Problem With my server!

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

RC EDEN
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Problem With my server!

Post by RC EDEN » 11 Jul 2009 15:25

Hello, I used to write to you because since this afternoon because I just see a big problem with my server that went from 60/90K to 0/50K
My login is edenpark Thursday in France / Haute Normandie / Seine Maritime
When I go on my page on trackmania player I can not find my server 60/90K
I did not return my 80,000 coppers and no message from you on any error
We suspect piracy as a player called Rasta Lover came this afternoon and to threaten the players ..
Hoping to hear from you soon I remain at your disposal
I put more into our forum for my Team RC
http://rc-fr-team.forumactif.net/

Bonjour , je me permet de vous écrire car depuis cet après midi car je viens de constater un gros problème avec mon serveur qui est passé de 60/90K à 0/50K
Mon login de jeu est edenpark en France/haute Normandie/Seine Maritime
Quand je vais sur ma player page sur trackmania je ne retrouve pas mon serveur en 60/90K
Je n'ai pas non plus la restitution de mes 80000 coppers et aucun message de votre part sur une éventuelle erreur
Nous soupçonnons un piratage car un joueur s'appelant Rasta Lover est venu cet après midi et à menacer les joueurs..
http://rc-fr-team.forumactif.net/

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: Problem With my server!

Post by Zooz » 19 Jul 2009 21:34

Piracy? I don't get it.

Most likely the server was taken down for breaking a ladder rule. The owner of the server (the player who owns the server account) should have received a message about it. Another possibility is that it was done automatically, this can happen if the server was passworded or had a higher player limit than the maximum. In this case, it should come back after fixing it and then restarting the server.

chrismi
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: Problem With my server!

Post by chrismi » 04 Aug 2009 17:13

Salut
Je me trouve dans la même situation que toi.
Depuis 4 jours mon serveur qui étais en 20k/70K est passé en 0K/50K.Biensur il n'y a plus de coppers sur le compte serveur,dans mon cas 20000 coppers
Je viens d'écrire a ilanoa pour avoir quelque info,sa réponse étant de me renvoyer sur se forum.
J'aimerais bien savoir a qui l'on peut s'adresse directement pour se problème. Merci d'avance.
Pour me contacter
r5turbo2@hotmail.com

Hello
I am in the same situation that you.
Since 4 days my server who was in 20k/70K passed in 0K/50K.Biensur there is not a coppers anymore on the account serveur,dans my case 20000 coppers
I have just written has ilanoa to have some info,sa answer being to send back me on himself forum.
I would like to know has that one can addresses directly for itself problem. Thank you for advance.
To contact me
r5turbo2@hotmail.com