I Demand continuous freeplay.

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO

I Demand continuous freeplay.

Post by username121212 » 19 Mar 2011 19:37

Hello,

I demand continuous freeplay back. This moving to spec every 5 games is simply unacceptable, change it back.
I expect this forumpost to be enough reason for the TM crew to undo this ridiculous attempt of demanding more paying customers.

I will see this change undone within the week,
Thank you very much.

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Re: I Demand continuous freeplay.

Post by svens » 19 Mar 2011 19:41

:roflol:

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by username121212 » 19 Mar 2011 19:59

This is no laughing matter.
I want to play and i dont want to pay, so i expect this to be fixed as soon as possible. I hope i made myself clear.

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 19 Mar 2011 20:57

This won't be fixed. Never

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by username121212 » 20 Mar 2011 06:32

Unacceptable,
It must it will and it shall.

BrainSmack
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by BrainSmack » 20 Mar 2011 08:52

I admire your optimism, but :roflol:
we need more than a forum post to change that, buddy
A change in attitude can change your life.
Click here to play in my server

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by username121212 » 20 Mar 2011 16:07

Yes, we also need the ones that made it so, to do as i say, and if they are not here, then i expect mods to make them aware of this demand to undo this fail policy of theirs.

Merlin
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMNF

Post by Merlin » 20 Mar 2011 17:38

username121212 wrote:I want to play and i dont want to pay
Go to the playground, take some water with you and make some mud.

Mud is free to play!

Simply: If you want wo play TM -> Buy TMNF :lol:

A good piece of Software is worth buying it..

Rock and Roll
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO, TMN

Post by Rock and Roll » 20 Mar 2011 17:41

Turn the aggression down buddy. No-one will help you when you start making demands like that...

We've got a great game, which a lot of people have been playing for years.
If you really enjoy the free version, imagine what United is like with six new environments, new game modes etc..
Surely you understand why they need people to purchase the full game?

NAILBOMB69
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMUF

Post by NAILBOMB69 » 20 Mar 2011 18:58

TMNF = Free game
TMUF = Full game

you dont want to go ion to spec every 5 race buy the full game lol you do know what youre playing is spose to be a demo therefore you dont get all the perks of the full game....

So go back to school and learn what demo means you silly little child lmao

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by username121212 » 21 Mar 2011 07:57

People should stop defending this fail-policy.
Allthough the comparison with MUD is spot-on. TM is as ancient as MUD and should therefore be more and not less free. First released in 2003, and then 8 years later they start implementing anoyances?
This is like implementing anoyances in the 1995 dos title "Descent" within xp in 2003.

It is rubbish, it should not be accepted, and it should not require this many words to make that clear. And it should definately be obvious enough to not have a usercommunity agree with this ridiculous attempt for demanding more paying customers.

Rocknroll Im beying as agressive as the topic requires me to be, and this change is simply preposterous, but your monthly fee is prolly so big that it prevents you from seeying this.

Furthermore, its a great game, but only without all that eyecandy, gamemodes and environments, and just as minimal as the recently deceased free version.

Nailbomb what you say is stupid. Why should i compare other game demotypes with the type of 'demo' TM has been all these years, that doesnt make sence so you go back to school.

--

But this thread isnt supposed to be a discussion. It is a demand to undo this 5 game limit, and i expect it to be send to those people in charge of this decision if they havent read it allready. If a mod is required to bring this to their attention, then i expect him to do so. Next time i login i expect to see here an official notification that this has been done, or even better, that this change has been undone (and even better, the person responsable for this is fired).

HaagseSmurf
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by HaagseSmurf » 21 Mar 2011 09:52

If you can miss € 10,00 which is equal to 5 beers in Holland, or 1 visit to a cheap movie, or a small meal at a cheap restaurant, or 5.8 litres of gaz (therefore you can drive with an average car about 70 km, a lot less than in TM) then you can buy TMUF here: http://www.amazon.de/TrackMania-United- ... 047&sr=8-1

If you are playing the game from the beginning as you were saying 2003 then you have spend about € 1.11 a year on a great game (including 2003 9 years).
I hope that the developers of this great game can buy also 5 beers or visit a cheap movie, or eating a small meal at a cheap restaurant of driving about 70 km in a car, and that they are able to keep on living.

If everybody was thinking the same way as you do, TM would have died already in 2003.

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Go visit our ManiaPlanet 3 Smurfen.net servers in the Netherlands.
You can also check our website Smurfen.net for all info and more about our
TM2 Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the TM2 Smurfen.net Valleyserver,
the MP3 Smurfen.net Royalserver and our
MP3 Smurfen.net Siege 3v3 server.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 21 Mar 2011 11:14

username121212 wrote: But this thread isnt supposed to be a discussion. It is a demand to undo this 5 game limit, and i expect it to be send to those people in charge of this decision if they havent read it allready. If a mod is required to bring this to their attention, then i expect him to do so. Next time i login i expect to see here an official notification that this has been done, or even better, that this change has been undone (and even better, the person responsable for this is fired).
Who do you think you are....lol

Maybe you should use the Search-Function of this Forum (its free without any forced spec after 5 tries) and you should see that many people already complained about FreeZone. And you will find that Nadeo will not make it undone by any means. And if you search even more you probably begin to understand why.
And IF you understand, you probaly will move on to another free game...and nobody cares.

You sound like a snobbed high-payed Manager of a Bank...earning much money, treating people like **** (quote:and even better, the person responsable for this is fired) and expecting everything for free because they are what they are....

Still in hope you are not serious the way you write (If you are....get help)

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 21 Mar 2011 13:42

Download TMN ESWC, there are no such rules there

username121212
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by username121212 » 21 Mar 2011 17:32

@haagsesmurf.
Even if i was playing since 2003, which i never said i was, 1.11 euro per year is to much as well. It needs to be as it was. completely free.
As for the developers able to buy beer? probably not because they only got paid for making and designing it, companies that make profit of other peoples work and skills are the only ones still earning now.

Tm would definately not have died. Good and succesfull games are made long before and will be made long after ridiculous profits. Take a look for example at some MUDS that are still hosted, maintained and well populated even today.

@pesky
i am the one that does not excuse for being right.
Would you ask a boy that throws rocks at a defenseless old lady nicely and with complete respect to also take into account the suffering his actions will have on the old lady, and will you then tell him that you would be so pleased if he would halt his brutality?
Or would you tell him while smacking him in the face with the back of your hand to get the hell out of here and never show his face again?

What you may experience as arrogance is the proportional response to a greed driven unjustice that simply cannot be allowed.

in any case, i have nothing more to add to this which shouldnt have been a discussion, but;
I expect it to be fixed within a week.
goodbye.