Forgot Login

General Discussion about Trackmania Sunrise + Extreme.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

goakley
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS

Forgot Login

Post by goakley » 26 Jun 2010 01:32

Today, I reinstalled Trackmania Sunrise. Everything went fine, and I was able to play all the tracks. When I went to play online, however, I was prompted to create an account. I tried to remember my login information, but I couldn't. I clicked 'email my information', and it said the email was sent, but I still don't have the email. Is there another way to get that information, or can I create another account on my same product key?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Forgot Login

Post by Alinoa » 28 Jun 2010 08:50

You can't create a new account. You can get this information by contacting the technical support by e-mail at support@tm-united.com. Send them your key number with an image and all information which can prove that you bought the game.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Paolo_32
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: Trackmania United

Post by Paolo_32 » 06 Jul 2010 17:09

goakley i are on your identic problem. i have contacted the support but the support dont reply me :'(

viper831
highway camper
highway camper

Post by viper831 » 12 Aug 2010 15:41

I have the same issue. I emailed support, but have got no response.I have been waiting a few days, did either off you guys get yours fixed?