Turbo_Mini 70-90k **** THE RULES??

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

m3sc4lito
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU TMN

Turbo_Mini 70-90k **** THE RULES??

Post by m3sc4lito » 27 Jul 2008 13:03

HI all !! have a question
Why this server continues even open? I carry seeing this server already with 60 80k with mini maps and now with 70 90k and mini maps??
:roflol: Nice :roflol:

PD:Domi and Tarantula no write about this?

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: Turbo_Mini 70-90k **** THE RULES??

Post by Zooz » 27 Jul 2008 16:36

yes, turbo_Rounds 's tracks are too short.

knd
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by knd » 27 Jul 2008 21:01

My Mate Andi check the Server today and its the Horror...only Fullspeed Tracks and look this now...

16 Slots????

Why not close that ****? This is your Rule and all must respect the Rules. Noy Fun has Guestlist and Custom Tracks, Turbo_mini only Fullspeed Tracks. Thats **** and not fairly about the Serverowners who respect the Rules.

Close this **** Server and keep the Coppers. They must learn it to read the Rules and then open the Server.....

Look here. In another Thread you dont allowed Guestlist and what is that then?

This is what pissed me of! All must read the Rules and then open a new Server for friendly Play!

knd

Zooz last Question. Is this right, that Nadeo say "Big Competition?" and why is on the most Server only Custom Tracks? Can i build Techmaps from 1 Minute and set in into my Server or is this forbidden...? At the Moment i have only League Tracks from ESWC, ESL, etc etc....and this are fairly...but what is when i build Techmaps..Can i play this Custom Techtrack on my 70-90 Server?

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 27 Jul 2008 21:14

Alinoa wrote: Regarding the tracks quality, we don't have yet found the best format for the + 70k servers.
Lol maps and Full speed tracks are obviously not allowed. I will close the servers with lol maps and FS tracks. Until we have defined the rules more precisely, you can use tracks whose length > 1 minute with technical / acrobatic or speed parts. The ESWC or ESL tracks are interesting in more ways than one and can be selected. But I don't think the tracks format can be the same as for the ESWC tracks. So I will come back toward you regarding the tracks format within two weeks.

knd
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by knd » 28 Jul 2008 00:49

Zooz sorry my English is not so good :/ I dont understand this all....Can i build Tracks, How ESWC in Forever Format and put this on my Server?

Takashi
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TmUnited

Post by Takashi » 28 Jul 2008 09:07

The exact rules concerning competiton/tech tracks under 1 min are not decided yet , that's what I understand :p

And for the server , close this , and I think I know who's behind the server ... :roflol:

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 28 Jul 2008 10:25

What have you seen in NOY FUN Server? Its not Guestlist, i played there several times and all players can come in since they have enough LP. I dont see any problem there! In the other server yes there is a problem, because all tracks are too short ( but not FS as you said, they have tech tracks too ). I think Nadeo should check that 70-90k Minis Server, because those tracks are not allowded for this kind of servers, and 16 players are not allowded for sure!! Admins should read the rulles carefully before opening their servers, and this one is risking to loose its Coopers thats for sure! :lovetm

knd
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by knd » 28 Jul 2008 11:17

Say the True pls....In Noy Fun only 13 Players, because BCM is on Guestlist everytime.
You say all its ok? Ok, i give u a litte Bit.

Oki u see.....29, 31 Second Tracks are ok? Pls say no **** next Time....

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 28 Jul 2008 11:31

I only see 2 Tracks with 30 sec., they should remove those yes. I i was talking about having or not a Guestlist in that Server, and its not! So i think its not a big problem that Server. 70-90K Minis are a problem, yes!! I keep my opinion like it was! :lovetm

knd
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by knd » 28 Jul 2008 12:48

And u see all the Tracks under 1 Minute?

41 Seconds, 47 Seconds, 50 Seconds...Come on Men...Drive Tracks how ESWC or ESL, this is Big Competition...Only League Tracks or Cuptracks, not the Custom craps from under 1 Minute...

Flash u are ok? I see yesterday 13 Player drive k...i tould BCM, why he broke Nadeo Rules....BCM look into the TMU Mail and the Server was down 2 Minutes after that....BCM was on Guestlist...often AFK, but he was.....When he will on Guest, he make maxslots 11 and one Guestlist for Masteradmin...

When one Serveradmin breaking the Nadeo Rules, Nadeo must close the Server....maybe he learn to read the Rules then....

Takashi
road tourist
road tourist

Post by Takashi » 28 Jul 2008 13:08

And u see all the Tracks under 1 Minute?

41 Seconds, 47 Seconds, 50 Seconds...Come on Men...Drive Tracks how ESWC or ESL, this is Big Competition...Only League Tracks or Cuptracks, not the Custom craps from under 1 Minute...
I generalized , sorry for my mistake ^^
I was talking about 45s-50s-1min-1.10min tech tracks =)

Edit : There is also good tech "custom" tracks ... under 1min :)

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 28 Jul 2008 15:01

Thank you for your information :)
Not all the users read the forums and that's why it's important to report the server problems. We don't close a server before informing the server admins that their server is breaking the rules because they may not know the rules.

Takashi
road tourist
road tourist

Post by Takashi » 28 Jul 2008 16:28

And what's up for players who breaking the rules too? Some of them clearly know what the problem was , and they didn't stop playing ... I'm sure of that ^^

tarantula
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF

Post by tarantula » 29 Jul 2008 09:21

hmm, sure it is not allowed to put mini maps on high point server. You, me and all readed that damn rules 1000 times and everyone knows which maps are allowed. So if nadeo can do something, let they delete a server and delete points get on that server. Thx

Domi
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF,TMUF

Post by Domi » 29 Jul 2008 10:26

m3sc4lito wrote:

was on holidays last 11 days so i'm not so good informed :wink: