[XASECO] Plugin: Matchsettings (clickable)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

[XASECO] Plugin: Matchsettings (clickable)

Post by L3cKy » 16 Feb 2020 04:53

Plugin: Matchsettings (clickable list of matchsettings)

Info
This plugin provides the "/ms" chat command, allows to load different matchsettings via click. (only available for master admins)

Setup
- Unzip the file Matchsettings.zip
- Move the file plugin.matchsettings.php to your xaseco/plugins folder
- Edit the file xaseco/plugins.xml and add <plugin>plugin.matchsettings.php</plugin> to it
- Restart xAseco

Changes
v1.1
- autosave.txt will not be displayed
- changed handle id range from 50000-55000 to 50000-50100
- deleted an invisible character and done some code cleaning

v1.0
- initial release for xAseco1.16+

Original Author TM² plugin: doe-eye "aca" - https://github.com/doe-eye/loadmaplist
xAseco1.16x release by "L3cKy"

Download for xAseco v1.16+
Last edited by L3cKy on 20 Feb 2020 13:11, edited 4 times in total.

<This_is_not_a_test>
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: tmu

Re: [XASECO] Plugin: Matchsettings (clickable)

Post by <This_is_not_a_test> » 19 Feb 2020 10:23

Nice One :thumbsup:
ввםCħєggιє

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by L3cKy » 20 Feb 2020 13:06

Update please look first post or click here.

<This_is_not_a_test>
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: tmu

Post by <This_is_not_a_test> » 03 Mar 2020 07:52

:scene: nvm, received the full code that sovs wrote :scene:
ввםCħєggιє

Setiva
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Setiva » 05 Mar 2020 23:46

Lecky,

I didn't believe it was true i had to create an account just to see for myself. I cannot believe how low you are to use Sovs work in your name with no mention of Credit. He has 26 different revisions of the original code. To be perfectly honest you suck dude for even claiming it to be yours. you butchered the code so bad to try to make it your own you broke it for the real intentions of it's use.

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by L3cKy » 07 Mar 2020 03:38

Setiva wrote:
05 Mar 2020 23:46
Lecky,

I didn't believe it was true i had to create an account just to see for myself. I cannot believe how low you are to use Sovs work in your name with no mention of Credit. He has 26 different revisions of the original code. To be perfectly honest you suck dude for even claiming it to be yours. you butchered the code so bad to try to make it your own you broke it for the real intentions of it's use.
Well... lets start it here if you want to ... :thumbsup:

1. The ONLY thing what sovs provided to my plugin was the Start/Stop/Status function which i is clearly not implemented into my code. ;)
2. When iam so bad in codeing (and sovs that good) why he asked me (MANY TIMES) for help anyway???
3. I have alot of proofs that HE just copied MY & doe-eye code for the /ms and /ml plugin(s) for his server ... thats why booth plugins looks exactly the same ;)
4. You should know that i have coded alot and also the Op/Admin and Masteradmin List (just a short taste so u know what we are talking about here ... if not than u are not Setiva XD)
5. There are at least 6 plugins and/or improvements (like: dedicptms/spactator(s)/afk/checkpoints/pay2play and more) running live atm on sovs server i have done ^^ (and he just call/use it at is owns and also gave it away to other servers -.- without my permission) if "you" don't believe me ... well there are few more servers who have MY plugins/improvements i can show you where he defenetly have no access to ^^
6. The worst thing is ... i have spent my time for an absolute unthankful unskilled person who just want to use other ppls work as its own credit to feel good with.
"Iam so bad in codeing ... i think you can fix the this bug within 5 minutes" (sovs words when he couldnt fix the music widget "In-game Music" bug ...) ... ah i also forgott the cancel chat.admin bug ... he 100% also have fixed by himself (what he maybe said to everyone) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Sovs aka [X]Skills ... this selfishness is a 100% garantuee for an ... (well u know what i wanted to write ^^)

Last but not least ... the credit goes to doe-eye ;) (the original coder of this plugin)
Last edited by L3cKy on 07 Mar 2020 11:37, edited 4 times in total.

weasel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF,TM2all

Post by weasel » 07 Mar 2020 06:02

Setiva wrote:
Lecky,

Kids , .....

Setiva
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Setiva » 07 Mar 2020 17:41

L3cKy wrote:
07 Mar 2020 03:38
Setiva wrote:
Lecky,

Well... lets start it here if you want to ... :thumbsup:

1. The ONLY thing what sovs provided to my plugin was the Start/Stop/Status function which i is clearly not implemented into my code. ;)
2. When iam so bad in codeing (and sovs that good) why he asked me (MANY TIMES) for help anyway???
3. I have alot of proofs that HE just copied MY & doe-eye code for the /ms and /ml plugin(s) for his server ... thats why booth plugins looks exactly the same ;)
4. You should know that i have coded alot and also the Op/Admin and Masteradmin List (just a short taste so u know what we are talking about here ... if not than u are not Setiva XD)
5. There are at least 6 plugins and/or improvements (like: dedicptms/spactator(s)/afk/checkpoints/pay2play and more) running live atm on sovs server i have done ^^ (and he just call/use it at is owns and also gave it away to other servers -.- without my permission) if "you" don't believe me ... well there are few more servers who have MY plugins/improvements i can show you where he defenetly have no access to ^^
6. The worst thing is ... i have spent my time for an absolute unthankful unskilled person who just want to use other ppls work as its own credit to feel good with.
"Iam so bad in codeing ... i think you can fix the this bug within 5 minutes" (sovs words when he couldnt fix the music widget "In-game Music" bug ...) ... ah i also forgott the cancel chat.admin bug ... he 100% also have fixed by himself (what he maybe said to everyone) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Sovs aka [X]Skills ... this selfishness is a 100% garantuee for an ... (well u know what i wanted to write ^^)

Last but not least ... the credit goes to doe-eye ;) (the original coder of this plugin)
Lecky,

it was really hard to read this as the punctuation and "engrish" was just horrid, You have done nothing but said he was wrong on multiple occasions and he proved you he was right on top of that. Why don't we just bring to the fact that you have been sitting on a million or so coppers that you have not earned outright legitimately. you are breaking into peoples TM pages for their servers and decrypting their hash files that contain their passwords and stealing how ever many coppers you want at a time. So yes i am "THAT" Setiva the one you said this to the one who said you were a scumbag to begin with. And unfortunately you are the worst kind of scumbag. And Weasel as for you i don't know who you are or what affiliate you have with Lecky but he's bad news for someone whose been around gaming and coding / IT networking infrastructures this guy is a worthless POS who thinks hes a hacker / coder and he's fake news like trumps tax returns.

To put the icing on the cake you came to Teampeak asking us how to Imbed bitcoin miners into peoples game while they raced on your server so you can gain coins after injecting their clients maliciously.