000000   ebp=0x0012FB80   esp=0x0012FB3C   eip=0x00601D74
   Called from address 0x7C816D4F
   Called from address 0x00000000
[Sys] Time is 19h 5mn 41s 191ms
Stack was copied from 0x0x0012FABC, 13 636 bytes

ByteCode:
00601D34: C0 75 17 68 39 02 00 00 - 68 70 00 AA 00 E8 9A B4
00601D44: E1 FF 83 C4 08 85 C0 74 - 01 CC A1 4C 43 B6 00 85
00601D54: C0 77 17 68 3A 02 00 00 - 68 70 00 AA 00 E8 7A B4
00601D64: E1 FF 83 C4 08 85 C0 74 - 01 CC 8B 0D 50 43 B6 00
00601D74: 8B 11 8B 45 F8 5F 89 50 - 1C 8B 49 04 5E 89 48 20
00601D84: 5B 8B E5 5D C3 83 F8 FF - 74 84 89 55 F0 33 D2 89
00601D94: 55 F4 DF 6D F0 89 4D E8 - 89 55 EC DA 4D E8 D8 0D
00601DA4: DC 15 A2 00 D8 0D D8 15 - A2 00 D8 1D F4 42 B6 00

Stack:
0012FB3C: 00000000
0012FB40: 01145C90
   CSystemConfigDisplay(0x01145C90)
0012FB44: 0012FD08
0012FB48: 00000280
0012FB4C: 000001E0
0012FB50: 00000320
0012FB54: 00000258
0012FB58: 00000400
0012FB5C: 00000300
0012FB60: 00000400
0012FB64: 00000300
0012FB68: 005FCA7D
0012FB6C: 01153340
   CFastString("")
0012FB70: 00AC3510
0012FB74: 00000002
0012FB78: 01145C90
0012FB7C: 00000000
0012FB80: 0012FBC0 Ebp copy
0012FB84: 00601E0A Occured at address 0x00601D74
0012FB88: 00000000  (1st Parameter)
0012FB8C: 011436B8
   CSystemConfig(0x011436B8) (2nd Parameter)
0012FB90: 0012FD08
0012FB94: 005FC95F
0012FB98: 011436B8
0012FB9C: 005FC4E6
0012FBA0: 0012FE14
0012FBA4: 0012FD08
0012FBA8: 00000280
0012FBAC: 000001E0
0012FBB0: 011436B8
0012FBB4: 0012FBCC
0012FBB8: 009E944B
0012FBBC: 0000000F
0012FBC0: 0012FBD8 Ebp copy
0012FBC4: 005FC28B Called from address 0x00601E0A
0012FBC8: 011436B8  (1st Parameter)
0012FBCC: 0012FC3C  (2nd Parameter)
0012FBD0: 009E935B
0012FBD4: 00000000
0012FBD8: 0012FBE0 Ebp copy
0012FBDC: 004AFAC4 Called from address 0x005FC28B
0012FBE0: 0012FBFC Ebp copy
0012FBE4: 005E2F01 Called from address 0x004AFAC4
0012FBE8: 0B005000  (1st Parameter)
0012FBEC: 0012FD08  (2nd Parameter)
0012FBF0: 0114FEF8
   CSystemFidFile(0x0114FEF8)
0012FBF4: 0012FC30
   CFastStringInt("C:\Program Files\TMSunrise\Default.SystemConfig.Gbx")
0012FBF8: 00000000
0012FBFC: 0012FC48 Ebp copy
0012FC00: 005E3F4A Called from address 0x005E2F01
0012FC04: 0012FE14  (1st Parameter)
0012FC08: 0012FE14  (2nd Parameter)
0012FC0C: 0012FD08
0012FC10: 00000000
0012FC14: 00A20FB0
0012FC18: 00000070
0012FC1C: 00000000
0012FC20: 00000033
0012FC24: 011533DA
0012FC28: 00000018
0012FC2C: 011531B1
0012FC30: 00000033
0012FC34: 0114348A
0012FC38: 00000000
0012FC3C: 0012FCD4
0012FC40: 009E81F8
0012FC44: 00000001
0012FC48: 0012FCE0 Ebp copy
0012FC4C: 005E4D77 Called from address 0x005E3F4A
0012FC50: 0012FE14  (1st Parameter)
