Im not sure if this is the right section to post the problem, but i give it a try.
- I already had a 2nd trackmania acount. I logged on and activated the key at my ingame userprofile.
- I logged on with that account on the playerpage and created a dedicated server account:https://player.trackmania.com/main.php? ... ed-servers
- I registered it as a ladder server 0-60k
- At the dedicated.cfg file i filled in my serverlogin + last three charachters of my CD Key
- I also added the FreeZone plugin and registered the server as a freezone server at FreeZone:Servers
- I made a few ingame copper transfers to my server account using the message system
When i try to donate from inside the server the following error comes up: Transaction failed: Error: You have not enough coppers
The xaseco log is saying the following:
[03/24,16:40:46] player azakey clicked command "/donate 50"
[03/24,16:40:46] Failed transaction of 50 to login "azakey" (TxId 0)
What did i forget or what am i doing wrong?
I hope someone can help me.