Boats (Hydromania)

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

Lyian
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: Boats (Hydromania)

Post by Lyian » 06 Jul 2011 06:09

yea i know.. nothing here has been added. Actually seems like TM2 is alot more limited than the current games. Unless its still way in development. So far i see 1 environment, and 1 car type. Also saw "more realistic handling" i saw car damage... it kinda looks like they are trying to make it more Sim like than Arcade. In which case, would kinda suck.

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 06 Jul 2011 06:20

Lyian wrote:yea i know.. nothing here has been added. Actually seems like TM2 is alot more limited than the current games. Unless its still way in development. So far i see 1 environment, and 1 car type. Also saw "more realistic handling" i saw car damage... it kinda looks like they are trying to make it more Sim like than Arcade. In which case, would kinda suck.
Read this nice preview :)
http://www.gameon.co.uk/game/preview/tr ... on-preview
http://www.gameon.co.uk/game/preview/sh ... 2d63170e3e

Lyian
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by Lyian » 06 Jul 2011 22:58

Still.. only one environment is boo!

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 07 Jul 2011 04:46

No one forces you to buy it :)
You can wait ~2-3 Years and then buy all three environments together :thumbsup:

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 12 Jul 2011 09:58

Yup, alot of people saying "just one environment" and "this is not a stadium replacment" out there, but a little patience and trust that TM will continue in it's good old fashion, is all you need to get over the next 6 months or so until it starts getting more varied,

Judgment will be best placed after it arrives i guess? :thumbsup:

Pretty sure things will end up just as varied and crazy in some time eh ...looking forward to it personally ^_^

Alter-Fox
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMO TMS

Post by Alter-Fox » 13 Jul 2011 04:14

jamie_macdonald wrote:Judgment will be best placed after it arrives i guess? :thumbsup:
x2

Nadeo hasn't failed us yet (at least IMO) and I highly doubt they're going to start now. Being taken into another publisher doesn't really matter and it seems to be usually beneficial (look at Parallax Software/Volition's story when they got absorbed into THQ. Red Faction happened :P -- and it's still a classic (one I need to play sometime)).
In fact, once Nadeo has a proven track record inside Ubisoft, Ubisoft will invest in not losing them... hence, they may not need to worry about money so much (hence, they'll be able to make TMNF the way it was before Freezone).
Friend and ally to cats of all stripes, whether I like it or not. :)
Check out my original music @ https://vertigofox.bandcamp.com or look for Vertigo Fox on soundcloud and in other places.