0012FC54: 00000000  (2nd Parameter)
0012FC58: 011138C8
   CSystemFidsFolder(0x011138C8)
0012FC5C: 010D6260
   CFastStringInt("Default.SystemConfig.Gbx")
0012FC60: 010D6AAC
0012FC64: 00A211E0
0012FC68: 00000000
0012FC6C: 00000000
0012FC70: 00000000
0012FC74: 00000000
0012FC78: 0012FC64
   CSystemFidFile(0x0012FC64)
0012FC7C: 00000A1F
0012FC80: 011138C8
0012FC84: 00000001
0012FC88: 00000000
0012FC8C: FFFFFFFF
0012FC90: 00000000
0012FC94: 00000000
0012FC98: 00000000
0012FC9C: 00000000
0012FCA0: 00000000
0012FCA4: 00A20FE4
0012FCA8: 00000000
0012FCAC: 00000000
0012FCB0: 00000000
0012FCB4: 00000001
0012FCB8: 00000000
0012FCBC: 00000000
0012FCC0: 00000018
0012FCC4: 011532B2
0012FCC8: 0012FE18
   CFastStringInt("Default.SystemConfig.Gbx")
0012FCCC: 00000000
0012FCD0: 00000000
0012FCD4: 0012FE2C
0012FCD8: 009E8288
0012FCDC: 00000000
0012FCE0: 0012FE38 Ebp copy
0012FCE4: 00439F5E Called from address 0x005E4D77
0012FCE8: 00000001  (1st Parameter)
0012FCEC: 0012FE14  (2nd Parameter)
0012FCF0: 011138C8
0012FCF4: 00000007
0012FCF8: 00000001
0012FCFC: 00A86A51
0012FD00: 010D61C8
   CMwNod(0x010D61C8)
0012FD04: 00000000
0012FD08: 00A20ED4
0012FD0C: 0012FC14
0012FD10: 00000000
0012FD14: 00000001
0012FD18: 00000000
0012FD1C: 00000000
0012FD20: 00000000
0012FD24: 00120006
0012FD28: 0114FB10
   CSystemEngine(0x0114FB10)
0012FD2C: 00A20EE8
0012FD30: 00000000
0012FD34: 00000000
0012FD38: 00000000
0012FD3C: 00000000
0012FD40: 00000000
0012FD44: 00000001
0012FD48: 01153140
   CFastString("")
0012FD4C: 00000001
0012FD50: 0B005000
0012FD54: 0114FEF8
0012FD58: 00000000
0012FD5C: 00000000
0012FD60: 00000000
0012FD64: 00000000
0012FD68: 00000000
0012FD6C: 00000000
0012FD70: 00000007
0012FD74: 00000000
0012FD78: 00000000
0012FD7C: 00000000
0012FD80: 00000000
0012FD84: 00000000
0012FD88: 00AA0450
0012FD8C: 00000001
0012FD90: 00000000
0012FD94: 00000000
0012FD98: 00000000
0012FD9C: 00000000
0012FDA0: 00000000
0012FDA4: 00000000
0012FDA8: 00000000
0012FDAC: 00A20FE4
0012FDB0: 00000000
0012FDB4: 00000000
0012FDB8: 00000000
0012FDBC: 00000000
0012FDC0: 00000000
0012FDC4: 0114D81A
0012FDC8: 00000004
0012FDCC: 0012FE18
0012FDD0: 010D62D2
0012FDD4: 0000000B
0012FDD8: 010D6224
   CFastStringInt("TmDedicated")
0012FDDC: 0114D832
0012FDE0: 00000004
0012FDE4: 0012FE10
   CFastString("")
0012FDE8: 01152F32
0012FDEC: 00000018
0012FDF0: 010D6260
0012FDF4: 0012FE4C
0012FDF8: 00000004
0012FDFC: 011139DC
0012FE00: 00000020
0012FE04: 00000000
0012FE08: 00B4E42C
   CFastString("")
0012FE0C: 010D62D2
0012FE10: 00000000
0012FE14: 01113618
   CMwEngine(0x01113618)
0012FE18: 00000018
0012FE1C: 0115326A
0012FE20: 010D61C8
0012FE24: 0000001A
0012FE28: 0114D862
