FreeZone Servers - Improvements

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

DeathDriver
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMNF, TMUF

FreeZone Servers - Improvements

Post by DeathDriver » 09 Dec 2010 23:54

I open this post to collect ideas and whishes about the new FreeZone servers. What should be improved? What do you like to see?

- Please no spam and flaming, thx -

My suggestion: What about several "vote servers"? People can vote maps from TMX and they are added automatically to the server. I remember some server having this option. This way you get full user generated fun servers at the free Nations Version.

JagMan
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: FreeZone Servers - Improvements

Post by JagMan » 10 Dec 2010 06:15

first of all, you shouldn't use tmx tracks in your problems, that distroy the integrity of authors !
you should just press alt + f4 and all will be happy

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Re: FreeZone Servers - Improvements

Post by jamie_macdonald » 10 Dec 2010 11:37

JagMan wrote:first of all, you shouldn't use tmx tracks in your problems, that distroy the integrity of authors !
you should just press alt + f4 and all will be happy
Kindof offtopic:

Why not use community tracks? you make it sound like these are not submitted to a public TM track sharing site allready or something. I can understand not liking the changes, but picking up on points that are not an issue is not the way to revert the changes.

If an author likes his "integrity" (whatever that's meant to mean) then i am pretty sure he would not submit his maps to a public space right? :P

Back ontopic:

Some records widgets would be nice to see on the servers though, maybe linked to manialive :thumbsup:

I also agree map votes upon submission (like in Xaseco) would be pretty handy for such servers too.