SunRise wont Start on Vista

General Discussion about Trackmania Sunrise + Extreme.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

DragonNija
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TrackMania Sunrise

SunRise wont Start on Vista

Post by DragonNija » 22 Aug 2009 19:52

I have read many topic about same problem about the strange mesage comes upp evry time when people start the game. I had them before but Every time i start the Sunrise The Start Square comes upp were you choise play, configure, help and more and when I start Press paly its goes away the game wont start.

My Grafic card is:Nividia GeForce 8600GT 505Mb Plaese help me becaus Got the game on my old Xp 1 mounth before I got Vista I dont had playd the game abot 1year :cry: plz help me.

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Re: SunRise wont Start on Vista

Post by Drake1009 » 22 Sep 2009 19:16

I think the problem might be related to the Starforce protection included with Trackmania Sunrise which isn't vista compatible right out of the box. Of course I might be wrong, but I believe the protection only tries to start once you click launch.

A quick way to tell if this is the case is, when you installed the game, did it come up and ask to install some drivers? If it did, and you said yes, does it now come up when you reboot your computer telling you it has problems with drivers not working by star-force? If so, it's likely the starforce driver, you can update them from here http://www.star-force.com/support/drivers/

Hope it might help you