0012FE2C: 0012FE80
0012FE30: 009DA83B
0012FE34: 00000018
0012FE38: 0012FE8C Ebp copy
0012FE3C: 0040245E Called from address 0x00439F5E
0012FE40: 010D6188
   CFastString("") (1st Parameter)
0012FE44: 00400000  (2nd Parameter)
0012FE48: 00000000
0012FE4C: 010D6188
0012FE50: 00000001
0012FE54: 010D728C
0012FE58: 00000020
0012FE5C: 00000000
0012FE60: 00B4E42C
0012FE64: 00000000
0012FE68: 00A8F340
0012FE6C: 00000007
0012FE70: 00A86A38
0012FE74: 00000018
0012FE78: 00000000
0012FE7C: 0014BF84
   CFastString("")
0012FE80: 0012FF28
0012FE84: 009D8A43
0012FE88: 00000000
0012FE8C: 0012FF34 Ebp copy
0012FE90: 0043B2B3 Called from address 0x0040245E
0012FE94: 80000001  (1st Parameter)
0012FE98: 00000000  (2nd Parameter)
0012FE9C: 7FFDA000
   CFastString("")
0012FEA0: 7C917BB8
0012FEA4: FFFFFFFF
0012FEA8: 7C917BB0
0012FEAC: 00404E58
0012FEB0: 010D0000
0012FEB4: 00000001
0012FEB8: 00A86550
0012FEBC: 80000001
0012FEC0: 0012FF0C
0012FEC4: 00404F4F
0012FEC8: 7C910945
0012FECC: 7C91094E
0012FED0: 80000001
0012FED4: 00020000
0012FED8: 7FFDA000
0012FEDC: 7FFDA000
0012FEE0: 00000001
0012FEE4: 7FFDA000
0012FEE8: 7C901005
0012FEEC: 0012FED0
0012FEF0: 00B7338C
0012FEF4: 0012FF30
   CFastString("ðÿ")
0012FEF8: 001423BA
0012FEFC: 0000004B
0012FF00: 00000000
0012FF04: 010D6188
0012FF08: 0000004B
0012FF0C: 010D6B19
0012FF10: 00000004
0012FF14: 7FFDA000
0012FF18: 00A86550
0012FF1C: 00000009
0012FF20: 010D6329
0012FF24: 0012FE94
0012FF28: 0012FFB0
0012FF2C: 009DA8F3
0012FF30: 00000003
0012FF34: 0012FFC0 Ebp copy
0012FF38: 00403A31 Called from address 0x0043B2B3
0012FF3C: 00400000  (1st Parameter)
0012FF40: 00000000  (2nd Parameter)
0012FF44: 001423BA
0012FF48: 00000001
0012FF4C: 80000001
0012FF50: 01D8E0C4
0012FF54: 7FFDA000
0012FF58: 00000000
0012FF5C: 001423BA
0012FF60: C0388514
0012FF64: 00000044
0012FF68: 00143CF8
   CFastString("")
0012FF6C: 00143D58
0012FF70: 00143CC0
0012FF74: 00000000
0012FF78: 00000000
0012FF7C: 00000000
0012FF80: 00000000
0012FF84: 00000000
0012FF88: 00000000
0012FF8C: 00000000
0012FF90: 00000C01
0012FF94: 00000001
0012FF98: 00000000
0012FF9C: 00000000
0012FFA0: 00010001
0012FFA4: 00000000
0012FFA8: 0012FF4C
0012FFAC: 805824FD
0012FFB0: 0012FFE0
0012FFB4: 0040519C
0012FFB8: 00A0F4D8
0012FFBC: 00000000
0012FFC0: 0012FFF0 Ebp copy
0012FFC4: 7C816D4F Called from address 0x00403A31
0012FFC8: 80000001  (1st Parameter)
0012FFCC: 01D8E0C4  (2nd Parameter)
0012FFD0: 7FFDA000
0012FFD4: 8054A938
0012FFD8: 0012FFC8
0012FFDC: 81C20DA8
0012FFE0: FFFFFFFF
0012FFE4: 7C8399F3
0012FFE8: 7C816D58
0012FFEC: 00000000
0012FFF0: 00000000 Ebp copy (seems to be wrong : FramePointer has been omitted ?)
0012FFF4: 00000000 Called from address 0x7C816D4F
0012FFF8: 00403951  (1st Parameter)
0012FFFC: 00000000  (2nd Parameter)
00130000: 78746341
00130004: 00000020
00130008: 00000001
0013000C: 00002498
00130010: 000000C4
00130014: 00000000
00130018: 00000020
0013001C: 00000000
00130020: 00000014
00130024: 00000001
00130028: 00000006
0013002C: 00000034
00130030: 00000114
00130034: 00000001
00130038: 00000000
0013003C: 00000000
00130040: 00000000
00130044: 00000000
00130048: 00000000
0013004C: 00000002
00130050: 00000000
00130054: 00000000
00130058: 00000000
0013005C: 00000214
00130060: 0000019C
00130064: 00000000
00130068: 2D59495B
0013006C: 000003B0
00130070: 00000032
00130074: 000003E4
00130078: 000002D2
0013007C: 00000000
00130080: 830202E4
00130084: 000006B8
00130088: 00000046
0013008C: 00000700
00130090: 000002EA
00130094: 00000000
00130098: D18CD5D2
0013009C: 000009EC
001300A0: 00000046
001300A4: 00000A34
001300A8: 000002EA
001300AC: 00000000
001300B0: D86AAD2E
001300B4: 00000D20
001300B8: 00000046
001300BC: 00000D68
001300C0: 00000304
001300C4: 00000010
001300C8: 00000004
001300CC: 000000D4
001300D0: 00000002
001300D4: 00000001
001300D8: 00000114
001300DC: 00000F8C
001300E0: 00000001
001300E4: 00000002
001300E8: 000010A0
001300EC: 0000032C
001300F0: 00000001
001300F4: 00000004
001300F8: 000013CC
001300FC: 00001050
00130100: 00000002
00130104: 00000006
00130108: 0000241C
0013010C: 0000007C
00130110: 00000002
00130114: 64487353
00130118: 0000002C
0013011C: 00000001
00130120: 00000001
00130124: 00000001
00130128: 00000005
0013012C: 00000088
00130130: 00000001
00130134: 00000F58
00130138: 0000002C
0013013C: 0000005A
00130140: 0000005A
00130144: 00000000
00130148: 00000000
0013014C: 00000000
00130150: 00000000
00130154: 00000000
00130158: 00000000
0013015C: 00000000
00130160: 00000000
00130164: 00000000
00130168: 00000002
0013016C: 00000024
00130170: 00000034
00130174: 003A0043
00130178: 0057005C
0013017C: 004E0049
00130180: 004F0044
00130184: 00530057
00130188: 0057005C
0013018C: 006E0069
00130190: 00780053
00130194: 005C0073
00130198: 00000000
0013019C: 00000000
001301A0: 00000000
001301A4: 00000000
001301A8: 00000100
001301AC: 0000019C
001301B0: 00000001
001301B4: 2D59495B
001301B8: 0000029C
001301BC: 00000032
001301C0: 000002D0

001301C4: 000002D2
001301C8: 00000002
001301CC: 830202E4
001301D0: 000005A4
001301D4: 00000046
001301D8: 000005EC
001301DC: 000002EA
001301E0: 00000003
001301E4: D18CD5D2
001301E8: 000008D8
001301EC: 00000046
001301F0: 00000920
001301F4: 000002EA
001301F8: 00000004
001301FC: D86AAD2E
00130200: 00000C0C
00130204: 00000046
00130208: 00000C54
0013020C: 00000304
00130210: 00000005
00130214: 00000064
00130218: 00000001
0013021C: 0000010A
00130220: 00000164
00130224: 00000002
00130228: 0000002C
0013022C: 0000026E
00130230: 9E65E407
00130234: 01C55C08
00130238: 00000001
0013023C: 00000000
00130240: 00000000
00130244: 00000000
00130248: 00000000
0013024C: 00000000
00130250: 00000000
00130254: 00000001
00130258: 00000000
0013025C: 00000000
00130260: 00000000
