cheaters

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Re: cheaters

Post by w1lla » 16 Sep 2008 16:19

Woki's xfire account to prove the point of Sven!.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wkvenema

It doesnt lie and it really shows the fact of the deed. However it aint our problem you want to save your **** and Woki's **** by saying that he stopped little strange to play 37 hours in 2 days imohead.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Tim!
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF

Post by Tim! » 16 Sep 2008 16:34

Well Woki definately needs to get a ban, because he has been cheating. No matter how long it was, he has done it.

Compare it with this: When I kill somebody, even when I did it once, and the police found that out, I would get a pushisment.even when I said I corrected my life.

Woki also was a member of at least 2 clans at the same time (02 and =K+R= for sure) and =K+R= needed to cancel some wars because of Woki's behaverior.

So =K+R=Stuntel, or as I know him Dr Woki, needs an IP-ban so he can't ruin any other records/clans.

Note to everyone who reads this: If you ever see that one player has hacked time, don't blame the clan, but blame the player himself/herself.

mitttig
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMN TMS TMNF TMUF

Post by mitttig » 16 Sep 2008 16:46

lol
do what is right
I have listened to racemaniak

bjab
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by bjab » 16 Sep 2008 18:19

This afthernoon I've had some cheaters on my server too. Their login-names are:

tomxd (kneuske xD)
super_ripper (Haldkloe)
ibrahim_sweet (¿? Shoarma-tent-iBrahim-,-' (his time is not inpossible, but he's got a time of 1 sec under the next ranked and he tried once ;)))

I've banned them. I hope you guys will do this also.

[edit]I've editted my post with some prove ;) I've backuped my database and removed the cheated times. But if nadeo wants prove, I can give the backup to them
Last edited by bjab on 17 Sep 2008 15:52, edited 8 times in total.
Owner of RCTLand Fullspeed server

Insane1982
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Insane1982 » 16 Sep 2008 18:40

[09/14,20:17:42] << player 245 joined the game [ibrahim_sweet : $W$f00¿? $FFFSnake : Germany : -1 : 86.80.150.5]

Banned from 02 Pro Street

Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU

Post by Knutselmaaster » 17 Sep 2008 08:15

Please post some proof.
I don't want to ban people because someone sais he is cheating.
A screenshot of "impossible" record at the least.
I'm for all admins to unite against cheaters but we don't want personal antipathy to lead to banning people.
Don't take me wrong, i'm not stating that you are lieing or that you're not "qualified" to see if somebody is really a cheater, but (as proofed by people cheating) there are people with bad intentions trying to ruin the game.
I stopped trusting people after this incident.... :cry:

bjab
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by bjab » 17 Sep 2008 13:09

Knutselmaaster wrote:Please post some proof.
I don't want to ban people because someone sais he is cheating.
A screenshot of "impossible" record at the least.
I'm for all admins to unite against cheaters but we don't want personal antipathy to lead to banning people.
Don't take me wrong, i'm not stating that you are lieing or that you're not "qualified" to see if somebody is really a cheater, but (as proofed by people cheating) there are people with bad intentions trying to ruin the game.
I've added some prove (aseco statistics) to my earlier post
Owner of RCTLand Fullspeed server

Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU

Post by Knutselmaaster » 17 Sep 2008 14:40

ok banning this evening...
tnx

N3D
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF, TMN, TMNF

Post by N3D » 17 Sep 2008 15:11

I confirm all the info that confirms they are hackers, I chased after them. Today in a server I made them go far enough that they confirmed they cheated for at least 1 hour, I think this is enough to ban them. I also know HOW they hacked, sent all that info to nadeo.

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF

Post by w1lla » 17 Sep 2008 15:23

maybe its smart to release a little of the chat for proof. Cuz then we can find a way how we can stop it. i think i know but cant test it.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 17 Sep 2008 16:43

You can send me information regarding the cheat at alinoa@nadeo.com.

Edit by Florent:

You can send about type of cheats, in order to keep us informed, but we will not handle ban on sent information. You can have people cheating those informations or real cheaters lying to us afterward and make us loose a lot of time. You are in a community of players and if you are afraid of cheaters, we have provided some tools to avoid this: you can validate best race of any driver at any time by accessing it's player profile and clicking on validate. If you have a referee, he will do it for you automatically. You can make your community black list, you can kick and you can ban from 'your' server.

For official solo race, we do validate all best scores to check if no hacking occurred. So this is protected. For multiplayer, you can make improvements through dedicated server, but I understand this is complicated to do. But, be aware that only the current "validate" can really solve this for real. If you validate race from somebody else, you can be sure that there is no cheating.

Sven!
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by Sven! » 17 Sep 2008 16:43

bjab wrote:This afthernoon I've had some cheaters on my server too. Their login-names are:

tomxd (kneuske xD)
super_ripper (Haldkloe)
ibrahim_sweet (¿? Shoarma-tent-iBrahim-,-' (his time is not inpossible, but he's got a time of 1 sec under the next ranked and he tried once ;)))

I've banned them. I hope you guys will do this also.

[edit]I've editted my post with some prove ;) I've backuped my database and removed the cheated times. But if nadeo wants prove, I can give the backup to them

DR MOH
IP: 86.80.150.5
ip56509605.direct-adsl.nl
Main accountname with DR Tag: age_kill

[08/24,15:19:15] << player 164 joined the game [age_kill : $O$i$W$55502$c60从ØH$555! : Netherlands : 2875 : 86.80.150.5]
[08/24,15:05:54] << player 170 joined the game [-moe- : $W$I$fff-MOE-$f00Clanless : Netherlands : 182090 : 86.80.150.5]
[09/14,20:17:42] << player 245 joined the game [ibrahim_sweet : $W$f00¿? $FFFSnake : Germany : -1 : 86.80.150.5]
[09/14,15:36:02] << player 14 joined the game [lightnings41 : $I$w$00F/Đя\$FFFЌяї$$ヅ : Netherlands : 93600 : 86.80.150.5]

mitttig
road tourist
road tourist

Post by mitttig » 17 Sep 2008 17:03

will nadeo do anything to prevent the game????
or can somebody hack when he want???
This is not the first time when i see it
i see it 1 month ago 2
here a movie from 3 weeks ago
(its not mine but there are from earlier)
Last edited by mitttig on 17 Sep 2008 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

mitttig
road tourist
road tourist

Post by mitttig » 17 Sep 2008 17:07

Knutselmaaster wrote: (as proofed by people cheating) there are people with bad intentions trying to ruin the game.
this is not a incident sorry
and you couldn't say that is were only 5 people i think there are more in solo and online

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 17 Sep 2008 17:17

If it's so old why didn't you tell Nadeo before?