Ladder: To set 50K+ servers up

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: Ladder: 50K+ servers

Post by Slig » 17 Jan 2009 18:04

Stringer wrote:I know about the toolbox slig, I also know it is near impossible to search in it
server/dedicated/ladder server topics are in annoucement, no need to search long time.
Stringer wrote:BTW Slig, I read that post, I did search and Im still searching for the way to get my coppers from my dedi acct to my own, I hate to waste your time but . . do you know how?
Like donation to server, this can be done only by scripts on a running server, so it change depending on the used script...
using RPC utilities: something like: php5 sendcmd.php Pay yourlogin 10000 "message"
using Fast: /custom Pay yourlogin,10000,message
using Xaseco: /admin pay yourlogin 10000 (not sure about syntax)
other scripts: ask to script author or in script forum

And to get server coppers value, it's the same idea...
using RPC utilities: php5 sendcmd.php GetServerCoppers
using Fast: /custom GetServerCoppers
using Xaseco: /admin coppers

Btw, i really dislike to see ladder servers admins who know so little about the server script they use. If you are so interesting in TM you should take time to know better your dedicated configs and scripts ! :evil:
You think that some nice and complete tutorial is missing ? why don't you write it ? or are you thinking that nadeo crew or freetime scipt makers have more time than you ? Wrinting more docs ? most time forums are full of questions which are already answered in tools docs.......
Last edited by Slig on 24 Jan 2009 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

Stringer

Post by Stringer » 17 Jan 2009 20:25

Slig wrote:
Stringer wrote:I know about the toolbox slig, I also know it is near impossible to search in it
server/dedicated/ladder server topics are in annoucement, no need to search long time.
I disagree, but then Im new to this forum and you have nearly 1500 posts worth of experience on it.
Slig wrote:
Stringer wrote:BTW Slig, I read that post, I did search and Im still searching for the way to get my coppers from my dedi acct to my own, I hate to waste your time but . . do you know how?
Like donation to server, this can be done only by scripts on a running server, so it change depending on the used script...
using RPC utilities: something like: php5 sendcmd.php Pay yourlogin 10000 "message"
using Fast: /custom Pay yourlogin,10000,message
using Xaseco: /admin pay 10000 (not sure about syntax)

And to get server coppers value, it's the same idea...
using RPC utilities: php5 sendcmd.php GetServerCoppers
using Fast: /custom GetServerCoppers
using Xaseco: /admin coppers

I already had the gpp v1.6 and got the coppers back thx.
Slig wrote:Btw, i really dislike to see ladder servers admins who know so little about the server script they use. If you are so interesting in TM you should take time to know better your dedicated configs and scripts ! :evil:
You think that some nice and complete tutorial is missing ? why don't you write it ? or are you thinking that nadeo crew or freetime scipt makers have more time than you ? Wrinting more docs ? most time forums are full of questions which are already answered in tools docs.......
You are missing the point I am trying to make, it's much easier to put the small amount of help info rqd on the webpage than repeatedly on this forum. I am a clan leader for over 50 members and 4 games and my plan is to get as much play out my spare time as possible. I was wondering why aren't you doing the same?
BTW I resent your comment 'admins who know so little about the server script they use' as I particularly dislike forum trolls who decide to belittle anyone who makes a stronger forum case than you, I was looking for an official response on the construction of the TM playerpage.
PS NoReply rqd I wont be reading it, if I'm online I'll prolly be playing a game.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 17 Jan 2009 20:31

If you have such a problem with it, you might want to complain to someone who could actually do anything about it, not a random helpful plugin maker who's not associated with Nadeo in any way.

In any case, take this little fight of yours to PM's please, no need to pollute a perfectly fine thread with it.

As Slig said, feel free to try to make it easier yourself, in fact that goes for anyone here, but don't demand that others who are also doing all this with no obligations in their free time to do it for you.

Also, this:
Stringer wrote: you are a troll
Stringer wrote: PS NoReply rqd I wont be reading it
is just bad trolling etiquette and you will be reading it anyway :roflol:

edit:
lol

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 17 Jan 2009 21:40

Stringer wrote:and my plan is to get as much play out my spare time as possible. I was wondering why aren't you doing the same?
If i don't find an info and i'm not sure how it works, i just make tests myself... If i need a tool which does not exist, i think about making it... that's all.

If all were doing like you, you would have no help to setup server, no server scripts, no online records, no leagues/competitions, no maps, no 3d models, no skins, no mods, and no sites like carpark, tmx, dedimania...