00130264: 00000000
00130268: 00000000
0013026C: 00000000
00130270: 00000000
00130274: 00000000
00130278: 0069004D
0013027C: 00720063
00130280: 0073006F
00130284: 0066006F
00130288: 002E0074
0013028C: 00690057
00130290: 0064006E
00130294: 0077006F
00130298: 002E0073
0013029C: 00790053
001302A0: 00740073
001302A4: 006D0065
001302A8: 006F0043
001302AC: 0070006D
001302B0: 00740061
001302B4: 00620069
001302B8: 0065006C
001302BC: 0070002C
001302C0: 006F0072
001302C4: 00650063
001302C8: 00730073
001302CC: 0072006F
001302D0: 00720041
001302D4: 00680063
001302D8: 00740069
001302DC: 00630065
001302E0: 00750074
001302E4: 00650072
001302E8: 0022003D
001302EC: 00380078
001302F0: 00220036
001302F4: 0070002C
001302F8: 00620075
001302FC: 0069006C
00130300: 004B0063
00130304: 00790065
00130308: 006F0054
0013030C: 0065006B
00130310: 003D006E
00130314: 00360022
00130318: 00390035
0013031C: 00620035
00130320: 00340036
00130324: 00340031
00130328: 00630034
0013032C: 00660063
00130330: 00640031
00130334: 00220066
00130338: 0074002C
0013033C: 00700079
00130340: 003D0065
00130344: 00770022
00130348: 006E0069
0013034C: 00320033
00130350: 002C0022
00130354: 00650076
00130358: 00730072
0013035C: 006F0069
00130360: 003D006E
00130364: 00350022
00130368: 0031002E
0013036C: 0032002E
00130370: 00300036
   CFastString("")
00130374: 002E0030
00130378: 00300032
   CFastString("")
0013037C: 00300030
   CFastString("")
00130380: 00530022
00130384: 00730079
00130388: 00650074
0013038C: 0020006D
00130390: 00650044
00130394: 00610066
00130398: 006C0075
0013039C: 00200074
001303A0: 006F0043
001303A4: 0074006E
001303A8: 00780065
001303AC: 00000074
001303B0: 0069004D
001303B4: 00720063
001303B8: 0073006F
001303BC: 0066006F
001303C0: 002E0074
001303C4: 00690057
001303C8: 0064006E
001303CC: 0077006F
001303D0: 002E0073
001303D4: 00640047
001303D8: 00500069
001303DC: 0075006C
001303E0: 00000073
001303E4: 00000064
001303E8: 00000000
001303EC: 000000F8
001303F0: 00000334
001303F4: 00000002
001303F8: 000000DE
001303FC: 0000042C
00130400: 9E41F40C
00130404: 01C55C08
00130408: 00000001
0013040C: 00000000
00130410: 00000000
00130414: 00000000
00130418: 00000000
0013041C: 00000000
00130420: 00000000
00130424: 00000001
00130428: 00000000
0013042C: 00000000
00130430: 00000000
00130434: 00000094
00130438: 0000050C
0013043C: 00000000
00130440: 00000000
00130444: 00000000
00130448: 0069004D
0013044C: 00720063
00130450: 0073006F
00130454: 0066006F
00130458: 002E0074
0013045C: 00690057
00130460: 0064006E
00130464: 0077006F
00130468: 002E0073
0013046C: 00640047
00130470: 00500069
00130474: 0075006C
00130478: 002C0073
0013047C: 00720070
00130480: 0063006F
00130484: 00730065
00130488: 006F0073
0013048C: 00410072
00130490: 00630072
00130494: 00690068
00130498: 00650074
0013049C: 00740063
001304A0: 00720075
001304A4: 003D0065
001304A8: 00780022
001304AC: 00360038
001304B0: 002C0022
001304B4: 00750070
001304B8: 006C0062
001304BC: 00630069
001304C0: 0065004B
001304C4: 00540079
001304C8: 006B006F
001304CC: 006E0065
001304D0: 0022003D
001304D4: 00350036
001304D8: 00350039
001304DC: 00360062
001304E0: 00310034
001304E4: 00340034
001304E8: 00630063
001304EC: 00310066
001304F0: 00660064
001304F4: 002C0022
001304F8: 00790074
001304FC: 00650070
00130500: 0022003D
00130504: 00690077
00130508: 0033006E
0013050C: 00220032
00130510: 0076002C
00130514: 00720065
00130518: 00690073
0013051C: 006E006F
00130520: 0022003D
00130524: 002E0031
00130528: 002E0030
0013052C: 00360032
00130530: 00300030
00130534: 0032002E
00130538: 00380031
0013053C: 00220030
00130540: 003A0043
00130544: 0057005C
00130548: 004E0049
0013054C: 004F0044
00130550: 00530057
00130554: 0057005C
00130558: 006E0069
0013055C: 00780053
00130560: 005C0053
00130564: 0061004D
00130568: 0069006E
0013056C: 00650066
00130570: 00740073
00130574: 005C0073
00130578: 00380078
0013057C: 005F0036
00130580: 0069004D
00130584: 00720063
00130588: 0073006F
0013058C: 0066006F
00130590: 002E0074
00130594: 00690057
00130598: 0064006E
0013059C: 0077006F
001305A0: 002E0073
001305A4: 00640047
001305A8: 00500069
001305AC: 0075006C
001305B0: 005F0073
001305B4: 00350036
001305B8: 00350039
001305BC: 00360062
001305C0: 00310034
001305C4: 00340034
001305C8: 00630063
001305CC: 00310066
001305D0: 00660064
001305D4: 0031005F
   CFastString("")
001305D8: 0030002E
   CFastString("")
001305DC: 0032002E
001305E0: 00300036
001305E4: 002E0030
001305E8: 00310032
001305EC: 00300038
   CFastString("")
001305F0: 0078005F
001305F4: 0077002D
001305F8: 005F0077
001305FC: 00320035
00130600: 00660032
00130604: 00660039
00130608: 00320038
0013060C: 004D002E
00130610: 006E0061
00130614: 00660069
00130618: 00730065
0013061C: 00000074
00130620: 00380078
00130624: 005F0036
00130628: 0069004D
0013062C: 00720063
00130630: 0073006F
00130634: 0066006F
00130638: 002E0074
0013063C: 00690057
00130640: 0064006E
00130644: 0077006F
00130648: 002E0073
0013064C: 00640047
00130650: 00500069
00130654: 0075006C
00130658: 005F0073
0013065C: 00350036
00130660: 00350039
00130664: 00360062
00130668: 00310034
0013066C: 00340034
00130670: 00630063
00130674: 00310066
00130678: 00660064
0013067C: 0031005F
00130680: 0030002E
00130684: 0032002E
00130688: 00300036
0013068C: 002E0030
00130690: 00310032
00130694: 00300038
00130698: 0078005F
0013069C: 0077002D
001306A0: 005F0077
001306A4: 00320035
001306A8: 00660032
001306AC: 00660039
001306B0: 00320038
001306B4: 00000000
001306B8: 0069004D
001306BC: 00720063
001306C0: 0073006F
001306C4: 0066006F
001306C8: 002E0074
001306CC: 00690057
001306D0: 0064006E
001306D4: 0077006F
001306D8: 002E0073
001306DC: 0065004E
001306E0: 00770074
001306E4: 0072006F
001306E8: 0069006B
001306EC: 0067006E
001306F0: 0044002E
001306F4: 006D0078
001306F8: 00740052
001306FC: 00000070
00130700: 00000064
00130704: 00000000
00130708: 00000100
0013070C: 00000650
00130710: 00000002
00130714: 000000E6
00130718: 00000750
0013071C: 9EA693FE
00130720: 01C55C08
00130724: 00000001
00130728: 00000000
0013072C: 00000000
00130730: 00000000
00130734: 00000000
00130738: 00000000
0013073C: 00000000
00130740: 00000001
00130744: 00000000
00130748: 00000000
0013074C: 00000000
00130750: 0000009C
00130754: 00000838
00130758: 00000000
0013075C: 00000000
00130760: 00000000
00130764: 0069004D
00130768: 00720063
0013076C: 0073006F
00130770: 0066006F
00130774: 002E0074
00130778: 00690057
0013077C: 0064006E
00130780: 0077006F
00130784: 002E0073
00130788: 0065004E
0013078C: 00770074
00130790: 0072006F
00130794: 0069006B
00130798: 0067006E
0013079C: 0044002E
001307A0: 006D0078
001307A4: 00740072
001307A8: 002C0070
001307AC: 00720070
001307B0: 0063006F
001307B4: 00730065
001307B8: 006F0073
001307BC: 00410072
001307C0: 00630072
001307C4: 00690068
001307C8: 00650074
001307CC: 00740063
001307D0: 00720075
001307D4: 003D0065
001307D8: 00780022
001307DC: 00360038
001307E0: 002C0022
001307E4: 00750070
001307E8: 006C0062
001307EC: 00630069
001307F0: 0065004B
001307F4: 00540079
001307F8: 006B006F
001307FC: 006E0065
00130800: 0022003D
00130804: 00350036
00130808: 00350039
0013080C: 00360062
00130810: 00310034
00130814: 00340034
00130818: 00630063
0013081C: 00310066
00130820: 00660064
00130824: 002C0022
00130828: 00790074
0013082C: 00650070
00130830: 0022003D
00130834: 00690077
00130838: 0033006E
0013083C: 00220032
00130840: 0076002C
00130844: 00720065
00130848: 00690073
0013084C: 006E006F
00130850: 0022003D
00130854: 002E0035
00130858: 002E0032
0013085C: 002E0032
00130860: 00220033
00130864: 003A0043
00130868: 0057005C
0013086C: 004E0049
00130870: 004F0044
00130874: 00530057
00130878: 0057005C
0013087C: 006E0069
00130880: 00780053
00130884: 005C0053
00130888: 0061004D
0013088C: 0069006E
00130890: 00650066
00130894: 00740073
00130898: 005C0073
0013089C: 00380078
001308A0: 005F0036
001308A4: 0069004D
001308A8: 00720063
001308AC: 0073006F
001308B0: 0066006F
001308B4: 002E0074
001308B8: 00690057
001308BC: 0064006E
001308C0: 0077006F
001308C4: 002E0073
001308C8: 0065004E
001308CC: 00770074
001308D0: 0072006F
001308D4: 0069006B
001308D8: 0067006E
001308DC: 0044002E
001308E0: 006D0078
001308E4: 00740052
001308E8: 005F0070
001308EC: 00350036
001308F0: 00350039
001308F4: 00360062
001308F8: 00310034
001308FC: 00340034
00130900: 00630063
00130904: 00310066
00130908: 00660064
0013090C: 0035005F
00130910: 0032002E
00130914: 0032002E
00130918: 0033002E
0013091C: 0078005F
00130920: 0077002D
00130924: 005F0077
00130928: 00360034
0013092C: 00340038
00130930: 00360036
00130934: 00370061
00130938: 004D002E
0013093C: 006E0061
00130940: 00660069
00130944: 00730065
00130948: 00000074
0013094C: 00380078
00130950: 005F0036
00130954: 0069004D
00130958: 00720063
0013095C: 0073006F
00130960: 0066006F
00130964: 002E0074
00130968: 00690057
0013096C: 0064006E
00130970: 0077006F
00130974: 002E0073
00130978: 0065004E
0013097C: 00770074
00130980: 0072006F
00130984: 0069006B
00130988: 0067006E
0013098C: 0044002E
00130990: 006D0078
00130994: 00740052
00130998: 005F0070
0013099C: 00350036
001309A0: 00350039
001309A4: 00360062
001309A8: 00310034
001309AC: 00340034
001309B0: 00630063
001309B4: 00310066
001309B8: 00660064
001309BC: 0035005F
001309C0: 0032002E
001309C4: 0032002E
001309C8: 0033002E
001309CC: 0078005F
001309D0: 0077002D
001309D4: 005F0077
001309D8: 00360034
001309DC: 00340038
001309E0: 00360036
001309E4: 00370061
001309E8: 00000000
001309EC: 0069004D
001309F0: 00720063
001309F4: 0073006F
001309F8: 0066006F
001309FC: 002E0074
00130A00: 00690057
00130A04: 0064006E
00130A08: 0077006F
00130A0C: 002E0073
00130A10: 0065004E
00130A14: 00770074
00130A18: 0072006F
00130A1C: 0069006B
00130A20: 0067006E
00130A24: 0052002E
00130A28: 00630074
00130A2C: 006C0044
00130A30: 0000006C
00130A34: 00000064
00130A38: 00000000
00130A3C: 00000100
00130A40: 00000984
00130A44: 00000002
00130A48: 000000E6
00130A4C: 00000A84
00130A50: 9EE743F5
00130A54: 01C55C08
00130A58: 00000001
00130A5C: 00000000
00130A60: 00000000
00130A64: 00000000
00130A68: 00000000
00130A6C: 00000000
00130A70: 00000000
00130A74: 00000001
00130A78: 00000000
00130A7C: 00000000
00130A80: 00000000
00130A84: 0000009C
00130A88: 00000B6C
00130A8C: 00000000
00130A90: 00000000
00130A94: 00000000
00130A98: 0069004D
00130A9C: 00720063
00130AA0: 0073006F
00130AA4: 0066006F
00130AA8: 002E0074
00130AAC: 00690057
00130AB0: 0064006E
00130AB4: 0077006F
00130AB8: 002E0073
00130ABC: 0065004E
00130AC0: 00770074
00130AC4: 0072006F
00130AC8: 0069006B
00130ACC: 0067006E
00130AD0: 0052002E
00130AD4: 00630074
00130AD8: 006C0044
00130ADC: 002C006C
00130AE0: 00720070
00130AE4: 0063006F
00130AE8: 00730065
00130AEC: 006F0073
00130AF0: 00410072
00130AF4: 00630072
00130AF8: 00690068
00130AFC: 00650074
00130B00: 00740063
00130B04: 00720075
00130B08: 003D0065
00130B0C: 00780022
00130B10: 00360038
00130B14: 002C0022
00130B18: 00750070
00130B1C: 006C0062
00130B20: 00630069
00130B24: 0065004B
00130B28: 00540079
00130B2C: 006B006F
00130B30: 006E0065
00130B34: 0022003D
00130B38: 00350036

Modules:
7C900000-7C9B0000: ntdll.dll
7C800000-7C8F4000: kernel32.dll
77F60000-77FD6000: SHLWAPI.dll
77F10000-77F57000: GDI32.dll
77E70000-77F01000: RPCRT4.dll
77DD0000-77E6B000: ADVAPI32.dll
77D40000-77DD0000: USER32.dll
77C10000-77C68000: msvcrt.dll
77B20000-77B32000: MSASN1.dll
77A80000-77B14000: CRYPT32.dll
774E0000-7761D000: ole32.dll
773D0000-774D2000: comctl32.dll
771B0000-77256000: WININET.dll
77120000-771AC000: OLEAUT32.dll
76BF0000-76BFB000: PSAPI.DLL
76B40000-76B6D000: WINMM.dll
76360000-76370000: WINSTA.dll
71AB0000-71AC7000: WS2_32.dll
71AA0000-71AA8000: WS2HELP.dll
5DAC0000-5DAC8000: rdpsnd.dll
5B860000-5B8B4000: NETAPI32.dll
00400000-00BEC000: TrackManiaServer.exe

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 02:52 
pedestrian
pedestrian

What kind of remote software you use?
You have to start it with kernel32 options...
dont ask me about homepages... try to look for "run applications in background" in google or similar
who developed that servers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 12:45 
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Maybe Nadeo should open two "official" server-help threads in the Tech forum? Since this is a News forum and all?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next