Btw, sorry to have tried to answer your questions, in future i will try to remember to not reply to you, as you want only nadeo replies....

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 17 Jan 2009 23:43

Slig wrote:using Xaseco: /admin pay 10000 (not sure about syntax)
It's: /admin pay yourlogin 10000
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

=THEO=
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by =THEO= » 24 Jan 2009 01:46

Zooz wrote:If you have such a problem with it, you might want to complain to someone who could actually do anything about it, not a random helpful plugin maker who's not associated with Nadeo in any way.
Then why get involved in a subject that you cant provide any help in except just cause more frustration to the subject.

I sent a pm to Alinoa to have recieved no reply yet.
Im done with this crap anyway, I dont have the time to spend on such a complicated situation which should otherwise be a very simple process.

All I am asking is that because we cant log into the Ladder Server page like I could a couple of weeks back because it is redirecting to the player page and I get an "AUTHORIZATION ERROR" when trying to access the dedicated server login and I can not see the upgrade via the player login....

I just want ot have the coppers returned to whatever account so I can distribute them back to the players that donated them and yes I will filter the log files for copper donations and player logins to do so.

Then I will just shut these servers down.

Can some one with any knowledge be helpful and assist me in my requests and please dont reply if all you want to do is slander or act the fool because as you can see its not helpful at all.

Nice way to treat the people that supply the servers for your paying customers to play on ehh! All my time devoted is free too.

Like i said to much hassle and complication for what should be an extremely simple task, ohh well

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 24 Jan 2009 22:56

=THEO= wrote:Then I will just shut these servers down.
:3

=THEO=
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by =THEO= » 24 Jan 2009 23:51

=THC=Flash wrote:
=THEO= wrote:Then I will just shut these servers down.
:3
You see thats the kind of ridiculous **** to have to put up with here, lol idiot

=THEO=
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by =THEO= » 25 Jan 2009 04:33

And now i get warned!
Your all **** worthless pieces of ****!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 04 Feb 2009 10:01

All I am asking is that because we cant log into the Ladder Server page like I could a couple of weeks back because it is redirecting to the player page and I get an "AUTHORIZATION ERROR" when trying to access the dedicated server login and I can not see the upgrade via the player login....
I just want ot have the coppers returned to whatever account so I can distribute them back to the players that donated them and yes I will filter the log files for copper donations and player logins to do so.
I'm back and we will handle this as soon as possible. Another thread is speaking about the same subject, so please check it, I will certainly give information here :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

=THEO=
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by =THEO= » 16 Feb 2009 20:01

I apologize for my remark and would amend the words "Your all ****" to "Some of you are", but you get people like that everywhere, im sure some think i most probably fit the catagory, but whatever.

Thankyou Alinoa for your attention to the matter, I can now access the correct login for distribution/retrieval of coppers.

But seriously everything else leading up to this is just a waste of time, childish and doesnt get anyone anywhere except pissed off!

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 16 Feb 2009 21:27

Just stop posting in this thread, please. You brought most of that hate onto yourself with your stereotypical entitled attitude, anyway, so don't blame everyone else (also stereotypical).
Any further posts about this matter will be deleted, this topic was about 50k+ servers and their introduction, not about that bug that has been fixed now. To discuss that bug further, you can go here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18433

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Post by nouseforname » 22 Feb 2009 15:54

now a question to all the 100k server hoster.

does anyone of you have a solution to setup the limits to 75-90k if no RoC, instead of the standard 60-90??

i mean without restart and using 2 different dedicated_cfg files etc..

nadeo changes automaticly to 80-100k thats ok, but it doesn't matter whats inside the config, it will be always 60-90.
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

zavalos
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by zavalos » 01 Apr 2009 11:37

Hi all
I thing i need little help here..

I have an official server 20k-70 and i want to upgrade it. I have "pay" already 20K of coppers to have this one.
The question is :
I need 20K of coppers for making this server 40k-80K ladder server ? or 40K of coppers?
2nd question :
Can i delete this server account? I connent to the playerpage with my player account . Then go to dedicated servers and then "click" at "delete" button,
And i get a messege "Error (163): this is an official ladder server"
Also when i click at "edit" server and then "update this server" nothing happent.

I have also use the "ladder server" field at the left on this page but nothing happent.
NOTE : yes i put my server login and the 3 last letters of my player key. The messege is "Error, you don't have enough coppers."

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 01 Apr 2009 12:51

Fisrt of all you have to close your current 20-70k Server, collect the 20k coppers that Nadeo gives you back, and then you have to register your new server as a 40-80k server and pay the 40k coppers that are needed to open one. :lovetm